Reviews for Faintest, Slimmest, Wildest Chance
WitchWing107 chapter 37 . 2/8/2017
This chapter was so freaking adorable! I loved Ginny's fascination with all things Muggle and Harry becoming increasingly more anxious at the beginning. I burst out laughing when he shoved the remote controls into the couch. And the sex was perfect! Exactly how I imagine their first time would be. A bit awkward and unsure but completely comfortable and natural at the same time.
WitchWing107 chapter 36 . 2/8/2017
Ahhh I'm so excited for what comes next! Ginny marveling at everything at the theatre was adorable.
WitchWing107 chapter 35 . 2/8/2017
This was such a lovely chapter! I loved hearing everyone's favourite memory of Ginny from the past year. And the ending had me tearing up so much :(
WitchWing107 chapter 16 . 2/6/2017
Harry's story about his mouse is so heartbreaking! I know how abusive and awful the Dursleys were, but personal stories from Harry really emphasize it and put it into perspective :(
WitchWing107 chapter 14 . 2/6/2017
Ahhhh I loved this chapter so so so much! The ending was so heartbreaking. The characterization of each sibling and the dynamics between them is perfect. I'm so glad you had Percy helping the Order from within the Ministry before he came back to fight in the final battle.
WitchWing107 chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
I'm loving this story so far! I really like how you switch POV and explore multiple characters. It's so nice to read about Bill and Charlie trying to get through the devastation after the war as I haven't read much where they're covered in this time.
Nico Deh chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Your prelude itself is great, made me tear up a bit because I just love McGonagall (I mean, who doesn't?)
morphin3 chapter 42 . 1/27/2017
Oh. My. Gosh. This story. Love love love. Pure perfection. Thank you for this.
InnocentTrick chapter 42 . 1/11/2017
You know my favorite thing about this story? It's that you tackled all of the nitty gritty things about Hinny that aren't in the book. (For a reason, of course, I mean JK Rowling had bigger plot things to worry about)... but I loved seeing this relationship really DEVELOP with things like Harry having to deal with Ginny on her period, their first time having sex, Ginny learning about Harry's year on the run... all while they have to heal from a horrible war. It's some really remarkable writing and your characterizations are just so amazing!
Guest chapter 42 . 1/3/2017
This is cannon to me now. Everything was so great and worked ao perfectly with how I see the characters. George's story was a little sad but I cant imagine there would be a way to make it NOT sad so still an excellent job!
Evanescence27 chapter 42 . 1/3/2017
I loved this fanfiction on a whole. Some authors skip the character development part where Harry and Ginny slowly grow accustomed to each other after the war because both of them changed in slight ways y'know? They think it is rainbows, sunshine and butterflies, but no. A war can do so much to a person.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/2/2017
I really like this. The parts where a Harry is telling Ginny everything can get repetitive, but I think you've managed to strike the right balance. One thing thst stuck out here was the Skele-Gro. I'm not sure why you're using it; they've only broken bones, not had them disappear like Lockhart did to Harry in CoS. As Madam Ponfrey said, she can mend bones in seconds l, but rwgrowung them is another thing. Skele-Gro was for rwgrowung missing bones.
TimeShifter chapter 42 . 1/2/2017
I just reread this while sorry because it's so good. Thanks for writing it! I actually enjoyed reading about the other Weasley siblings, though of course I was reading mainly for every moment with Harry and Ginny I could get. In one chapter you mentioned a sequel about them, Ron and Hermione. Are you still planning to do that?
Evanescence27 chapter 6 . 1/2/2017
I have set this fanfic as my pre bed time reading, normally it would be an Austen classic BUT this is THAT goodKeep it up!
ProfEvans chapter 42 . 12/31/2016
So I just kept reading and reading until it was done and I stopped reviewing because I wanted to read more. I love it! and I can't wait for the sequel with Ginny and Hermione at Hogwarts! I'm a true (versus theoretical) Hinny fan now! Thank you for this! #hafhpotterhead
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »