Reviews for Faintest, Slimmest, Wildest Chance
Pazza1995 chapter 16 . 2/23/2019
Harry's continuing ignorance of his own celebrity status is a testament to how genuinely good a person he is. He does things because it is the right thing to do, not because it will make him famous, or even that it is the easiest thing to do. The fact that the only realised that he was sure to get swamped if he went out in public after it had already happened was amusing to say the least.

The comparison of Harry and Ginny's childhoods was slightly depressing, as it again hammers home how terrible the Dursleys were. It reinforces the fact that people make lives good, far more than money ever could. On the one hand we have Harry, who grew up in a well off family environment, but the people around him made life terrible. On the other hand, we have Ginny, who grew up in a family living on the breadline, but surrounded by such love that her childhood was excellent. I would also like to note that I have never actually read Stuart Little to my knowledge. I mostly remember reading Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and Harry Potter.

The conversation under the apple tree was enlightening for both of them. Ginny's explanation of why she came to Hogwarts, despite her knowledge that many people would not be happy with the decision, shows her to be a classic Gryffindor, brave, selfless and willing to make sacrifices for the common good. And Harry telling Ginny how proud he was of her was heartwarming, and quite probably something Ginny had rarely experienced. As the youngest of 6, I know what it is like to just be another in the family, to do something and my effort be compared to that of an older sibling. I suspect that Ginny experienced the same thing Ron did, a sense that her efforts were not appreciated. Many people probably don't realise that about Ginny, but the fact that she is a girl would not have stopped that from happening.

Equally, your statement that Bill's opinion held massive sway is more true than most people realise. To this day, my sister, the oldest, is the only one apart from our parents who could get any of the rest of us to do stuff with any reliability.

The fact that Percy blames himself for Fred's death, despite repeated assurances from others that there was nothing he could have done, is heartbreaking. He deeply regretted his actions for the years prior to the Battle, and the fact that he now also regrets returning makes for a very hard situation where he can never seem to win. I for one would assure Percy, as many times as was necessary, that he should never regret coming back, and that Fred's death, while deeply tragic, was the fault of whoever blew up the corridor, not him.
Pazza1995 chapter 15 . 2/23/2019
An insight into Harry's innermost thoughts was enlightening, but ultimately not unexpected. Harry was often distant, holding himself back in order to protect himself. As a result of his upbringing, he clearly has an inferiority complex, combined with a chronic sense of low self worth. His reasons for holding himself aloof from Ginny thus far are to be expected in someone raised like he was. He is clearly holding back, protecting his heart from another spear of anguish, in case Ginny turned on him again. And his reason for finally trusting Ginny was excellent. Him realising that Ginny had gone to so much trouble, making all kinds of snacks, and making sure she looked nice, was all for his benefit was certainly a reasonable trigger for that realisation. The kiss was wonderfully described, a thing filled with love and understanding. The first of many to come.

What really amused me about the scene where everyone held Teddy was the parroted phrase 'Mind his head'. I have a niece who is nearly 2 years old now, but when she was a baby, she was inevitably foisted upon me (I don't much care for babies. I find them a little pointless to be honest. I much prefer to wait until they get a little bigger and more independently mobile) in order for me to be photographed with her. It was one of a thankfully small number of occasions when I was forced to hold her (her mother, my sister-in-law, was very understanding and insisted I not be forced) but I distinctly remember that phrase being repeated many times that day.

As for the whole eyes debate, I seem to be in the minority who already knew babies usually have blue eyes until they are 6 months old (I am a fountain for seemingly random biological facts, as I have a Bachelor's Degree in Biology). The obvious familiarity between Andromeda and Charlie serves to deepen the realism of Charlie and Nymphadora's former relationship, as it would stand to reason that Andromeda would know one of her daughter's former boyfriends better than his siblings. And the jokes about Ginny not getting any ideas really grounds the sibling relationship, as that is exactly what I might have said to my sisters in that situation, if they weren't all older than me.

The kiss in the orchard was a wonderful second proper kiss, as it seems that Harry was so intent on replicating their first kiss. Ginny's comments seemed to me to be implying 'don't try to force things to be the same' and reminding him that most of their kisses had been completely different, and far less dramatic. This arguably made them better kisses as whilst spur of the moment kisses are great and everything (or so I imagine. I have never kissed anyone), the everyday loving kisses communicate far more deeply on an emotional level, showing the other person the depth of your love rather than its mere existence.

I actually rather like that Ginny deeply hates the Dursleys. It seems right that at least someone does. It will forever confuse me that Harry never seemed to grow to hate the Dursleys as I would have expected. He could still worry about them and everything, but I felt that he needed to hate them regardless. He endured a decades worth of brutal treatment at their hands, and he never seemed to resent them to nearly the level that would be natural.

The final scene, with Ron and Hermione leaving for Australia, was nice in its casual, humorous nature, masking what was probably quite an emotional time, as everyone present was aware that they would not see each other for months. It would probably be the longest Harry has been apart from Ron and Hermione since they were in their first year at Hogwarts. Ron's clear worry about Harry was a nice touch, as Ron's knowledge of what Harry has been through recently would make anyone hesitant to leave him alone.
Pazza1995 chapter 14 . 2/22/2019
What I immediately noticed at the start of the chapter was that it seemed that Ginny started the conversation on the roof. I get the feeling that before she arrived, the rest of them had been silently getting pissed. Ginny forced them to talk, especially about hard topics. I think she has definitely taken on a role as peacemaker and unofficial therapist for the rest of the family. I noticed that it was often Ginny that started difficult conversations, and set an example by making it clear that she loved all of her brothers, despite their flaws and the things they had done. She cut off George when she realised that he was about to launch into a tirade at Percy, and got Percy to talk about what he had been doing, revealing that he had in fact been engaging in arguably more dangerous work than even George had been doing, because Fred and George had been doing their thing whilst on the run. Percy had been operating under the noses of the government, in the centre of their offices. If he was caught, he would have had no chance to escape. And I respect Percy for that. I appreciate that you gave Percy this, that you made him see sense long before the night of the Battle, and showed his Gryffindor spirit.
Pazza1995 chapter 13 . 2/22/2019
I like that you split from canon slightly and made it fairly clear that Kingsley's offer was only given to TGT, presumably because they had proved themselves beyond what anyone else had. It would always have been sad to see TGT split up and go their separate ways, with Harry and Ron becoming Aurors and Hermione going back to school. It was however utterly inevitable. If given the choice, Harry and Ron would never have gone back. And Hermione would always have chosen to go back, even if she did want to become an Auror. She just loved school way too much to do anything else. I also like that Harry has significant bargaining power, more than I suspect even he realises. He could have asked to be given a million Galleons for services rendered, and he probably would got it.

Side note: Where do you stand on the theory that the vault that Harry always took money from was a trust vault, and he had another one the size of the Lestrange vault elsewhere in Gringotts?

Harry and Ginny's conversation was very telling in my opinion. They were utterly relaxed, talking and joking as they did a year earlier. The progress they have made is testament to my opinion on their relationship. Harry and Ginny are perfect for each other, and they rarely seem to realise it. Harry's awkwardness regarding Teddy is good, and is another reminder of how young he really is, but it is also a reminder of the malicious neglect of his youth. He has no idea about babies, because he has probably never even seen one, and he needs Ginny, someone who has had a full, loving childhood, to explain these things. And the set up for another date (which we don't see) reminds the reader that a lot of time is passing between chapters, and Harry and Ginny fly together most nights.
Pazza1995 chapter 12 . 2/21/2019
First, another glimpse into Harry being a normal teenager. I love to see it, as Harry genuinely deserves to have nothing more worrying to think about than his romantic attachments. His agonising over how to approach kissing Ginny is hilarious to me, as it completely changes the image I always have in my mind. When I imagine Harry, he always looks about 25, but the Harry in this scene is tiny and looks like an actual teenager, which of course he is.

Harry continuing to ask Ron if there is anything he needs help with is funny as well, but also heartbreaking, as he genuinely seems to think he owes Ron and Hermione for everything they have done for him over the years, despite their constant statements to him that he owes them nothing, and that they did it simply because they were his friends. It forcibly reminds me that they were the very first friends he ever had, and that he consequently had no idea that true friends would follow him to hell and back (which they pretty much did).

