Reviews for My Own Way
dogsrcool5 chapter 11 . 11/5
Please write more
This is such a cool story! I love it!
Zyonx chapter 5 . 9/21
Evergreen isn't fat. She is skinny
Zyonx chapter 4 . 9/21
Hi! I really love your story. I hope you find the time to update soon, I know your life must be busy.

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 11 . 8/26
Oh my... Having 8 Dragon Slayers against Acnologia may change the outcome of the S-Class Exams. Will there still be a 7 year hiatus before they return, and what will happen at the Grand Magic Games? Will Rogue and Freed clash, or Sting and Lucy? What generation are the Raijin Tribe considered? They, save Laxus, don't have lacrima, but the don't have dragon parents either. Would Draco be considered Lucy's dragon parent, or something else?

Please continue.

Matsukaze Tenma chapter 11 . 8/21
OMG thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
anime pirate 13 chapter 11 . 7/20
XD lol freed at the end, thats hilarious
awww draco is so cute :3
loved the chapter it was amazing
I love your story so far , it's amazing and I hope you update soon. Because to be honest this is one of the best fairy tail fanfictions I've ever read. And I like how you had Evergreen and Lucy bond ( sorta ) over self-harm and had the others help out too. I'm really looking forward to your next update, so I can find out what happens. Oh and their slayer magic will they use it durning the S-Class Trials or will they reveal their secret later in the story? Oh and will Mest have the same roll he has in the anime or will his character be different in this because I've never read a story were he wasn't part of the council. Thank you reading this comment and pretty please update I can't wait to read the rest of the story. Bye and thanks again for an awesome story to read. :D
P.S.- I kind of think Freed and Lucy would make a great couple in this story ( bc of how close they are and I think Lucy sees Laxis more of a brother in my opinion and bickslow to me just isn't her and type for some reason ), but it's totally up to you on who you pair who up with. :P
Tiernank chapter 11 . 7/14
I love this, and I am waiting with bated breath for your next installment. You have some of the best character interactions out you for sharing your stories!
Wolfe chapter 11 . 7/14
Man, this is a really nice story/plot. Hope you update soon!
Wolfe chapter 5 . 7/13
Thumbs up! Sorry if my reviews keep bothering you...
Wolfe chapter 2 . 7/13
I think you should watch it on chia anime
... Those are some DETAILED back story's. (Whistles lowly.)
Lady Aurora Nocturne chapter 11 . 7/1
I really love this story so far! I like how you don't hate on Lisanna like some of the other stories out there. I think you came up with a believable way for Lucy to join and bond with the Thunder Tribe and you did a great job creating a background for each of them.

I'm haven't got this far in the manga or the anime, but hopefully I will catch up to this story by the time you update again.