Reviews for Never Look Back - Please Turn Around
brandi.cox928 chapter 32 . 10/22/2017
just finished this and absolutely loved it! I normally don't read cheat fics but this one intrigued me from the very first paragraph and I just HAD to finish it!
misssassy1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Hands down, one of the best cheat fics I've ever read.
sbarney724 chapter 32 . 10/15/2017
Oh what a heart breaker ~~ many shed tears, but coming around full circle. Thank you!
sbarney724 chapter 15 . 10/15/2017
"A half life better than an empty life" ~~ reminds me of a song that I once listened to when going through divorce LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH. Painful memories.
sbarney724 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Oh my goodness ~ I am so upset over this first chapter. It is just so hard to imagine them apart and Christian cheating. I am heartbroken.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/21/2017
Omg ,I don't EVER read cheating fifty shades story's an I was intending to read another one of your storys but something drew me to this so I thought right it's no ma normal read but a will just read the first couple Chapters see how it goes an then BANG you had me hooked a could no put the bloody thing down even my husband was oh you finally speaking to us lol I loved it so much I cryed alot but loved it am so glad they found each other again an Jake what a guy but I guess he just Kent ana's heart would always be with her true love I hope at some point you return to these two I would love to know what the baby is so anyway am now of to read the story I intended to read first I hope its as good as this you are an amazing writer so update soon again please:-)
ArmyGirl2010 chapter 22 . 8/30/2017
What a dickhead. He loves Sienna more than the sin he abandoned? And he did abandon him, he never gave a thought to how his actions affected Teddy.
ArmyGirl2010 chapter 15 . 8/30/2017
What a dick Christian is!
mic476 chapter 32 . 8/11/2017
Just finished reading. WOW . Wasn't expect them to be back together unless u would have killed Jake which I'm glad u didn't. Or Christian comes back into her life seeking forgiveness before he dies or something.
Great story!

Keep Writing
Ipscott chapter 32 . 6/17/2017
I was hoping for confirmation of the baby unless at the time you may have been thinking of a sequel. I hope one come even if it is a short story. Loved this story. It was happy and sad all the same. Bless Jake's heart. Sorry that it had to take this many years for reunion.
Ipscott chapter 15 . 6/16/2017
Christian's POV is very long.
gumper chapter 32 . 6/15/2017
Just stumbled upon this and got sucked right in - you probably already aware of this but there's another fic called "Destiny" which seems to have basically the same exact plot out there? Christian doesn't really cheat but it looks like it (aided again by surveillance tape), ANNA flees with teddy and with Ray's help/contacts changes her identity AND marries a solid guy with a son already - they have a daughter together...Christian has found them years ago but stayed away just watching only to re-emerge around college time...unbelievably cool husband #2 steps back to let C and A reunite, evil Kate has played a big role in the tragedy, C has a daughter (that he didn't biologically father) by the alleged mistress/second wife...coincidence?

Anyway, had a lot of fun reading it but have to say that I think I would have preferred a brief real affair to the whole kissing and "acting a scene" business with Jess, the premise that C would actually engage in such a bizarre situation - basically ditching A on their anniversary, openly (in front of his security) boating with and kissing this chick and THEN take her to the apartment for underwear clad kissing "scenes" is just so way over the top kind of nutty that I find myself thinking (of Christian) WTF - you are a really creepy weirdo and I'm not rooting for you anymore.,,

My other thought in both this (and that other almost identical plot story) is that A just has basically no right whatsoever to steal, hide and re-name this child. It's wrong. It's illegal. Cheating on a spouse is not grounds for robbing a parent of his child and visa versa. Absent any really compelling threat of physical harm to him from being around his father I just can't see any justification for it...so I kind of have to stop rooting for ANNA too.

Loved reading it though - thx for sharing it!
miriamsn chapter 32 . 5/15/2017
I have read many FanFics that have C&A break up after she finds out shes pregnant or after the belt spanking. They are apart for one or two years and then HEA. Your version of the breakup was so utterly unique. It was very creative to call it a cheat story but not have the physical cheat but an emotional cheat. This story was utterly heartbreaking. I don't think I have read a FanFic and cried through so many consecutive chapters. Very well written, very emotionally charged, very well done.
miriamsn chapter 11 . 5/15/2017
How do you expect us to emotionally survive this chapter. My goodness. This is so wonderfully written, I have not stopped crying yet. I was supposed to go to sleep 2 hours ago. I can't stop reading.
miriamsn chapter 9 . 5/15/2017
this is heartbreaking. We know Ana's POV, but now seeing Christian's is tissue inducing. My heart is in my throat as I read.
2,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »