Reviews for The Dying Detective
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 7/29
I must have gotten something in my eyes somewhere along reading this story which made them all teary. Very sad, but well-written. Thanks for writing and sharing!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
tears . . .
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Feels. Very sad.
Sue chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Ah, you bring me to tears...again.
iamnemesis chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
this was absolutely EVIL! I loved it anyhow
Some Kind of Sin chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Agggh. Poor, poor John. This is devastating and utterly heartbreaking. You write this with the emotional clarity of someone who understands loss. I'm sorry for whatever news you received at the time you wrote this and hope things are looking up now. Thank you for sharing such a sad but beautiful piece.
i regret this chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
A good and proper death fic. I like how you make Sherlock's last act selfish, because that kind of selfishness, toward John, is the only kind he's capable of. Good pain. Only death fic I like.
becgate chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Awesome writing! !
Han Alister chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
oh my god i cant
Valkyrie Of The Dead chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Okay... May I just say that I am switching between wanting to hug you and cry on your shoulder for a day and killing you in a nice brutal way...
This is really well written, it's amazing!
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Very sad. But a great read.
Sparticus328 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
You have a talent for writing. Your depictions of the events from multiple perspectives are great-however saddening the situation, it is completely believable for these characters. Poor John! Hugs for John! Thank you for sharing this wonderfully heart-wrenching piece.
Howlynn chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
You know, It is sad and horrible - but at the same time - there is always a save and that isn't how life always works - so as bad as it is - the fact there was no save, that you didn't make it pretty or romanticize it - made it messy and horrible for those around it - I think it was altogether fabulous - hate it, but it felt very realistic and the fact you showed in Sherlock's head the determination and the blatant choice made it have a peaceful destruction - very sad but well done.
RighteousHate chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
you seem to enjoy making other people cry ;)
nonetheless, excellent story, perfectly written!
BlackMoon10 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
...I listened to "For You Only" by Trading Yesterday and a bunch other piano melodies while reading this. I can say that my inside has died, has been burned, the ashes then pounded into fine dust, then frozen to shards, then broken again.