Reviews for Faintest, Slimmest, Wildest Chance
Ghost chapter 34 . 12/7/2015
Obligatory developmental chapter, first real talk Ron and Harry have had post-Australia. Sufficiently detailed and not detailed - again just seems to flow naturally. Great job!
Ghost chapter 33 . 12/7/2015
"She smelled of flowers and amortentia." About says it all.

Glad Hermione's back in the picture. Ginny certainly noted her absence, and I'm sure Bill and Charlie are relieved to not have to have any more talks with her. Not sure where some of the dramatic bits are going, but we'll see!
Ghost chapter 32 . 12/7/2015
I particularly enjoyed the scene at the joke shop. With that many siblings, it is always interesting to me to see how they all interact with each other. Good to see more development there.
Ghost chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
Aplomb. Superb choice!
Ghost chapter 29 . 12/7/2015
Alright, this chapter was worth the cliffhanger from the previous one. Love it. First off, this is the first I've read of healers (outside of Pomfrey) making a home visit. So points for originality there. Second, Leah's character was good. Quickly-defined, impact made, and then exit stage left. Third, I like how you portrayed George in this chapter. Sure, he took a backseat to pretty much everyone in terms of air time this chapter. But your intermittent assessments of his demeanor allowed his guilt to permeate through the hectic triage that was the kitchen. Quite impressive. I can see now why this story is award-winning. With any luck, people will find it more frequently. It's up there with some of the best stuff I've read, and those get more acknowledgement in great part because they have been around for so long. After I finish this, I do plan on looking into more present projects.
Ghost chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
I was just going to read one more chapter...until that cliffhanger. Fine!
Ghost chapter 27 . 12/7/2015
Cool house. Even cooler post-muggle world Ron.
Ghost chapter 26 . 12/7/2015
Interesting take on the Scrimgeour Christmas. Plausible I suppose, but in any case I (again) like that you're bringing Percy back in the fold. And also in general that you are exploring the entire Weasley family like this.
Ghost chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
The tortuous bliss line was masterful. Well-written
Ghost chapter 23 . 12/7/2015
Good developments. Ginny's reaction makes sense here. Again, I like the way you developed your characters.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/6/2015
Harry got a scar from the Killing Curse in the Forbidden Forest? I never knew.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/6/2015
We just call soda/pop fizzy drinks in the UK :)
Emerald chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
The Trace is a proper noun, so it should be capitalised when Ginny says 'My Trace!'
Emerald chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Indeed, Hermione only took Muggle education until she was 11, but I highly suspect that she read far beyond her years. I remember a severe bout of reading mania when I was 8, and school hasn't been as educational since. Hermione being Hermione, she would probably have read every book in the school library and more, so... *shrug* But I was only interested in the human body, so maybe Hermione only read excessively about Pi or something.
Emerald chapter 8 . 12/5/2015
Just fyi, Brits say aeroplane (pronounced air-roe-plane), and not airplane Thanks for caring about British/American differences! More HP fanfics need to.
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »