Reviews for My Best Friend's Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
I like your story, but I always wonder why there are many stories that naruto are cheated by sakura, hinata, ino, etc. I want to read the story in which Naruto reveals the girl with whom he is. With another girl and girl with whom he is earlier, he never learns, and he cheats, maybe someone will lead me, if he finds such a story on fanfiction, or can someone create it
Derek chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
AMAZING
PLEASE ADD ANOTHER CHAPTHER
Ntr lover chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
I really really really hope if you could continue this fic and making a squel in which kushina is part of sasuke harem along with hanabi and sakura and they end up doing a hot orgy in uzumaki residence.. please..
Reza Juliana322 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Type your review myyy it's sooooo hooot ,
cunninghamjames chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
plz write a seq start cuckold naruto
Zero Gawain chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
thanks..
YuriDanNtr Lemon Writer chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
nah i just noticed that you apparently deleted the squel of this story.. why? oh i hope you could make this story longer with the addition of both squel and prequel of its story..
jake12345 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
plz write more seq cuckold naruto
winterspyre chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Kyaaa! O/O
LOVED IT
Tigers4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Okay, if you ask me, you should have naruto find out. Naruto joins and makes a threesome. Naruto is bigger than Sasuke and hinata starts doing all this stuff with Naruto and she leaves sasuke.

If you want to talk, look up writers and go to Tigers4ever.
winnie32177 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
plz write more
mattcun1985 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
plz write more have naruto walk in on them having sex
teddy.jan.79 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
write sequel have sasuke fuck her behind a one-way mirror and cum in her womb and have naruto eat sasuke cum out of her pussy
mattcun chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
plz write the ne way mirrr
Jolly9 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I don't even know if I can read anymore... First off, you made Hanabi, who in canon is 5 years younger than hinata, her twin sister.