Reviews for My Own Way
SailorTardis498 chapter 12 . 18h
i love this story please update... its a completely different take on hoe most of these are writte
Fairyhearts and Lia chapter 4 . 4/1
Hi,

Normally I don't review until the last published chapter but I read you author's note at the end of this chapter and I agree with you whole heartedly. I'm against flames as well and I usually report users who leave particularly bad ones. I'm still in school but I work as a script writer for the school's drama club, the script writer for several animations done by a local media group and also on the planning for their comics as well as writing soundtracks. I understand completely how real life gets in the way of writing here, I took a 'break' for two years because of it! I wasn't planning on returning but getting back into one of my old fandoms (actually, this fandom) brought me back to my stories.

I wish you best of luck with your novel or whatever you're working on currently and will do my usual review of your story when I finish reading.
Fairyhearts.
the real narnia chapter 12 . 3/31
I just read all of this and it's amazing. I definitely can't wait to see then all face off against Acnologia, now that Lucy and the Raijin tribe also have dragon slayer magic. Now there are 8 slayers.
I'm also looking forward to everything that happens during the grand magic games arc, so please please please please please please please update this soon. I know it's been over a year since this was updated, but this story is amazing, and I really want to see it continued. Happy writing! :)
Brooke Vengeance chapter 12 . 3/9
Please update story is great, i can't wait for the next chapter
Bloody Amethyst chapter 12 . 3/7
I seriously love this story _
I don't know how many times I have reread what you have posted so far _ I do hope more chapters will come up soon since I'm really looking forward to see what happens next _
ctkatieq99 chapter 12 . 2/21
This story amazinggg
girlgonerouge chapter 12 . 1/24
This book is soo good. Please continue writing it.
twilightromance4ever chapter 12 . 1/4
Oooh! This is great! More, more! :D
OnLyMinO chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
it seems to me that you based their (raijin tribelucy) personality on you or at least a "standard" personality that you know well. they're all feel OoC to me. and I'm sorry but I'd rather not continue, later...
GhostLucy chapter 12 . 11/12/2016
Amazing chapter like all of the others, can't wait to see how everyone copes with the situation at hand! Take your time updating and arigato gozaimasu for the amazing chapter!
. -GhostLucy
GhostLucy chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
the only guys in the store.

"I do want to ask her to the dance," he admitted with a sigh. "But I don't know how she would react to such a request when it is not meant in just a friendly manner, especially since she doesn't know me all that well yet."
#hashtag HighschoolFormalProblems
Marie-S-Raven chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
Thanks for the story so far, I'd love an update!
Aslinna chapter 12 . 10/14/2016
This story is awesome. Please keep writing it when ever you can, can't wait to see where it goes.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
And there is the down side of becoming a dragon slayer
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
is laxus' mum Layla and was pregnant with Lucy cause he feels something for Lucy and his mum disappeared not died so?