Reviews for Faintest, Slimmest, Wildest Chance
So well written. I love the character you face Harry and Ginny. You let her stay strong true to the character. You gave them tension to work through. I didn’t read the story but plan to. It would have been great to have Harry tell Ginny he loves her independent of sex, but then again at 18 many boys mix the experience
Wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it.
Nightwing2013 chapter 29 . 6/13
I’m confused, was that intercourse or just mostly naked humping?
Hinny073180 chapter 31 . 3/4
You asked for recommendations of music. I have been working on my own fic for awhile now but when I do work on it my favorite is Imagine Dragons while I write. I don't know why but their music makes the creative juices flow in my brain.
Ooooooh
Hinny073180 chapter 14 . 2/23
I am loving the banter of the siblings on the roof talking about Ginny's tea parties.
Arnel 63 chapter 42 . 2/3
I think I've taken the time to read this story once a year since you finished publishing it. It's one I love coming back to, a familiar friend, so to speak. Thanks for writing it.
Nicolerh2010 chapter 42 . 12/6/2020
Phenomenal. Best post-war I've read yet.
DeannaDancer chapter 42 . 11/11/2020
I love this, thank you! The characterization is just perfect, and I loved how your showed how Harry’s upbringing affected him
FifthsheMARAUDER chapter 14 . 6/24/2020
1. im crying
2. percy working for the order? *chef's kiss*
FifthsheMARAUDER chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
Okay this is off at a good start i can already feel the pain 3
The Clockwork Monk chapter 42 . 6/20/2020
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved this. I laughed, I cried, and everything in between.

But I can't help but feel a little disappointed that I never read about Harry telling Ginny about the last Horcrux. The whole story seemed to be building up to that.
AragornII chapter 37 . 5/23/2020
Thank your for the reminder to review. Yes, just discovered and am much enjoying! Thank you to all of the fanfic writers who recognize one of Jo's most brilliant inspirations: GINNY! Something jkr herself was never able to adequately develop...not being able to write romance. And then the films virtually ignored GW. So, YAY for fanfictions...which often rights the wrongs done to her.
FictionReader2535 chapter 42 . 5/18/2020
I have to be honest: I started reading this fic twice... I just couldn’t get past the first 3/4 chapters as I had always imagined them reuniting positively. HOWEVER, I read all of your other stories this weekend and decided that I would just have to try out this story since I loved all of your other ones! I am so so so glad I did! This was a beautiful story and one that I will cherish. I have already read the sequels :( but I’m going to have to re-read them now. You write the Weasley family so well, you really just get the characters. Thank you for this AMAZING story! I hope you continue to write.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/11/2020
The only fault I have with this is that Harry never talks to Ginny about the seventh horcrux
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »