Reviews for Faintest, Slimmest, Wildest Chance
ToMyMuse chapter 42 . 4/9
Loved this fic. Thank you!
ToMyMuse chapter 38 . 4/6
(Slaps forehead) Harry, Harry, Harry.
ToMyMuse chapter 37 . 4/6
(Slow clap) (slow clap) (slow clap)...Well done! I loved the whole chapter. First of all, how sweet of Harry to plan all that for her—for them, really. Her fascination with the door lock and the TV made me smile. The headbutts, fumbling, blushes, and shyness were perfectly infused throughout, and so fitting for first-timers. The three BIG words—at last!—such a milestone. And finally, I thought the conversation at the end showed how their relationship has matured—It’s not easy for either of them, but they seem to reach an understanding they could both accept at that point. Yay H/G!

PS. Glad you included that last a/n. I had forgotten the first one.
ToMyMuse chapter 35 . 4/6
Ohmygosh, that last part (“...all your brothers...”): Instant lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.
ToMyMuse chapter 26 . 4/5
You’re so good at capturing family dynamics, like the talk Arthur had with Bill few chapters back, and then this chapter with Percy.
ToMyMuse chapter 23 . 4/5
Oh, Ginny. You have no idea.

So enjoying this story. Sorry for not reviewing every chapter. Can’t help it. It’s a “page-turner.”
zizzic797 chapter 37 . 3/28
Lol. That was perfectly executed. Just the right blend of romantic and unbelievably awkward. I straight up laughed out loud when Harry tripped over his own pants.
bisexualrrosa chapter 42 . 3/12
After all these years, I finally made a account JUST so I could write a review for this. THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZING! I especially loved how you characterized the Weasley kids, they all just worked so well. I was actually disappointed when I got to the end because I just wanted this fic to go on FOREVER.
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 3/11
I just re-read this and it was just as good the second time.
GeekLoveFan chapter 16 . 3/11
Crap on a cracker. I left my review before reading your a/n. My bad! And my apologies. ️
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 3/11
Jusr as a note, two brown-eyed parents CAN have a blue-eyed baby. Eye color isn’t controlled by a single gene anyway, but the short version is that if both brown eyed parents carry a light colored eye gene, it’s possible. I have brown eyes but my mother’s are blue, as are my husband’s. Only one of our three children has brown eyes.
lojosmom chapter 37 . 3/10
This was the perfect description of the first time-a little sweet, a little awkward and a lot of special. I LOVE this story.
My Wicked Quill chapter 42 . 2/20
Great story, I enjoyed it so much! You write the Weasley almost as well as Rowling herself! You brought a side to Bill and Charlie that's rarely elaborated on, and it was fantastic. Very realistic and believable. The sex scenes were tasteful and very sexy so kudos on that. A perfect fan fiction!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 42 . 1/31
This was a good story, I believe I read this before but didn’t review it the first time around. Had a lot of deja vu moments thought because I just finished a book last week that had a very similar hotel room scene (but they were engaged), similar scene with one of the Patil twins and Teddy with the ear ring grabbing, etc. Unfortunately I cannot even remember which story these scenes are Simao and it’s going to bug me till I can remember, lol.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 36 . 1/31
The last could chapters seem to include quite a few scenes that are almost word for word from another fanfic that I just finished reading. Of course if read so many that I can’t pinpoint which one it’s similar to or even if it was written before or after this one...
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »