Reviews for Never Look Back - Please Turn Around
cfigueroa78 chapter 30 . 3/29
I just finished this story and I have to first say that I despise cheat stories. They always feel awful when you read them. In this case, your story is the first one that was so well written, intense and wonderfully bittersweet. It hurt to read they were apart for so long but it worked so well with the plot - the way you peel back the layers of what really happened versus how it appeared to Ana through the eyes of Kate and Ray was great. Christian was wrong, no doubt about it - I even questioned his mental state because recreating scenes with a woman who you ask to play your wife is disturbing on many levels. This chapter with Jake made me cry so much because he knew he didn't have all of her and never did - to let her go because he knew he had to was so heartbreaking. I'm glad how it ended and even though it hurts when two people in love go through this, the years that passed really matured Christian. Ana dealing with the knowledge that yes, if she had not run away, things would have been different because she only had pieces of what happened. This really was a great story and I didn't feel so devastated like other cheat stories do. The only thing is that I wasn't too fond of Ana for one particular thing - keeping Teddy from his father. No matter what happens between couples, children should never be used to punish the other and she did that. She probably didn't realize it but she used her son to punish Christian who despite everything deserved rights to his child. If he was violent and abusive, I can say that's different but the hurt was between him and Ana, but Ana drew Teddy into that out of hurt, fear and anger.
Wmonifeagmail.c chapter 27 . 3/5
Absolutely love this story..her anniversary gift with the pictures taped to the back was hilarious..
Allison chapter 32 . 2/26
It was fantastic good awesome romantic sad but I loved it, the end was very unexpected and happy they both deserved happiness and Jake was always a good man he is unique letting Anastasia go to Christian for their happiness and there's not many men's who are like that please make more chapters of Christian and Anastasia life after they get back together please
Coolfire30 chapter 32 . 2/17
Honestly...I cried so much that I had to ask my teacher to give me a 'minute' to compose myself outside, I spent that time screaming in my bag and trying to muffle my voice. I was hysterical, everyone thought I was going crazy...this truly is such a fantastic story, to anyone having second thoughts about reading this, I assure you, through all that emotional rollercoaster, then end is seriously satisfying. And to the author, I thank and commend you for writing and sharing this wonderful piece of work with us and I hope you keep doing so.
Irma Walsh chapter 19 . 12/21/2016
Oh my...no tissue alert...I am a blubbering mess
Guest chapter 32 . 12/19/2016
this is the most awesome fan fiction I have ever read, I used a lot of Kleenex also, you should have gotten this published. so thank you I stayed up all night just to read this could not stop. You will go very far.
Nina7285 chapter 32 . 12/17/2016
Loved you story! It has been a couple of hours since I finished and can't stop thinking about it. In my head, Ana is pregnant with twins, a boy so Christian can have the experience raising the boy he missed out on and a girl as we need the little girl that looks like Ana with Christian's eyes. I secretly wanted a second epilogue with maybe a 10 year laters. Thanks!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
I love your story.
StephanieMarie210 chapter 32 . 10/24/2016
Loved it.
dorisalynne2003 chapter 32 . 10/17/2016
I have just read this story and at first I was apprehensive but it was well written and they found their way back to each other in the end!
Sexisandradds chapter 32 . 10/13/2016
Hi
I know my review is pretty late but I wish for you to still give it some consideration.

I was reading another author's story that recommended this story. I'm a HUGE fan of FSOG and for some reason authors believe in having Christian cheat. Apparently u guys didn't comprehend the depth of love C has for A. If this man was monogamous with his subs why would he cheat a wife. This particular story went on too long and the absurdity of keeping C&A apart for 15 years is ridicous. With that said. I was ecstatic that someone agrees with me and getting Kate out of Anna's life. I feel she's been jealous of Anna since College upon meeting Christian.
carla.rbaptista chapter 32 . 10/13/2016
Parabéns história muito interessante.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/27/2016
Wow it made me cry I remember my firs love and how are lifes change forever because a mistake and how people you love sometimes they try to protect you and at the end they just made it so much worse . Thanks for sharing it with us it really hit home for me.
vickiel2r chapter 32 . 9/25/2016
I read this story again and shed tears again for Christian after Ana left him. I finished it in two days of free time. It is a beautiful story and it stayed in the back of my mind. After reading latest chapter of your current story I was looking at your story list and found this and I had to read it again. I love your stories and crave for more. Thank you for sharing them. I am a romantic and reading had consumed my time lately.
Misssee chapter 32 . 8/29/2016
Still a beautiful re-read of this story. So, so good. Write another good one,please.
2,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »