Reviews for Rest My Soul
MommaJess chapter 1 . 8/11
Holy smokes, I’ve been to this bar!
Nellybean0710 chapter 25 . 7/5
I don't know how I am just reading this now. It was an amazing story. I loved all the people in the story.
BruSwan chapter 1 . 6/28
Eu amei essa história, estou relendo
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 25 . 5/5
A huge family is a blessing and a curse and I enjoyed this story with all the ups and downs and a hot ass firefighter and his Tattella...thank you for sharing it with us!
Xoxo
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 13 . 5/4
Perrrrfeccct date! I want some of that!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 12 . 5/4
I'm loving this father-daughter interactions. Things feel easy at the moment, which worries me a bit...hopefully it's not the calm before the storm!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 8 . 5/3
So that explains the bucket list at 9 yrs.
What an unexpected pleasure...I feel refreshed!
I was so determined to stay patient, didn't expect this relieving experience so soon...no complaints here though...hehe
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 7 . 5/3
Now I'm so damn hungry for bbq and that Maple Whiskey...I have to check it out - never heard of it before!
I like the slow burn between them and the caution they both display...Thx for sharing :)
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 2 . 5/1
I love how this is coming along. Can't believe I've waited that long to read your stories!
Thx for sharing :)
Wow. This story is amazing. I'm sorry I just discovered it.
Sassyvampmama chapter 25 . 4/9
Loved this! Thanks for sharing it with us.
LizziePaige chapter 17 . 3/19
Can’t sleep so I’m reading a few more chapters, now you have me sobbing at 1:30am. I’m gonna be a mess at work tomorrow!
I love that these two have shared such personal experiences with one another.
LizziePaige chapter 11 . 3/19
I love the honesty here between them.
LizziePaige chapter 10 . 3/19
My heart kinda aches here for all three of them. For Edward, for what he’s lost already and is now afraid of losing, for Mack who’s obviously feeling like her parents don’t really care about her, and for Bella and the child whose mum left her and didn’t return to make it all better.
LizziePaige chapter 9 . 3/19
Ahhhh, I’d forgotten how self-centred this Charlotte was and how she likes to push Edeards buttons.
Oh no, Edward’s brain wasn’t engaged before he opened his mouth here with Bella.
3,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »