Reviews for Faintest, Slimmest, Wildest Chance
ProfEvans chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
You warned us there was a lot in the first few chapters and you weren't kidding! I'm near tears over here and it's only chapter 3! But, THANK YOU for being true to Ginny's real character! Amazing portrayal of her thus far! #hafhpotterhead
ProfEvans chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
This is heartrending! But it's so good! I love that you gave a Bill pov and gave him an ex! Also, yay houseelves! #hafhpotterhead
ProfEvans chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I love it so far (which is early to say, I know)! I truly love that the prelude is from McGonagalls pov! #hafhpotterhead
Darkerfox chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
Pupils is used too often and breaks the cadence in the story. Use students. It detracts from the story. A thesaurus would be useful to prevent repeating yourself. If that's what they wrote in your version of the books, you can ignore me. Good story so far.
amama123 chapter 42 . 12/23/2016
I loved this so so so much.
I have never read a fanfic that felt so much like canon to me. I also loved that you focused on all of the Weasleys and how the family dealt with the situations, as most other authors just write about the couple and what they are doing.
Your portrayals of all of the characters were so spot on and I genuinely just loved every bit of this story!
MarauderMist chapter 42 . 12/7/2016
Beautiful story!
Going to read the sequel...
Fniktor chapter 42 . 11/26/2016
Thank you for remembering me, how love feels again. It has been too long ... over 10 years. Thank you very, very much for giving my favorite fictional couple ever such a beautiful and moving story.
BookLuvr9802 chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Beautiful chapter. Thank you
BookLuvr9802 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
1st chapter and I'm already a bit teary. On to the next
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2016
Read this while listening to He Who Howls and Rages from Naruto Storm 2. Beautiful.
lizzzsunshine chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
Burying Voldemort in the Muggle graveyard next to his father — under the name Tom Riddle, Jr., no less — was just beyond perfect. Besides actually dying, I can't think of anything that would have disgusted him more. I also loved how you had Aberforth lead the disbanding of the Order. Very fitting.
TheFutureMrsHPotter chapter 42 . 9/20/2016
Ahh, I LOVED this fic. LOVED IT. It's become one of my favorites over the last few days. So many excellent parts. I thought your characterizations were spot on, from Harry and Ginny to Ron and Hermione, and then rest of the weasley clan. I swooned over Harry and Ginny's first time (and may have teared up a little), it was perfect. PERFECT. I loved the part about Ginny's birthday gift being from all of her brothers and sobbed through that bit as well as the bit about aberforth dismissing the order. Tear a person's heart out, why don't you? ;) I can't wait to read the rest of your work. I'm sure it's all just as amazing as this. Looking forward to your Ron/Hermione and your continuation of this fic as well.
HPFAN chapter 42 . 9/2/2016
I absolutely loved this story. It was was refreshing look into thoughts/ ideas that every HP fan has had. I thoroughly enjoyed your portrayal of the Charlie and Bill during the aftermath of the war. Both characters read easily and played a great "older brother" role. Percy was as I have read him before, remorseful and seeking his families love at any cost. Your take on Molly was particularly interesting in that there was no true breakdown or breaking moment, she merely fell apart. I would have liked to see a bit more of Arthur, especially during Ron's vacancy. I have yet to read this stories counterpart so I will not comment on Hermione/Ron. Harry being overly timid in fear of losing his only family was written well, and the hotel chapter was a great way to show his naivete. I truly appreciated your take on Ginny, her ferocious attitude, and her eventual acceptance of Harry's history. You wrote both of them as teenagers and that is an accomplishment. As previously stated, I have yet to read this stories counterpart so take this last part as you will... What happened with George? Is he OK? How does he get over his brother? What happens to Ginny when she goes back? how does she deal with the loss, the fame and the stress? What about Hermione? Does school consume her to the point where Ron gets jealous? And Harry? how does he deal with training? How does he deal with the lack of intimacy, the one thing that cradled him through his post war depression? Questions... so many questions I need answered. Please write more.
Thank you so much for creating this story and sharing it. Yours is truly a gift.
Juliana Andrade chapter 42 . 8/30/2016
Hi there!
I'd like to start by saying I'm brazilian for two reasons
1) my native language is portuguese, therefore my english isn't good, but I think it's understandable enough.
2) I last read a fanfiction 8 years ago. At that time I was looking for a post-battle fanfiction about Harry and Ginny and I just couldn't find one with a good story and/or good portuguese. I was so pissed about it that I wouldn't read fanfics anymore. Only yesterday I decided to give it a second chance. My english knowledge has improved in those last eight years, so I felt comfortable enough to read a fanfiction in english. The first fanfiction my filters on this site brought me your story, and I'm very grateful for that.

I loved your fanfiction so much that I read all chapters in 2 days. I think it's very rare to find a fanfiction that sticks to charecters personalities, and you did it very well. Your narrative was delightful.

Thank you so much for bringing back my Love for fanfictions and for writing this wonderful story
Muhaha999 chapter 42 . 8/27/2016
Best Hinny fic ever! Perfect, perfect, perfect!
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »