Reviews for Lightning Speed
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 3 . 8/14
awesomesauce! i just finished the last one too. funny thing is i had no clue who this INK person was until i got too the authors note on chapter 3 of lightning speedfor those who wonder yes i know that's the name of this fanfic, i just felt the need to say it anyways) i just have to say keep up the good work!
R u alive? If yes, pls update, it's great.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 8/11
Waaah, is there still hope for continuation? *begs*
Shikiryu chapter 3 . 3/25
Update soon please! BTW, what command did itachi put into the kotoamatsuki? It doesn't seem to be "protect Konoha" and he certainly isn't dead like Kakashi thinks so what was it?
Deb.23 chapter 3 . 3/25
I like it but how is it possible that Tsunade and the Sandaime together (and along with their paranoia) do NOT understand that Danzo is a SLY and COVERT NINJA?! He's good but shouldn't they be less dismissal? He was the one who AGREED AND SUGGESTED the MASSACRE of one of the oldest clans in the history of Konoha?! What the heck, man? Are they ninja or what? Shouldn't she put measures in place to curb Danzo's power as temp Hokage. Thats very stupid. Whats 3 ninja gonna do? Protest? Fight? Danzo can cause war with Kumo by sending a single hidden root to the village to sneak in.. again, are they stupid or something?
docfrodo2 chapter 3 . 1/11
Awesome to see this continue
Hangola chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
Well, I kinda guess you left this site or something, because this was last updated two years ago... XD
Even though you're probably not gonna ever finish this, and you've moved on in life... I liked this... Resilience of Time was amazing, so a sequel would have been awesome. I'm still trying to figure out what a review is, and I hope I'm doing this right!
draco0905 chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
I read the prequel to this and found out why ot wasn't really complete during the authors notes at the end. I used to have plenty of time to keep up qith story updates but not anymore. So I started searching for "complete" and qith a word and chapter count like I saw I had thought it was really complete. Now don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed the first part but...it was disappointing to get so far and find what I did.
DarksiderForever chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Lel i read the Chapter Title. My instant reaction "Fucking Danzo" i read waaaayyy to much FanFic. #MnskTheBoss
Darksider
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
Well this was entertaining well good chap and ill read ya later
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Cool chapter keep it up
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Man I really did not know that you put up a sequel to TRT & this first chapter has me hooked.
ill read ya later
xxkiiroisenkoxx chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
yaaay a sequel!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
I realize that this is probably discontinued by now, but I just came over from the prequel and these are one of my favorite fics! I love time travel fics, and I found yours to be very well-written. It's a pity that you stopped, but if you even suddenly started writing again I'd be more than happy to continue reading!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2015