Reviews for Burning
Linamotto chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
You are an amazing writer I hope your next stuff is this depth and graphic! You truly have a gift.
Mrs. Chazz Princeton chapter 50 . 7/8/2016
Wonderful !
Mrs. Chazz Princeton chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I'm loving it tons!
kichou chapter 50 . 5/31/2016
Wow this is so amazing, I love how you describe the char for both of Seshomaru and Inuyasha. They are so sweet. Anyway I love this very much. Can't wait for another story
xxPig.in.a.Pokexx chapter 50 . 5/25/2016
This was the most well written story I have ever read. From beginning to end, flawless. Your characterization was so perfect, that it made me shed a few tears at different points of the story. Well done. :)
yuutakeiamz chapter 50 . 3/31/2016
ahh, this is really a good story, love it, but I was waiting the time qhen sesshomaru could be the seme even just one night, remeber inuyasha said he could right?. but anyway, thank you for your hard work
Guest chapter 50 . 3/4/2016
love it
Gayle Nightingale chapter 50 . 2/27/2016
I couldn't set this down. Burning was very well written. I enjoyed seeing Inuyasha as the Seme and a balanced one at that. I am grateful Sess didn't run away from Inu. The stories with that kind of angst really wear me out. I enjoy the positive, growing, loving relationship stories and this is one of those. You did good character development. I like Shippo's part in this. I missed little Rin in your stories, but I'll keep writing her in my stories.
NogamiNeuro1 chapter 50 . 2/23/2016
Lovely story, loved every bit of it (aside from Inuyasha calling Sess his baby, i just hate that word), but theres one thing that I don't get and has been bothering me, did they eventually remove that goddamn necklace from Inuyasha? - totally expected Kagome to do that at some point near the end only to be disappointing! Maybe an Epilogue chapter? :
Supernaturalfan17980 chapter 50 . 2/10/2016
Loved it it was a grest ending to a great story
VampireDoll666 chapter 50 . 2/10/2016
And they lived happily ever after...the end...*smiles*
Fae chapter 50 . 2/10/2016
Perfect ending to a perfect love story! Thank you for writing this, I enjoyed it so much!
Chavoone chapter 50 . 2/9/2016
GREAT ENDING ! ... Maybe one after story to see how many children they have. But, I enjoyed reading this story :)
Supernaturalfan17980 chapter 48 . 2/9/2016
Yay Tsukiko is here
VampireDoll666 chapter 47 . 2/8/2016
You are very wise Shippo...that IS what should only matter, now will Kagome see it that way.