Reviews for Lightning Speed
Lily Noir chapter 3 . 1/16
What an excellent story. And I am talking about The Resilience of Time and this sequel. I have to say, finding such well written and original Timetravel fic is quite rare, and I enjoyed every second spent reading this literary work. And yes, I do like the fast paced and action filled chapters (and I've gotta say I laughed my ass off when, at the end of Resilience, A actually asked how many tails Hotaru has; all the scenes with B and his sabbathicals and the raikage were awesome - love the way you really do incorporate those little tidbits like that, I know there are more, but that one really stuck with me - can't wait to see more from the funny Kumo bunch). And, if I didn't know any better, and I'm still a bit sceptical, I would say Sakura and Sasuke were intentionally sabotaging Naru-chan... Or you could be playing at cannon Naruto's chronic lack of promotion's, I mean really he won a war and all and was still a genin! Anyway, I saw the hiatus notice on your profile, but I hope you find the time sometime to keep writing this, it truly is awesome.

-lily
TheGodsDeath chapter 3 . 1/10
Love your stories keep it up
Fan 6 chapter 3 . 1/8
So it has been a while I see, since you updated this fic. Just wondering if you ever plan to add any more to it? I can't wait to see if Danzo end up becoming a true bad guy along with Obito or not! Anyways, amazing fic you have going here, please update soon!
ladder-climber chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Great story!
I started reading TRoT through a reccomendation from another author, and I must say I was immidiatly hooked. The great writing style, and the balance between plot and humor is rare, and greatly appriciated. Aside from a few minor inconsistencies, I have no remarks. Good job!
When I heard of the sequel, I immidiatly came here, but I find your lack of updates disturbing... don't let this story go to waste!
Keep it up!
Lord Tsuki chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
I just read all of Resilience of Time, and I'd like to say it was an amazing story! Naruto time-travel fics are difficult to pull off well, and you did it brilliantly. I really hope you're still planning on continuing this one some time in the future, I'm curious as to where the plotline will go!
Uzumaki Neko chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Just wondering if your going to update in the near future because I like the story and would hate for it to stop in the middle.
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
I wonder, are you still updating? It would be sad if you aren't. Resilience of Time was very good :/
chionodoxa chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
It's the opposite of the episode where Konan died fighting Obito, right? So this just means it didn't happen this time because of Nagato.
sephchipmunk chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
please save konan
Littlekitty567 chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Pleeeeeaseeeee new chapter! Like really soon! I'm love with this story and the first one! I think I'll go crazy if you don't update by the end of the month!
Rileyyy chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Ahhhh you have no idea how happy I was to see the sequel! You're doing great and I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Don't wonder! Your writing is perfectly fine. :) For instance, I'd wait for more chapters before reviewing.

While reviews are nice, remember to write for yourself! And be confident that people will like it!
fluffpenguin chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Nice story as usual, hope you update soon though. Haven't read in a long time but it still seems to be awesome! :)
Dracconnis chapter 3 . 3/14/2014