The meeting was both interesting and bittersweet. I like that Harry basically stared Kingsley down, as if daring him to ask Neville and Luna to leave. I have no doubt that Kingsley would have backed down, even without Minerva's assurances. The fact that Aberforth directed his information about Voldemort's burial towards Harry was significant, as it was clear that Aberforth agreed with Albus on at least one thing,the fact that Harry needed to know everything about Voldemort, down to where he was buried. I have a theory that Albus told Aberforth everything that he told Harry and more, and Aberforth took it upon himself to do his best for Harry. It retroactively puts a new spin on Aberforth's attempt to get Harry to run away, as if he knew what his brother had planned and was trying to work against it.

Harry's nobility in once again announcing Snape's true allegiance was such a Harry thing to do, as usual. And the final act of the chapter, with the final disbanding of the Order, is bittersweet. On the one hand, it was excellent that the Order was no longer needed, but the fact that so many original members, and new members for its second incarnation, did not live to see this historic moment is sad to consider. And the fact that Aberforth was the one to disband the Order, the closest they could get to Albus, was also sad but undoubtedly utterly fitting.
Pazza1995 chapter 11 . 2/21/2019
I like that the first 2 scenes of this chapter reveal both how important Ginny is to her family, and how much Mr Weasley has come to rely on her since the Battle, like when he asks her to fix dinner for the Order's final meeting, almost without realising what he is actually asking her to do. And her intense worry is sad, as if she thinks that if she fails, her family will think less of her for her failure. Her complete obliviousness to how appreciated she is was both nice but also deeply sad.

George's complete withdrawal is unfortunate but not unexpected as far as I can tell. It would have been like having half your very being torn away. It is clear he feels utterly lost without Fred, and he is taking his frustration out of everyone else. I like that Ginny is the only one who can make him relax, and Ginny is the only one who he does not actively push away. It only reinforces that Ginny means so much to every single one of the Weasleys.

The final section was utter gold, and included follow ups from previous conversations in previous chapters. Another 'date', but with more focussed activity. Ginny needed to do more than just fly, or I suspect that she would have broken down too. The fact that Harry immediately joined in revealed how keen he was to help her, as well as to repair their relationship. Him willingly engaging with her as soon as he realised she was upset only further backed this up. I like that Harry pretty much did exactly what Hermione suggested he do (hold Ginny, conjure a handkerchief) reveals how inexperienced he is at comforting people. I imagine there was little call for him to engage in such activities growing up, as none of the Dursleys would want him near them under any circumstances, least of all when the were upset about something.

Him beginning to open up to her was important, as it showed that their relationship had moved into a new stage. Harry was obviously cutting out most of the story, removing any reference to more disturbing topics (Horcruxes, Dumbledore's plan to sacrifice him) but the fact that he was willing to share anything at all was still very important. Even my icy heart was warmed by Harry's clear offer to be Ginny's shoulder to cry on, something which she needs desperately, as she is acting as everyone else's shoulder. He is telling her that he is willing to help bear the massive load that has been placed on her shoulders. The gentle, chaste kiss at the end was a good starting point for more kisses to come.
Pazza1995 chapter 10 . 2/20/2019
The funerals are wonderfully handled once again so kudos for that. However, there is a slightly shaky part about Colin Creevey. Deathly Hallows makes fairly clear that Colin was 16 when he died. That being said, I have determined that there are a series of loopholes that can in fact result in Colin being of age. It is still quite shaky though, and relies on Harry not knowing Colin's birthday and assuming that he was underage when he saw his body.

I like Charlie's inner turmoil at his choices during the war. It is inevitable that he would wonder what would have happened if he had been at Hogwarts from the start, whether he could have saved Tonks and Remus (but mainly Tonks I think). I love that you exploited the fact that Tonks and Charlie were the same age, and gave them romantic history (I know it wasn't original to this fic, but it was where I first saw it so I will include it in the review). giving characters more personal connections only serves to ground them more deeply in the story.

The conversation with Andromeda Tonks was brilliant. Her protectiveness of Teddy is understandable, if slightly sad. Teddy is after all the only thing she has to remind her of her only child. And since her husband is also dead, Teddy is also literally all she has. Her past was something I had not considered prior to reading FSWC, but I believe that you are correct that she would have been raised pretty much as an aristocrat, what with the history associated with the Black Bloodline, and its traceable pure blood history going back 800 years. They would consider themselves akin to royalty.

Finally, the encounter between Charlie and Ron was brilliantly staged. It allows another outsider to TGT to marvel and wonder at the horror that they endured for months for them to end up with such violent reflexes. I like Ron's protectiveness of Hermione (not that she needs it) as it deepens my, as well as Charlie's, understanding of the depth of their relationship. I also love the difference in reaction to Harry's appearance so late, clearly having just come back from Ginny's bedroom, possibly to comfort her after the day's events, or just to talk. Charlie is highly suspicious and fears the worst about Harry's intentions, whereas Ron, who knows Harry far better than Charlie, is totally unconcerned, because he knows that Harry would never take advantage of Ginny like that. Harry is, and always has been, far too noble and kind to even consider such an action.
Pazza1995 chapter 9 . 2/20/2019
Ah, Fred's funeral. There is no escaping the sorrow of the occasion. The tension in the Burrow's kitchen was obvious, as everyone basically waited with lead hearts for the dreaded call to the service. The service itself was beautifully described, as it is made abundantly clear how popular Fred was. Pretty much everyone who ever knew them was there, as they should be. Everyone loved the Twins. The breakdowns of various Weasleys was understandable, and even in the order I would expect (George first, as nobody was closer to Fred than George, then Mrs Weasley, devastated at the finality of seeing Fred in his casket, and then Ron, the closest brother to Fred after George). I was slightly sad that Harry did not get the opportunity to comfort Ginny, but everyone grieves in their own way. Clearly, Ginny simply wanted to be alone for the time being. She would come to Harry when she felt ready.

Ginny coming to her mother and getting her to respond was heartwarming. Ginny was always Molly's favourite, her precious girl. If anyone could get through to Molly, it was Ginny. Her conscious switch to calling Molly Mummy was a clever move, as it would have caused Molly's mother hen instincts to kick into high gear. I feel that even when it is not mentioned, Ginny continued to do what she does in that scene throughout the summer, in an attempt to draw Mrs Weasley out from her self isolation.

And the final scene of the chapter, with Ginny's first time on the roof, was wonderful. Every one of the surviving Weasley children just hanging out, talking about nothing important and joking with each other. Just being together and trying to help each other through to the end of what is definitely the worst day of all of their lives. All except George of course. The beginnings of his spiral into a cruel, drunk oblivion are present here in hindsight. The fact that nobody noticed was probably something that they all kicked themselves over in the coming months.
Pazza1995 chapter 8 . 2/19/2019
I like the slight change of tone in this chapter. Even in the saddest of times, humour is a vital part of the recovery process. I loved that everyone who knew Ron and Hermione was aware, probably before they were, that they were deeply infatuated with each other. I was particularly amused by the chant of 'Kiss, kiss, kiss'. I would not be surprised if there were bets made about them.

The unspoken companionship between TGT is heartwarming, and perfectly understandable. This level of trust was well earned, and shown casually with Hermione being unfazed by Harry pulling leaves out of her hair, and later when Harry insisted on helping in any way he could with Hermione retrieving her parents, even assuming Hermione wanted him to come with her. The fact that he is immediately willing shows the depth of their bond.

Harry and Ginny's first Flying 'date' is wonderful. The fact that they are exploiting their shared passion for flying and Quidditch in order to spent time together is exactly what I would expect from a couple in the early stages of rebuilding after as traumatic a separation as theirs. And Harry beginning to open up and tell Ginny some of the things that happened during the year they were apart, as well as secrets he kept from her from previous years, is a big step towards strengthening their connection, and ultimately restoring their relationship to where it was before Dumbledore's death.
Pazza1995 chapter 7 . 2/19/2019
The theme of grief was of course abundantly clear in this chapter. Its effects were clear throughout, with the usually bustling, rambunctious Burrow feeling cold and silent. I have seen this type of effect myself, in response to the death of loved ones (most recently my maternal grandfather). Due to certain psychological factors, I did not experience the same level of sadness as the rest of my family, so I felt much the same way Harry does in the chapter, completely lost and not understanding how I could help. I recognise the coping mechanisms employed by each person (George keeping busy fixing Hogwarts, Charlie coping by helping everyone else, Mrs Weasley all but shutting down) and I commend you for the sensitivity that you brought to the subject. You treat it with due deference rather than making light of it. Even Charlie's thoughts about reminders of Fred hit home very hard, as my maternal Grandmother still can't go into my Grandfather's bedroom, as it brings back too many memories and upsets her.

