Reviews for Just Friends?
I think Jace is trying to protect her, but also subconsciously trying to keep her to himself.
xxemzy13 chapter 22 . 7/21
OMG incredible! it inspired me to write my own TMI fanfic! loved it sooo much xoxo.
xxemzy13 chapter 21 . 7/21
LOVE it! write more xoxo.
xxemzy13 chapter 3 . 7/21
very good u should use more of jace's big headedness in the future cause its really funny! (I REALLY like this story) x
Meeeee chapter 11 . 7/11
Poor Jace . Stupid Clary and Sebastian
MEEEEEE chapter 8 . 7/11
FREAKING LOVE IT!
Gabyfromdashow chapter 22 . 6/18
This is a lit fanfic. Love this...tbh I should probs just make an accounfpt to follow and favourite this fanfic. Smh.
awkwardlittleintrovert chapter 1 . 5/8
"Jace raised his one eyebrow." HAHAHAAHAHAHA I'M TOTALLY PICTURING HIM WITH A UNIBROW HAHAHA SO FUNNY. I'm not kidding I burst into laughter and got a few glares from other people. I promise I'm not judging you for that typo, I just think it's really funny.
angelz.messages chapter 22 . 3/5
Wow! Amazing story! Really enjoyed this! Thank You!
OMG I LOVED 90210 IT WAS MY FAVVV
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW chapter 22 . 9/4/2016
OMG!SO LIKE ABSOLUTE TOTALLY ADORBS AND SWEET AS MINI DUBLE CHOC CHIP MUFFINS! SQUEAL!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
You need to add something like a space or a dash or something in the links or we can't see them. That's why their not there when we look for them
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
Cool story. I understand where you are going with Alec cause I have watched 90210 but I am only 92% sure it would fit Alec.
Until next time my lovely
- E
Emi chapter 22 . 3/18/2016
Awesome ending love you and your story :D
Emi chapter 16 . 3/18/2016
Keep going its really good.