Reviews for Reject or Replace?
lv90047 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Okay, I was...satisfied with this ending. xD The showcasing of their feelings were MUCH better represented here! And for that...HALLELUJAH! You have no idea how relieving it was read these words!

Overall, a beautiful ending for this tale. Lol. Don't worry, I didn't think it was rushed. You portrayed their feelings perfectly: I wouldn't have any other way.
lv90047 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Both of them are beginning to piss me off! Why the hell are they making the situation difficult for themselves?! I understand they're both hurt, yet that's no reason to act so rashly! Misaki, for the love of God, say "I love you" already!

*Massage temples* Reading this chapter was frustrating! xD

These troublesome emotions are stressful, yet I still continue to read what happens next. Heading to the next installment now...
lv90047 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
*Scowls* This is one of the reasons why I cannot stand that damn Ijuuin! Regardless of his love for Misaki, he has no business trying to tear relationships apart. I hate it when they fight over his troublesome interferences. It's annoying! xP

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Reading it now...
lv90047 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Haha. I remember that chapter. Good times. xD

As always with your tales, they're well-written. I wish I could have that particular talent with my own writing...yet enough of me rambling! On with that story! xD As per usual with me, I found Ijuuin-sensi's interference bothersome. He really needs to absorb the meaning of "NO". -_-

Looking forward to the next chapter! Going to it now...
Kerilu95 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh WOwie...your story is written amazingly, if I hadn't known better I would think that i was reading the work of Shungiku Nakamaru! The story itself was good, though for some reason I was hoping for MisakixSensei...SHLAWP me now!
yailover97 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Oh gosh that was one of the best endings EVER! \(Δ)/
yailover97 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Yay go Misaki!
yailover97 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Poor Misaki! o just say I lobe you!
yailover97 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Uh oh you is screwed Misaki 0_0
R.R chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
And then they fixed it with sex :D:D Why oh why did you rate this story T? There coulda been an AWESOME lemon!
Sound of the Heavens chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
I thought the ending was awesome! I feel bad for Ijuuin but Misaki belongs to the great Akihiko-sama.
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
Huh? I checked the chapters, but I don't see any I posted twice o_O
The story does have 8 chapters because of the author's note chapter, but I don't see any double chapters.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
XD you posted the same chapter twice iove the story _ please keep the good work
Obsidian Night Skies chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
The end was realistic enough. It was short, but I agree with you. Usagi would be happy if he heard Misaki reject Ijuuin. It wasn't a real confession though.

Ijuuin has to move on now. It's about time he gave up on Misaki to find someone who wants to be with him. I pity him but he was forcing himself on Misaki too much. Makes me wonder if he had left if Usagi hadn't come back.

I rather like the humor at the end. Good work on completing this story.
mikuchantan chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Tnx for finishing this story!