Reviews for Riley in Wonderland (or so she calls it)
Thefriendyouhate chapter 21 . 7/10
Wish. There was more
Serrenn chapter 21 . 6/2
I love that last line. Please update.
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 21 . 5/24
AMAZING! MORE PLEASE! He's right you know... Shooting peoples hats is a very bad crime!
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 16 . 5/23
BE KIND! REVIEW! there now it rhymes because it ends with '!' :) AWESOME WORK! WRITE ON!
Serrenn chapter 2 . 1/6
Cool
Serrenn chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Cool. good job.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
I love what you have done with this! Please keep going!
Wicken25 chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
I have been waiting for this. Also how could he not recognize her at first seriously.
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
Awesome chapter! Really like the timey wimey aspects and that Riley has her own experiences but also gets time with the Doctor. You brought the characters in Mercy to life in a new way that is unique and enjoyable. Keep up the terrific writing! Love it and looking forward to... Well pretty much every chapter to come.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
YAY! Deeper mystery seems to be happening around Riley! I'm guessing she either jumps around in the Doctor's timeline or she has a deal like Clara getting picked up and dropped off every now and then since they obviously know she travels with the Doctor but the older her isn't with them now? I hope we get to see a reunion between Riley and Sexy soon :). Thanks for the update. Will we be seeing the next one soon?
alwaystherereading chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
Woooohoooo a new chapter! Yessss i like This is headed, they've met her before, and that Meland more awesomeness! It would be awesome if she ended up in Leadworth growing up with Amy and Rory! OMG that would awesome! I can't wait to see what you have planned! I hope your computer gets along with better :)
Serrenn chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
Finally! I have been waiting for this chapter for ages! Love though. Write more please!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 20 . 10/23/2015
Oh Ho! Did not expect that at all! Does that mean she'll meet the 11th Doctor and travel with him? Update soon!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Awww, I'm really liking this fic. The concept of a friendship between the TARDIS and a child being the main focus is novel.
Cheshire Cat 800 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015