Reviews for Must Love Dogs
Iknewyoudcatchme chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I love the himym references
Ghostwriter chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
Awesome job. Love it.
Mimi Good chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
They haven't even met eachother yet and I'm still excited from this intro. Rebekah is PETTY for leaving a damn dog at the house, one that she was actually closer to. I love how Stefan's just ranting to Duke as if he'll respond. Hopefully, there's a flashback or two to Rebekah's and Stefan's demise. He's giving me 'I'm andalcoholic' teas already. Maybe that possibly ruined their relationship, I'm only reading his side of how they ended and it's not very detailed either.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Another missing chapter pls
Ghostwriter chapter 39 . 5/26/2016
I like it. Well done.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/22/2016
Can you do a one shot where Stefan first starts devolving feelings for Elena and she notices.
Guest chapter 39 . 5/21/2016
ofcourse we will, we always will
Guest chapter 39 . 5/19/2016
Can you do a datherine one shot when Katherine finds out she's pregnant?
Crisibabe chapter 39 . 5/19/2016
Could you do one with Stefan and Elena on the beach in Florida soon after they met?
FantasyChic chapter 39 . 5/19/2016
yes please. do a datherine one shot plz
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
OMG I love this story. It's brilliant ;)
MB STORTROEN1832 chapter 38 . 11/23/2014
Damn, girl! That was heartbreaking! The whole story was fantastic and I loved it, so much! That last chapter was horribly heartbreaking! I'm so glad that Klaus and Caroline are going to the be the godparents to Ben! That story was amazing!
DyingLilles chapter 38 . 11/11/2014
-shaking head with tears in eyes-
TVDVampire chapter 38 . 11/8/2014
I'm not okay.
TVDVampire chapter 37 . 11/8/2014
Aww, a preemie. I am so happy he is okay. It is amazing what doctors can do for them nowadays.

Have I mentioned how sweet Stefan has been through the last part of Elena's pregnancy? What a guy. So happy he had been there for her.

I'm sad about them selling SD Realty. I thought I would be okay with it Lol I hope they have a plan?