Reviews for On Growing Roses
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 1/1
This was so sweet and touching...wow. So romantic, and what a way to show Shinji can express himself, indirectly, to Asuka...great!
Coldwire chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Read this years ago, and I never wrote a review, I read it every once in a while, since it's quite a masterpiece. You really write Asuka very well and I have no doubt that if Anno had intended Eva as a romance it would have been something like this. Thanks for such and amazing fic.
Cassie chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This was so unbelievably sweet and wowow I loved it.
Gemini011 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I'm pretty sure I read this before, probably a long time ago. It's old enough I might have even read it during my first Eva-fic binge back in high school. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have reviewed back then because I don't think I ever did... so I'm reviewing now. :P

Great story. Well written, excellent characterization, fun premise, just all around a pleasure to read. I usually like to have a good, solid "happily ever after," but in some ways this is even better. Thanks so much for writing this gem. Favorited!
MoonfireArt chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. One of the treasures of Eva Fan Fiction. I really want to put it in the Anthology. Please PM if interested.
sm8430328 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
D'aw, that was cute. It's nice to see such happy friendshippy fics for this pair! There are not enough of those on here.

Your fic was excellent. Nothing about it I didn't enjoy. And that's how you say "I love you" in German, huh? Okay, I'll remember that for no apparent reason!

Added to faves!

/ /Novaki/ /
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
An absolutely wonderful piece. I could see this happening on the show.
Kabuki Warrior chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Accidentally crossed through this wonderful Fanfic. I'm lost in what words of praise should I say. Great Work!
Sailor Star Dust 1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Very nice and in-character! _ I'm glad it's written in the series timeline too.

Cute cute fic!
0FoX0 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Just Perfect
Tezza1502 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Just trolling through the back catalogue, when I stumbled onto this. I had to leave some token of my passing.

Oh yeah, love that WAFF.

Excelent work!

Later. T
Asukastears chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
The one of the best eva fanfictions i have ever read

IT NEEDS A SEQUEL!

well ty and it does deserve the 2002 WAFF contest winner !

TY again

ASUKA4EVER
Bleaked chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Hands down one of the best things I have ever read from the internet. The characterization is nailed with so much perfection it wasn't hard to imagine this as part of canon. Your Asuka is simply amazing and you write great first person. No wonder it won the contest.
Niveous chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Very true to the Eva cast.

I only wish Asuka used Hikari as a threat more to Toji.

No Criticism needed. You must've worked hard on this and it shows.

Absolutely enjoyed it from start to finish.
neutralizer chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
By far one of the best fanfics I've ever read, only rivaled by your other fanfic, "A Beautiful Day for Piggyback Rides." I hope you come back to write more Evangelion fanfic because you seem to be extremely good at it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »