Reviews for Spark by Tinsley Warren
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I was wondering why the heck Bella was blonde during the whole beginning part lol now I know. I also wondered why Edward would kiss "Bella" outside the party when he was at that party to show his loyalty to Tanya. Also, it's LA it never snows in LA. Jane sounds like a creepy ass fan. Overall really cute story!
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was interesting! I liked how he put the bad experience to work out to something really good for him;)
DazzledCaroline chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I liked the twist. Jane was a right piece of work. Psycho! But it was different and lovely really.
youngandmature chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Wow! The Jane thing was a shock.

Loved the ending though.

Well done :)
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Good going Edward.
amandac3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was fabulous. Highs and lows and the promise of something good. Loved it. Good luck!
crackupmonkey chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
3 3 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Bella wasn't really in this story. :(
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Good job, great read. Good luck.
krzpepper chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Wow! That was quite a twist! Very original! I'm glad he met the real Bellla. It would be nice to see where this would go with another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Too much Jane in this story. It was basically between Edward and Jane and not Edward and Bella.
SuckItAndSee chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow, this was completely unexpected! But I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that the interaction between Edward and the real Bella is really short :( You should write an outtake or something, that would be awesome :)
But great story anyway, loved the originality.
kdubster7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Good story! Totally unexpected plot!
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Oh wow! I can just imagine how crazy that fandom must be lol!

Loved that he found the real Bella at the end!

Great Entry!