Reviews for Must Love Dogs
Wintertree chapter 8 . 6/19
I laughed again at this chapter, especially when Stefan and Klaus did karaoke at the bar, to Elena's embarrassment! Well, it is good that at least Elena and Stefan can have a conversation without insults and angry voices (there is still a lot of tension between them, of course).

I don't know if what Caroline told Elena about Stefan is the truth, or it's just Caroline being upset with Stefan, or jealous of his attentions to Elena.

Damon, Katherine and Izzie having a slumber party - how cute is that?:)
Wintertree chapter 7 . 6/19
Stefan and Duke are quite a pair, lol! I love how you write Duke's reactions, he is adorable:) And I think that despite being so exasperated by the dog's behavior, Stefan really cares about him; and Duke really likes Stefan and wants Stefan to spend time with him:)

I absolutely loved the little conversation between Stefan and Caroline. In my opinion Stefan had a great attitude about Caroline's confession, and it is clear that he loves her, and does not want to hurt her. So Stefan is not such a bad guy, after all:)

Damon and Katherine - lovely together, she seems to have such a strong personality, and he seems to be really in love with her:)

And Klaus seems to be quite a character too. I am looking forward to seeing him interacting with Caroline (who, by the way, is lovely).

Great ending! This chapter made me smile and laugh quite a few times:)
Wintertree chapter 6 . 6/17
Not a very good start of the working relationship between Elena and Stefan! I loved that Elena picked up on his sadness and loneliness, and somehow tried to comfort Stefan, only to be immediately rejected by his hurt and insensitive self:) Don't be so grumpy, Stefan, Elena was just trying to help. It seems that they will have more moments like this, moments of bad timing.

Damon and Katherine working on their relationship, that is nice to see:)
Wintertree chapter 5 . 6/17
Klaus will come soon! And it was interesting to see more of Stefan and Damon, and their relationship, while they were going to visit their father.

Poor Stefan, being driven away by both Jenna and Elena! There is some serious sexual tension between Stefan and Elena!
Wintertree chapter 4 . 6/17
The scene between Stefan and Caroline... I like that Stefan is so nice to her, she clearly means a lot to him! Caroline was so sweet when she told him that she can't stand seeing him hurt anymore by different women. Unfortunately, he is not in love with her (although I think that theoretically she would be very good for him).

Elena in revenge mode, this will be interesting!:)
Wintertree chapter 3 . 6/17
Looks like Elena and Stefan's interactions will be very entertaining, at least for a while, lol! Elena's plan to seduce Stefan..., I don't know if I should call her brave, or reckless, or a cold person. I suspect she is actually attracted to him (and he may be to her), which annoys her a lot given the whole situation and Stefan's behavior, and she is trying to make herself feel better and gain a sense of control over the situation and her feelings.

So Stefan has a soft and good side too, seen in the interaction with his family, and especially his niece:)

And Caroline is in love with him. But this will not be good for her. Hope Klaus will make an appearance soon!:)
Wintertree chapter 2 . 6/17
Caroline seems such a good friend to Stefan! Elena and Stefan interaction - they aren't starting on the best of terms. Elena is right in being mad at him, he is being kind of a jerk. But I like that she is not putting up with his attitude:) It seems their relationship will be rocky, at least in the beginning. For the moment they seem to hate each other, lol:)

Elena calling Stefan "runway model guy" and "Mr. Hot Shot," that was hilarious! Stefan's cocky attitude annoys me, and at the same time makes me laugh:) I don't know if he really is like that, or this attitude helps him hide his sadness and loneliness.
Wintertree chapter 1 . 6/17
Just starting this story, and I love it:) Poor Stefan - he seems so unhappy for the moment, and at the same time he is funny even if he does not intend to.

Him talking to the dog is hilarious!:)))

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Omg you’re back!
Crisibabe chapter 41 . 3/7
Love your update! Missed your writing lol :)
Ghostwriter chapter 41 . 3/5
Wow. I love it. Well done.
Iknewyoudcatchme chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I love the himym references
Ghostwriter chapter 40 . 12/30/2016
Awesome job. Love it.
Mimi Good chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
They haven't even met eachother yet and I'm still excited from this intro. Rebekah is PETTY for leaving a damn dog at the house, one that she was actually closer to. I love how Stefan's just ranting to Duke as if he'll respond. Hopefully, there's a flashback or two to Rebekah's and Stefan's demise. He's giving me 'I'm andalcoholic' teas already. Maybe that possibly ruined their relationship, I'm only reading his side of how they ended and it's not very detailed either.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016