Reviews for Never Look Back - Please Turn Around
usernamefandom chapter 32 . 2/25
Can I just say that this story was INCREDIBLE. I could not turn away from it, & because of that I was late to work... Keep up the good work :)
Pielietje chapter 32 . 2/20
I hope she is really pregnant. I think she is right, Christian changed and is a better man because of it.
But the years apart still hurt me.

I hope you will start writing again soon, something new of maybe a sequel to this of the last year. How Molly coped with the divorce of her parents, the reaction of Teddy and the Grey's...
Pielietje chapter 31 . 2/20
That kiss was so beautifull :)
I loved that Christian didn't want to kiss her in front of her house.
Pielietje chapter 30 . 2/20
Jake really is a saint. I don't think I know a man who would give up so easily. I think he really shows how much he loves Ana and wants her to be happy.
He really deserves someone who loves him too.
Pielietje chapter 29 . 2/20
Reading those letters was so sad, it almost made me cry.
I loved Sienna letter. If they didn't got a divorce, Sienna probably wasn't alive. So I'm happy for her existence.

So happy Ana told Kate!
Pielietje chapter 26 . 2/20
Finally found the time to read some more... Can't wait for the talk :)
Liriell chapter 32 . 2/11
I love and have read a lot of cheating fanfics, with all the drama and guilt and I just love the raw emotion. It is pretty typical and of course, filled with at most times, silly drama, but I kinda like it. It is a contrast to serious books and classics I usually read.
But of course, most of the plots are the same, too long, too short, too silly, blowing things far out of proportion, too over-the-top or too boring especially when they are from the same fandom and also, like most plots in such kind of stories, there is always something to disapprove, the ending, the small little details, that one thing in that chapter that I did not like and whatever.

But I really like the ending, despite being confusing with so much epilogues, because looking at it, it does not make much sense when there is just one ending but so many epilogues and this kinda wouldn't make all of them epilogues. Anyway, I still loved the way it ended, is what I wanted to say. I felt that it was truly perfect and everything that I had wanted it to be, which is kinda rare. Frankly, I as a reader, had not expected them to come together again.
In some way, I think you have achieved something truly great, being able to satisfy my need as the rational reader, as well as the avid I-don't-care silly reader. The crucial point for me was during the conversation scene, there was this part of me that just wanted them to get together again, because it was truly sad and I had wished for them to be together again, on the other hand, there was also this rational side that kept insisting and knowing that she should stay with her husband, because that's life and not some fairy tale book ending.
In the end, she chose Christian and... I am cool with that, because I think that they deserved it and that he deserved it, too. Your ending was very logical and realistic as well, considering the change in him as a person and growth, the looking back at life for both of them and not having regrets. You also succeeded in doing something remarkable, you have established Jake as an individual, someone important for Ana on her way and not just some toy to stand in until she gets together with her cheating ex again unlike in most other stories that you usually feel bad for. I still feel bad for him, I mean who wouldn't, it is just the small difference, because unlike in most others, I do not feel like he was hurt unnecessary, because for some time, he was her choice.
So, thanks for that cool ending :)
My goodness, the reviews. I have to say that this story was gripping, entertaining, and very well written. I'm sorry that after all the effort that you were subjected to what I consider reader abuse. The women who complained didn't have to buy a damn book. They enjoyed many hours of FREE entertainment because of your hard work.

This is a peeve of mine. Many good writers that come here to hone skills and entertain leave because of this kind of selfish and rude behavior. Just because a story doesn't go their way. Write your own if you think you're any more creative! Just want to say thank you for the hard work.
Chase chapter 32 . 2/1
I was told to go read this story and all the notes from people in my class for a paper I'm writing. Then to leave a note afterwards. All I can say is do women really think like this or did I enter some alien zone. This guy had his balls cut off, pulverized in the blender, all his testosterone removed, estrogen added, reshape to look like a type of a cat ( you know what I mean, begins with a P) and sewn back on with a rug loom from the 1800's. That lady was a roaring psycho bitch and then screwing her new husband and then that ex just takes her back. No way he should have anything to do with her. Thank fug girls in this century don't think like this and men are not stupid to let some nutcase treat them like that or the male species would be extinct.
Fiftyalmost50 chapter 1 . 1/28
Just started reading this story. I'm on chapter 8 and just had to say what a great story and writer this is and you are!
TinaF chapter 32 . 1/27
Wonderful story!
cejsmom chapter 32 . 1/26
OMG! I have to tell you how much I enjoyed your fic. I enjoyed it so much that I literally stayed awake all night reading it. It doesn't happen too often anymore where I find a ff that captivates me as much as yours did - and trust me - I've read A LOT of ff!

The originality of your story, your character development, the plot progression, the angst, the realism, the writing the characters themselves - all amazing by themselves and worked wonderfully together. You had me smiling, laughing, CRYING oh how I cried - I think my eyes still haven't recovered.

The way you pieced the story together was brilliant as well. The first chapter with Ana's side of the story played out brilliantly against what was "really" going on and what happened after. The behavior/motivation of the characters - from Ana and Christians, to Kate and Ray all the way to Teddy and Sienna - loved it! Loved it all actually - I'm excited to read your other stories - I hope I'm as entertained as I was with this one.
Awelfah chapter 32 . 1/17
I don't usually go for cheating stories, but wanted something to read and fell on this. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Wasn't too keen on the 2 pov's, it annoyed me as it's often reading the same thing, so I kind of skipped from end of Ana's to last chapter of Christian's and read the epilogue, don't feel it made a difference to how much I enjoyed the story. Well done! :)
nan78rdz chapter 32 . 1/16
Loved this story! I was in tears reading this at work I couldn't put it down, but I wish it could of kept going to find out if they had a baby boy or girl to seal their happiness but other than that it was an amazing story
mbalieh.ngubane chapter 32 . 1/16
Ohhhhhh what a great story. I have to say I'm not a fan of cheating story but yours had a pull on me. I loved it, I admit I shed a few tears. Please continue the story...I'm drawn to it
2,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »