Reviews for Lightning Speed
Hangola chapter 3 . 9/6
Well, I kinda guess you left this site or something, because this was last updated two years ago... XD
Even though you're probably not gonna ever finish this, and you've moved on in life... I liked this... Resilience of Time was amazing, so a sequel would have been awesome. I'm still trying to figure out what a review is, and I hope I'm doing this right!
draco0905 chapter 3 . 7/30
I read the prequel to this and found out why ot wasn't really complete during the authors notes at the end. I used to have plenty of time to keep up qith story updates but not anymore. So I started searching for "complete" and qith a word and chapter count like I saw I had thought it was really complete. Now don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed the first part was disappointing to get so far and find what I did.
DarksiderForever chapter 3 . 7/25
Lel i read the Chapter Title. My instant reaction "Fucking Danzo" i read waaaayyy to much FanFic. #MnskTheBoss
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 3 . 7/4
Well this was entertaining well good chap and ill read ya later
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 2 . 7/4
Cool chapter keep it up
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 1 . 7/3
Man I really did not know that you put up a sequel to TRT & this first chapter has me hooked.
ill read ya later
xxkiiroisenkoxx chapter 3 . 6/23
yaaay a sequel!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/12
I realize that this is probably discontinued by now, but I just came over from the prequel and these are one of my favorite fics! I love time travel fics, and I found yours to be very well-written. It's a pity that you stopped, but if you even suddenly started writing again I'd be more than happy to continue reading!
Is that it plz continue
Anonymous Prick 3 chapter 3 . 3/21
I need this story! Know that I'm following you on every word of this story, and I'll review every new chapter from now on, as an author now I know that this is the equivalent of offering you golden crack.
suicune4ever chapter 3 . 3/5
I was just wondering whether this incredible story is still being written?

It's been years, so...
Lily Noir chapter 3 . 1/16
What an excellent story. And I am talking about The Resilience of Time and this sequel. I have to say, finding such well written and original Timetravel fic is quite rare, and I enjoyed every second spent reading this literary work. And yes, I do like the fast paced and action filled chapters (and I've gotta say I laughed my ass off when, at the end of Resilience, A actually asked how many tails Hotaru has; all the scenes with B and his sabbathicals and the raikage were awesome - love the way you really do incorporate those little tidbits like that, I know there are more, but that one really stuck with me - can't wait to see more from the funny Kumo bunch). And, if I didn't know any better, and I'm still a bit sceptical, I would say Sakura and Sasuke were intentionally sabotaging Naru-chan... Or you could be playing at cannon Naruto's chronic lack of promotion's, I mean really he won a war and all and was still a genin! Anyway, I saw the hiatus notice on your profile, but I hope you find the time sometime to keep writing this, it truly is awesome.

TheGodsDeath chapter 3 . 1/10
Love your stories keep it up
Fan 6 chapter 3 . 1/8
So it has been a while I see, since you updated this fic. Just wondering if you ever plan to add any more to it? I can't wait to see if Danzo end up becoming a true bad guy along with Obito or not! Anyways, amazing fic you have going here, please update soon!