Reviews for Burning
crazyJokerB chapter 1 . 1/14
this was a really good story. i never expected sesshomaru taking the feminine role would be good. unexpected, but great story. the love is just overflowing. welcoming shippo into their family was so touching. and to think it was sessho who welcomed him first and acknowledging him as inuyasha's son. so sweet. thang you for this very wonderful story
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 50 . 12/30/2017
Aw, that was so sweet. I love the pairing Inuyasha/Sesshōmaru! It’s my favorite! They are so cute and adorable together! I love how they both said I love you to each other. I thought it was so sweet. I love bottom Sesshōmaru! Sesshōmaru is my favorite character! I love how Inuyasha and Sesshōmaru both love Shippō as their son. I love Inuyasha and Sesshōmaru's daughter, she's so cute. I loved this story so much!
MaDDeRHaTT3R chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Whoooo damn it! And I'm menopausal too? FaaaaK I guess we'll ALL be burning tonight! Goodness!
KurosakiLuna chapter 50 . 9/18/2017
This was soo cute
SteamyxhotTub chapter 50 . 6/3/2017
What a lovely story, I loved it so much
mnjordan1991 chapter 19 . 5/21/2017
so what happened to Inuyasha having to be stuck inside? or is that only when the uke is not currently pregnant?
mnjordan1991 chapter 14 . 5/21/2017
for so long ive been repulsed by the thought od Sesshoumaru being uke. But i read a story before yours that kind of snuck up on me. i wasnt completely dissappointed. wgich let me to pirposefully read your story out of curiosity. im still a but repelled by sesshoumaru being so soft but im getting used to it. keeping an open mind.
Wolf'sVine chapter 50 . 4/28/2017
So, um, reading this was a singularly wonderful and fun experience and I loved reading this entire thing! I wonder if there's a sequel? If not, than please know that reading as Sesshomaru and Inuyasha got thrown into an unexpected and unforeseen events and dealt with their newfound lives together was really dang interesting and so very gripping to read each chapter! Not to mention the sexy parts, which was fun to read too. I'm really happy that Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are happy with a sweet little baby, their adopted son and Inuyasha's friends surrounding them in support. Although, why wasn't Rin or Jaken in this fic? And, will Inuyasha and Sesshomaru have more kids?
Jd-dox chapter 50 . 4/16/2017
I really loved this story. Really cute and fluffy.
Janessa Wolf - Soul chapter 50 . 4/1/2017
AWESOME STORY! You should definitely make another one very soon if you can. This is one of the best InuxSess mpreg stories I have read thus far, and also one of the most realistic too. I loved how you wrote the child-labor scenes and also the development of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's relationship as mates. Most wouldn't put that much thought and detail into, so I'm very glad that you did. May I suggest maybe that you could write a Koga/Inuyasha mpreg story? It's almost as rare on here as it is to write Inuyasha/Sesshomaru stories where Inuyasha is the seme and Sesshomaru's the uke. It was really refreshing to see this among all the others. It would be really interesting to see how Koga and Inuyasha play out in a seme/uke relationship.
Linamotto chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
You are an amazing writer I hope your next stuff is this depth and graphic! You truly have a gift.
Lady Gina Ichimaru 1995 chapter 50 . 7/8/2016
Wonderful !
Lady Gina Ichimaru 1995 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I'm loving it tons!
kichou chapter 50 . 5/31/2016
Wow this is so amazing, I love how you describe the char for both of Seshomaru and Inuyasha. They are so sweet. Anyway I love this very much. Can't wait for another story
xxPig.in.a.Pokexx chapter 50 . 5/25/2016
This was the most well written story I have ever read. From beginning to end, flawless. Your characterization was so perfect, that it made me shed a few tears at different points of the story. Well done. :)