Reviews for Phenomena
angel897 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
liked it rather hot
luverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Omg this is the best kakuzu x sakura I've read in years. Please make a sequel to it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
will there be A sequal?
Ellifain chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh my god I love this. Hilarious and freaking sexy! It's so hard to find good KakuXSaku fics(def one of my favourite crack ships) and this delivered. w
kiko280 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Lol I loved when hidan barged in and shouted that
LittleFoxDemon chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is just awesome. You're definitely a good smut-writer, haha. I'm not even kidding. It takes some good writer skills to write something like this. I loved it!
jjscriptease chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Hahaha! That was actually a very well written story and unexpectedly funny! I loved it from start to finish. I prefer lemons with a good build up before the action and you handled that superbly in this fic. Kakuzu and Sakura are two of the series' most serious characters yet their chemistry here is humorous and entertaining. Never thought I'd say it before reading this, but this is a pairing I wouldn't mind seeing more of in the future. God job and keep it up. :)

OH YEAH, the ending with Hidan had me in sticthes (no pun intended)!
goolsbygirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved this!
Porcalein chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
thanks finally a good kakusaku story X D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
lol at the end
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
LOL i bet with Sakura punching Hidan through a few walls Kakuzu was even more turned on XD
FallenThorns chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
hahaha Hidan is a dumbass for pissing off a woman who can rip him to pisses with her hands after punching him through objects a few times.
SimpleCompromise chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
HOW DOES THIS NOT HAVE MORE FAVES AND REVIEWS?!
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is so cool... poor hidan... go kakuzu...
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
My God This is a sexy COuple! i wish there were more of this on Fanfiction! XD
i do love Sakura paired with alot fo the Akatsuki! this was One of the Good ones (and who can say no to the Lovely Lemons?) GOD i LOVE lemons! i hope to read more from you!