Reviews for Rest My Soul
Longing to Write chapter 25 . 11/14
I really enjoyed reading your story.
CynMar Rom chapter 25 . 10/15
God this was such a beautiful story.
I loved how every chapter uncovered a nee thread on the story and how it all fit together in the end.
I specially live Mac and her relationship with her Dad.
Thank you for sharing!
I can’t believe it was until this year that I found your stories. Tbh, I’ve had a bit of an aversion to canon coupling at the start of reading any fan fic, or writing it. For different reasons all together. Idk if after all this time you’ll even see this. I hope you do, and I hope you’re still writing. You’ve managed to take something so heartfelt and connecting as the original and give new life into it. I especially love the way you intermingled characters the entire fandom seemed to love and involve them in such dramatic ways. End goal being something so encompassing that i felt as hooked as I was on the original. I found myself dreading the end as chapter after chapter moved the story forward. You painted a picture with words beyond most of what I’ve seen, especially in this fandom. There’s a few writers here that I will never forget. I’ll never forget their stories impact and how they made one think or feel, or how they would make me laugh. I still to this day get a random hair to go and read again and again, despite the years that have passed since I first found their stories and got to know them. I’ve read this story and your others, and I’m honestly left with no words but feelings inspired by them. It’s writers like you that are meant to write. It’s an art, it’s feeling, it’s like breathing. I really hope you’ve kept going. Kept writing. One mom of our generation to another, thank you for all this. It was awesome to find you and your work on here.
UntitledEnder chapter 24 . 7/13
This was so good! Ugh. I adore the Bella and Edward you created. 10/10. I wish I read this sooner. But later is better than never.
UntitledEnder chapter 4 . 7/12
Edward is right af. Alice In Chains over HallOates any damn day.
gabimts13 chapter 25 . 7/7
It's been a while since I read a fanfic that hooked me, I couldn't stop till I got to the end of this! Really loved the story, I can't resist a daddyward and it was an awsome surprise to find one here. I LOVED Mack and her relationship with Edward and later with Bella. I really appreciate when characters are well developed and I think you did great here! Thanks for sharing this with us!
VryUnique chapter 25 . 6/30
Awesome story! Wish there was more
VryUnique chapter 22 . 6/30
I wonder how Kate feels about Edward’s new young girlfriend.
VryUnique chapter 20 . 6/30
Ugh…. He’ll make it, you wouldn’t be so cruel.
VryUnique chapter 18 . 6/30
So no mention of Mack’s happiness, just money. Selfish bitch! But it’s ok for Edward to pay child support and her student loans.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 6/29
Riley is pregnant? Bella coming to terms with not being able to carry children? Or not being able to give Edward more?
Marliarna chapter 1 . 4/13
I like reading stories that are set in new places. Looked up Beale Street on Google Earth
Mystylight chapter 25 . 1/26
Super histoire, merci de l'avoir partagée. Ça m'a donné des envies de voyages.
bighenluvsrob chapter 25 . 1/9
Just finished reading your story for the 100th time…
Seriously! I love your Edward and Bella so much !
rjh1960 chapter 24 . 11/1/2021
I love this story so much- I did not want it to end. I have been saving reading this chapter for years! I just went to memphis for the first time and went to many of the places mentioned in the story. I really kept expecting Edward to pop out of the local fire stations ( I looked each time we passed one). When I walked on Beale St. I looked or Bella at Rum Boogie. Your Edward and Bella are so sweet. I love how protective he is. Bella is so good for him and I love how Charlie is connected to them as well. I reread the story for the 100th time in honor of my Memphis visit. I realized I had to read the "last chapter". But I'm thrilled there is still a future take! Wish you would add more to it! Really great story, one of my favorites.
3,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »