Reviews for Training Day
Ladybug Jess chapter 8 . 7/5/2005
Hey! I found this to be hilarious, all the antics. Hee hee. But that could be because of the caffeine and the sleep deprevation. Great story. WRITE MORE. Cheers! Keep up the good work.
Rowja70 chapter 8 . 10/8/2002
Oh, great ending. But you left a cliffhanger of sorts. Is this a set-up for a sequel? If so: Go for it. I hope Vic partner is let in on the secret too. I think it would be good for the "home team." Anyway, good writing and keep it up.
Vampire Child chapter 8 . 10/7/2002
I Can't believe you finished it! It was wonderful and I hope you do a sequal. Keep up the good work. : )
Fluffy Cat chapter 8 . 10/7/2002
Blue, you should have written for TRACKER! I loved it and every aspect of your characters and their interactions. It's entertaining and interesting and well-paced throughout. I'm glad to see Vic get a little loving finally. I felt sorry for him loving Mel and knowing her feelings wouldn't be returned because of her growing feelings for Cole. I'm glad you also felt he needed a little love in his life! Thank you so much for the wonderful episode!
Lee chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Very good. Little bloody for me, but then that's me. Thank you.

Peace

Lee
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
I love this story! I think it's almost better than the TV show! I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters!
Vampire Child chapter 4 . 9/28/2002
I Can't wait till Vic finds out about Mel and Cole and about her only being half human. Can't wait for more, keep up the good work! : )
Jumper Prime chapter 3 . 9/27/2002
Hmm. I'm seeing a continuity error here. If I've read the first 2 chapters properly, this fic is taking place after the Tracker finale. If that's correct, Zin CAN'T be the one behind the upcoming Smallpox heist since he's still stuck in the vault underneath the Watchfire(you know, the one that used to hold that alien doomsday device) most likely suffocated to death by now.

Now, before you say he might've survived long enough to get scooped up in Cole's mass capture-by-satellite, I say: wrong. Cole designated the Watchfire as an exclusion zone so he and Mel wouldn't get sucked into the containment unit along with the fugitives. Since the vault is directly beneath the Watchfire, Zin shouldn't have been sucked up for return to Sar-Top.

Except for that little inconsistency, I like this fic, very much.
Kim chapter 3 . 9/26/2002
Love it! I'm checking for updates at least twice a day now...
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
OOhh...it's finally up! Don't keep us waiting too long. More? Please? Soon?
Kim chapter 2 . 9/23/2002
And it just keeps getting better and better! I think this is one of your best works - I can't wait to see more!
pat chapter 2 . 9/23/2002
I like it, I likeit. May I have some more?
Vampire Child chapter 2 . 9/23/2002
Yeah, another chapter. Very good, I love your work. : )
Vathara chapter 2 . 9/23/2002
Can I say this is cool? I've never had a chance to see the show, but your characterization involves me in the story as if I were watching a favorite episode. And I love the aspect of letting Vic in on the secret, so now he's got to decide what to do...
Vampire Child chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
This is good, I fell a little sorry for Vic, I wonder how well he's going to take it? I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work! : )

Did you know that the man who plays Zin also Plays Nick Knight in Forever Knight? I didn't realise that untill the other day.