Reviews for Lightning Speed
draco0905 chapter 3 . 7/30
I read the prequel to this and found out why ot wasn't really complete during the authors notes at the end. I used to have plenty of time to keep up qith story updates but not anymore. So I started searching for "complete" and qith a word and chapter count like I saw I had thought it was really complete. Now don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed the first part but...it was disappointing to get so far and find what I did.
DarksiderForever chapter 3 . 7/25
Lel i read the Chapter Title. My instant reaction "Fucking Danzo" i read waaaayyy to much FanFic. #MnskTheBoss
Darksider
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 3 . 7/4
Well this was entertaining well good chap and ill read ya later
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 2 . 7/4
Cool chapter keep it up
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 1 . 7/3
Man I really did not know that you put up a sequel to TRT & this first chapter has me hooked.
ill read ya later
xxkiiroisenkoxx chapter 3 . 6/23
yaaay a sequel!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/12
I realize that this is probably discontinued by now, but I just came over from the prequel and these are one of my favorite fics! I love time travel fics, and I found yours to be very well-written. It's a pity that you stopped, but if you even suddenly started writing again I'd be more than happy to continue reading!
Is that it plz continue
Anonymous Prick 3 chapter 3 . 3/21
I need this story! Know that I'm following you on every word of this story, and I'll review every new chapter from now on, as an author now I know that this is the equivalent of offering you golden crack.
suicune4ever chapter 3 . 3/5
I was just wondering whether this incredible story is still being written?

It's been years, so...
Lily Noir chapter 3 . 1/16
What an excellent story. And I am talking about The Resilience of Time and this sequel. I have to say, finding such well written and original Timetravel fic is quite rare, and I enjoyed every second spent reading this literary work. And yes, I do like the fast paced and action filled chapters (and I've gotta say I laughed my ass off when, at the end of Resilience, A actually asked how many tails Hotaru has; all the scenes with B and his sabbathicals and the raikage were awesome - love the way you really do incorporate those little tidbits like that, I know there are more, but that one really stuck with me - can't wait to see more from the funny Kumo bunch). And, if I didn't know any better, and I'm still a bit sceptical, I would say Sakura and Sasuke were intentionally sabotaging Naru-chan... Or you could be playing at cannon Naruto's chronic lack of promotion's, I mean really he won a war and all and was still a genin! Anyway, I saw the hiatus notice on your profile, but I hope you find the time sometime to keep writing this, it truly is awesome.

-lily
TheGodsDeath chapter 3 . 1/10
Love your stories keep it up
Fan 6 chapter 3 . 1/8
So it has been a while I see, since you updated this fic. Just wondering if you ever plan to add any more to it? I can't wait to see if Danzo end up becoming a true bad guy along with Obito or not! Anyways, amazing fic you have going here, please update soon!
ladder-climber chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Great story!
I started reading TRoT through a reccomendation from another author, and I must say I was immidiatly hooked. The great writing style, and the balance between plot and humor is rare, and greatly appriciated. Aside from a few minor inconsistencies, I have no remarks. Good job!
When I heard of the sequel, I immidiatly came here, but I find your lack of updates disturbing... don't let this story go to waste!
Keep it up!