Reviews for Mastering Death
sweet
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Ravenshipping Since Ravens are carrion birds and Harry has ravenette hair
RavingRaven chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
This is freaking amazing. I love it. It would be a shame to not continue it *hint* *nudge*
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
I really like this! Please continue and update soon! And for a ship name what about Harubis.
davycrockett100 chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
awesome
WeirdGirl369 chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I think you should write a chapter in Anubis's point of view.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Je-daw-ga-ju-ja-du-bu-ka-ch-shhhhhh-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ERMAHGERDS IS SO PRETTYFUUUUUUULLLLLLL! I... I... I just... DAWWWWWWWWW! XD I love it! S' cute! S' adorable! S' adorkable! Gawwwwwwwww!

Anywho, I really like you story and I have a new ship now and I love you for writing this and I need more and you must feed me andandandandandnandnandnand... DAWWWWWWWWWWWDEGAWWWWWDEFWAAAAAGEDAWWWWWWWWW
Guest1 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
Cute chapie. I wonder if Anubis is going to like quidditch..Well since only the next chapter will tell, PLEASE UPDATE! thank you ;)
ww1990ww chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Hmm Harry/Anubis? I wonder what other gods will thing about this.
thisismylifecnn chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Really good story _ good job :D
Are the deathly hallows going to be in this story?
Silver Simmons chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Wow, I really like this story. The plot is brilliant and unique. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
Anubis in Hogsmead! This is going to be interesting :)
Sam chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
This is a good story, you've mixed two things that I wouldn't put together successfully and personally I liked this chapter a lot as it was funny. In a later chapter I wanto see harry lose the amulet or it being stolen etc.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
The hermione scene was super funny. I can't wait till the next update! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Not bad :) I haven't read any where they go to Egypt Please Update!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3