Reviews for Riley in Wonderland (or so she calls it)
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 20 . 9/30
Okay. I'm more than hooked on this story woven so intricately. It's suspenseful and it's very entertaining. Please keep updating! I really only discovered this story a couple of days ago and to my surprise, I have been reading to finish all the published chapters, like a mad woman. Finally just did, and the last couple of chapters really had me hanging on the edge. Good work. Seriously, I've neglected things thanks to your story. I blame you! But that's not really a bad thing. I look forward to whatever happens next for Riley.
CalicoKitty402 chapter 20 . 9/30
Well then. That's a twist I wasn't expecting. Can't wait for more!
Wicken25 chapter 20 . 9/29
Uhhhhh I wonder if the doctor has to pick her up here and then bring her to himself in the past to continue adventure with the tenth or she missed it all and will travel with the eleventh but he promises to bring her to jack for a visit to let him know she was okay. Can't wait for his reaction when he sees her and realizes it is Riley from so soooooo long ago.
Hainako chapter 20 . 9/29
wow wasn't expecting that, can't wait for the reunion with the doctor already
Mushybooma chapter 4 . 9/23
Mushybooma chapter 2 . 9/23
"Alright sexy lets explore you."... That sounds really wrong.
alwaystherereading chapter 19 . 9/23
IM so goad you've started posting again!
scarlet rose white chapter 19 . 9/21
OOOHH I am loving this so much xD
Wicken25 chapter 18 . 9/20
Uhhhh ohhhhhhhh
The Jabberwocky High Priestess chapter 18 . 9/20
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, yes this is amazing. I can not wait for the next chapter. When do you think it will be out? Because I am pumped, and ready for it. You have done such a good job with the story. I hope you have a good rest of the night or day or whatever it is for you. See you soon. Thank you and goodbye.
alwaystherereading chapter 17 . 7/2
Oh... My... Goooooood! You're back, you have a chapter yaaaaaas! Can I just say, I loved it! Jack's reaction to the tennis ball was marvelous and Riley is as great as always. I didn't even know how much I missed this fic. I squealed when I saw you'd updated! I hope your writer's block resolve because this Fanfiction is fantastic! Go you!
time-twilight chapter 7 . 6/1
I think Riley should have her own special nickname for the TARDIS.
time-twilight chapter 4 . 6/1
I think Riley should have a fob watch and it turns out she's a time lady or the TARDIS likes Riley that much that she starts to slowly turn Riley into a time lady so her thief won't be a lone.
Hainako chapter 16 . 2/5
interesting chapter not much happens but seems like all the action is just waiting for the next chapter
alwaystherereading chapter 16 . 2/5
Haha, I laughed at the end there, my mom looked at me like I was crazy XD love it as usual, this is such an amazing story, it inspired me to write one myself :) favorite story here