Reviews for Faintest, Slimmest, Wildest Chance
SarRansom chapter 42 . 10/16/2015
After the war sequels are tough, everyone has their own idea about how our favourite characters would be and what they would do moving forward. This is one of my favourite versions, because it balances the long hoped for arcs, like Harry and Ginny's romance, with the post war heartbreak of losing so many loved ones. And best of all, it's well written! Thanks so much for sharing, I hope to see more from you and his story soon!
Gizzy's Mama chapter 42 . 9/30/2015
I've read most of your stories and love them! I didn't read this earlier since I was never a huge Harry/Ginny fan but I loved the portrayal of them in this fic. It was well done and the dialogue fitting for two teenagers in love. I throughly enjoyed the Weasley family dynamic and interaction especially between Bill and Charlie. I noticed you haven't posted a HP fic in awhile and you mentioned writing a Ron/Hermione fic in one of your author notes. Is that posted elsewhere? I'd love to read more HP stuff by you. You are one of my top 3 fanfic authors . Please post more! LOL
Slaidback chapter 42 . 9/29/2015
NICE! I'm sorry i didn't review throughout the story- i had a really bad case of nextitis- when a story is so good, you just want to keep pressing the next button.
BeckNiece chapter 29 . 9/28/2015
I love the healer in this chapter, her attitude and her interations with the others. Thank you for writing her.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/22/2015
D
HannahPotterhead chapter 42 . 8/19/2015
Love it update fast please
Amollygamation chapter 42 . 8/10/2015
That was wonderful. I'm all warm and fuzzy inside now. Oh, and my eyes are still damp from Harry's letter to Hermione. That part put me right in her head. My other favorite part is Mrs. Weasley's reaction to the night out and Ron's explanation. Harry finally starts to fully understand that he is family to them just as much as they are to him. Thank you for writing this!
P.S.- The smut was lovely because it wasn't. They were painfully awkward and mistakes happened and it was full of careful affection- it was real. Well done.
GracelessBallerina chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Only a few chapters in and I already know I'm going to be favoriting this story! I tend to be skeptical of post-war fics since I feel many are too cavalier about the devastation and dial it heavy on the Harry-Ginny reconciliation and Ron-Hermione fledgling romance. But I feel this fic deals with the aftermath of the battle in a balanced and nuanced manner. Everyone also feels true to canon. I'm so excited to have found a long, well-written complete story! I'll be reading mindfully for maximum enjoyment, because you can only enjoy the first read once :)
JulesPotter7 chapter 42 . 7/8/2015
That was so amazing! I think I almost jumped for joy when I realized someone had written a 3 BOOK story starting right after the battle. Your writing is so well done, and the dialogue is perfect and captivating (along with extremely realistic). A lot of times I find if the dialogue is awkward, the whole story falls apart. I sincerely applaud you on such a fantastic fanfic, you're the antidote to all the grieving Potterheads wishing for more :)
nayin17 chapter 6 . 7/2/2015
Huh? It's Ginny who apologized first? As in huh? You've made it like Harry didn't do wrong. I'm sorry, but this sucks!
nayin17 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Harry deserves Ginny's anger
nayin17 chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Hope your Harry will be honest now to Ginny and tell her everything like an equal not like in canon where she was treated as inferior to the so called golden trio
nayin17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
The first chapter and Cho the hosepipe was in this...sigh
TheFirstExile chapter 42 . 5/26/2015
You write beautifully. This is one of my very favourite post-war fics, and I've read a fair few, believe me. As another reviewer said, the characterisations of the Weasley boys in particular are superb, and you deal with the with the grief and mourning without being overly dark and angsty. Parts were sad, parts were funny, and parts were satisfyingly fluffy (in a good way!). Above all, your story felt believable and real, if that makes any sense. I can't wait for the sequel.
moozga chapter 42 . 4/27/2015
This story is beautifully, amazingly true and brilliant! Thank you for this piece of art!
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »