Reviews for Never Look Back - Please Turn Around
This story is heartbreaking. I didnt feel any sympathy for Christian in the first chapter but now i feel wrecked for him. Ana is an awful person & mother. I understand she was hurt but she should not have unilaterally decided to keep his son from him that was horrible. He paid a heavy price for missing his wife. Ana was too busy getting in shape and having her "independent Girl time" she didn't notice her husband missed her. Sad.
Simply excellent
kendall777 chapter 32 . 7/24
I just re-read this amazing story. Ever think about picking it up? There's so much to do with it. With Ana being pregnant and Sienna and Ben. Your writing is great and this story was so wonderful. Please continue with there journey.
ms.saved1 chapter 32 . 7/18
I loved it!
Thank you for this story. It was heartbreaking and beautiful all at the same time. I read it in one day, and im soooo very happy they ended up where they were meant to be even after so many years! Again, thank you.
bmckenzie chapter 32 . 6/19
I enjoyed this story. You are a good writer.
mrshoskins chapter 32 . 6/15
p
ladysatinfire chapter 32 . 6/12
Love it just to long of years
jackie chapter 32 . 6/11
i love this story .that is my second time reading it .and i can't get neagh of it thank u
ptminor chapter 31 . 6/12
I am sooo sorry that I rarely review chapters but this chapter destroyed my heart, brought it back to overall excitement, peace and happiness along with a lot of tears all in this one chapter...Thank you so much for sharing your gift of writing with your loyal fans and I am now one of them!
Trish
ptminor chapter 10 . 6/11
WOWWWWW I LOVED this chapter and it is very very well written in his POV. Karma and Paybacks are a bitch and he gets everything the lying, cheating, lowlife bast*** deserved!
I LOVE IT!
Can't wait for the rest of the story!
ptminor chapter 3 . 6/11
Thanks for making this chapter shorter than the 1st. no offence to you...i just can't concentrate on things for a long time and im really really slow at reading bc i lose focus too easily
ptminor chapter 1 . 6/11
I never read cheating stories but alot of people said this was a awesome story and the writing was fantastic-they were right! I can't to read the rest of the story!
PMinor
Thank you for an Awesome story! Written so well I felt every emotion!
Tears keep falling for this couple... Your writing has touched my soul...
2,728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »