Reviews for parcis et circenses
Ahhhh, this was perfect! I stumbled upon this story by chance, and I'm so glad I did. Parks and Recreation and The Hunger Games are my absoulute favorites. Actual tears of joy happened. Thank you so much for Peeta Mellark as Leslie Knope. There has literally never been anything greater ;)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I came when I saw the words "Parks and Recreation" crossover - I freaking love Parks and Rec, which automatically makes this fanfic one of the best Hunger Games fics ever.
dorkycorky88 chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
I loved this. But seriously. Is that how it ends?!
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is absolutely perfect!
Liz4 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Holy. S(*t. This is brilliant so far! I can't believe it took me this long to find it. I think Finnick as Chris Trager is my favorite so far but everything else has been hilarious, too! Okay, too excited by the combination of one of my favorite shows and HG (Ben Wyatt/Katniss! Leslie Knope/Peeta!), I'm in love. Off to read the rest of this amazing idea (and sorry if this isn't super coherent, can I blame it being almost 2am?). Thank you so much for writing this!
Granger12 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Two of my favorite things together in an awesome fashion. I found this story on ao3 and didn't realize it was being posted here as well . Love the way you've combined peetas and Katniss characters to Leslie/Ben. It's just too damn good. Everyone fits in well and the way you've incorporated both stories is brilliant. Loved this chapter!
pumpkinking5 chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Thanks!

WOW! Katniss and Peeta kissed at the end of the chapter! It was so worth the wait for them
to kiss!

Finnick's rule of inter office dating is a no, no. Peeta asked Finnick. It seems that Katniss
asked as well which is interesting. She was thinking about Peeta.

Cute how Annie's helped him with maintaining a friendship with Katniss. LOL!

Great job!
BlossomOnATree chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
LITERALLY loved every minute of this story! I'm so sad to see it end but maybe you can follow it up in the future? :D
jade1771 chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I'm one of your newer readers and I love this! :)
kikaincognito chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Walker, my love - Congrats on your very first fic! Skeptical of it as you might be, I loved being a part of it and absolutely every word of it I read (ESPECIALLY MY CHAPTER! :D). It's a big deal to have the first story under your belt, and this was a good one... Really!

Can't wait for more of STDHH! Love you, lady!
BlossomOnATree chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
As always this chapter was great :D
You do such a great job! I can't wait for the next one even if it will be the last one :)
BlossomOnATree chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Great job! I had some good laughs reading this chapter, I can't wait for the next one :D
BlossomOnATree chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
As always, this was an incredible chapter :)
I can't wait for the next one, especially since Katniss seems like she wants to stay for selfish reasons, lol :D
Amber92 chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Gale as Jerry and Gloss and Cashmere as Jean Ralphio and Mona Lisa is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
BlossomOnATree chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I love how every character you chose from THG goes perfectly with one from P&R, even gale! I cant wait for more :)