Reviews for My Best Friend's Girl
Reza Juliana322 chapter 1 . 1/27
Type your review myyy it's sooooo hooot ,
cunninghamjames chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
plz write a seq start cuckold naruto
Zero Gawain chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
thanks..
RedPill Writer chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
nah i just noticed that you apparently deleted the squel of this story.. why? oh i hope you could make this story longer with the addition of both squel and prequel of its story..
jake12345 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
plz write more seq cuckold naruto
winterspyre chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Kyaaa! O/O
LOVED IT
Tigers4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Okay, if you ask me, you should have naruto find out. Naruto joins and makes a threesome. Naruto is bigger than Sasuke and hinata starts doing all this stuff with Naruto and she leaves sasuke.

If you want to talk, look up writers and go to Tigers4ever.
winnie32177 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
plz write more
mattcun1985 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
plz write more have naruto walk in on them having sex
teddy.jan.79 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
write sequel have sasuke fuck her behind a one-way mirror and cum in her womb and have naruto eat sasuke cum out of her pussy
mattcun chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
plz write the ne way mirrr
Jolly9 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I don't even know if I can read anymore... First off, you made Hanabi, who in canon is 5 years younger than hinata, her twin sister.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Don't listen to the naruto fanboy/Sasuke hater down below, why else would he insinuate that you don't like naruto when this fanfic was made because someone asked you to do it.

Anyway, great writing, no errors, awesome story, and pleasurable lemon scenes! What can you not write well!

Hope you Make a sequel to this, even if you weren't who wanted to make this. It's still good, and someone has to stick it to those stupid narutard fanboys and their lame self-gratifying Gary-stu naruto fanfics that are polluting and bash every other character in it except naruto!

Also nice to see Sasuke getting a Harem while naruto gets bashed instead of the other way around like usual. Also hope you know the guy who requested this fic, because that means there's still a chance there may be a sequel. Maybe a Harem route next time. Well, whatever fic your planning on doing next just know that you have my respect as a grade A writer and I hope you keep up the awesome stories!
MizuRasengan chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Good writing. The reason why there isn't many SasuHarems because Sasuke is a dick. This fanfic isn't really my taste but I can say that it was good...for the first few paragraphs. This seems more like a plot for a really bad netorare H-manga. I know my opinion doesn't matter but that's it. Also please take your hatred of a character out the story. It just ruins it.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Gonna have to say... Great job. Really.