Reviews for Soft Nostalgia
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I don't ship this, but it was written BEAUTIFULLY. Great job. The language was just fantastic.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This was beautiful. I absolutely loved your description of Luna kissing the scares like they were a puzzle, a story she was trying to piece together.
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is beautiful. I absolutely love it!
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow, this was very beautiful, sad but beautiul. I've been reading LunaLavender stories lately and this one was great, I loved this part: and it's one big puzzle piece that just doesn't fit and numbers, all sorts of numbers, making her someone else she really isn't. It really moved me, I felt bad for Lavender, but it's good that she has someone in her life that understands Great job, loved it.
Soccerisawesome19 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Beautifully written, and great lines in this.
I love how you described Luna in this, along with the pain that Lavender's feeling.
I also love how you didn't say who Lavender quite was in the text.
And that last line... just fantastic.
Great job!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
very good use of imagery in this story. perhaps TOO good.
wutaistars chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I love it. It's totally different from how I portray Luna, but I love it. You really explored her character here, and gave her realistic motivations to act the way she does. This also reads a little like prose poetry, too-I especially liked the line that goes "...and a heart that speaks louder than her own puzzles or her own numbers."
It's very good. Nice work!