The advancement of the H/G relationship was realistic as well, with Harry's support helping Ginny a little bit with her grief, and her obvious sincerity helping to begin to allay his concerns that she would leave him again. I appreciate the realism that I have observed in people I know (I have never been in a relationship myself. I have however, seen some slightly rocky ones where people break up and then get back together), where making up after something like they experienced would take time for trust to reform.

Bill and Charlie's spot on the roof feels like an inevitability to me. With as many siblings as they had, they would definitely have found a spot where the others couldn't get to, or wouldn't want to go. I have almost that many siblings (2 brothers and 3 sisters) and I definitely need to get away from the crowd sometimes. I had a place once, in a patch of woodland beside my house, where me and my brother used to go and meet up with some of my friends. It was wonderful. Unfortunately, I moved away from that house a long time ago and so lost the solace it provided. However, unlike Bill and Charlie, I am the youngest in my family, and so was under the opposite pressure where everyone babied me. I needed a place where I could take risks, experience some danger (controlled of course, but danger nonetheless).
Pazza1995 chapter 6 . 2/19/2019
First, a musing I had when you mentioned the Map. It is kind of glossed over in the main series, but the Marauders Map is an extremely impressive piece of magical construction. A map that shows an up to date, completely accurate rendition of the entirety of Hogwarts and its grounds, including showing where everyone present on the premises is. The fact that you made it 'break' when Hogwarts was damaged during the Battle only makes it more impressive. People really underestimate how smart James, Sirius and Remus were.

Regarding the conversation with Harry by the lake, I like that you added a small detail that Ginny was not only familiar with the Copse where she found Harry, but she associated it with him, hinting that they went there often when they were dating, presumably to be alone together. Ginny's apology is excellent, and shows that she really took on board what Ron told her, and that she had started to think less selfishly, considering the little she knew about what TGT were doing to realise that Harry had had it rough.

His rebuttal, in trying to make Ginny understand how hard the war was for him, as well as the pain that was so clear in his demeanor and facial expressions, forced me to remember that despite how maturely Harry acts most of the time, he is at the end of the day still only a teenager. His life has been hard from the moment his parents died, and he has been forced to act years older than he actually was, especially once he started school. By the time he came of age, he had already stopped more dark plots than many fully trained Aurors. He of all people should be released of all responsibilities and be allowed to actually act his age for a while. I also feel that Harry's whole speech to Ginny may have been him trying to get across just how much she hurt him with her words the previous day.

Ginny's insistence on seeing Ron and Hermione kiss really made me think. I realised it could be the result of a deep suspicion she developed over the previous year, a suspicion which probably saved her life often enough. It could also hearken to an even older suspicion generated by living with the Twins for her whole life. Anyone would be slightly suspicious after all that. Or she could have just been teasing them both. All of these options are interesting, and the latter two made me chuckle. I would be interested to know what you considered to be Ginny's motives in doing that.

Finally, your portrayal of Harry's response to everything that happened was both deeply tragic and so quintessentially Harry. His seeming constant need to claim responsibility for every bad event that happens around him is a tragic result of all the bad things that have happened around him. He always failed to recognise that the people who were hurt and killed during said events almost always took part in them willingly and with full awareness of the potential consequences. And his gratefulness towards Ron and Hermione was an extension of this. He never conceived that they did everything, took all those risks, simply because they cared deeply for him and recognised that he would desperately need support, magical, physical and emotional.
Pazza1995 chapter 5 . 2/18/2019
The first part of the Chapter was, I think, mostly housekeeping and foreshadowing, with McGonagall announcing (and thematically setting up) tasks that the characters will be engaging in throughout the rest of the story. A bit dull, but understandable in its inclusion. It is far easier to talk about everything the characters will be doing (repairing Hogwarts, engaging in activities relating to examinations, attending funerals, even setting up the fact that some Death Eaters escaped, which of course becomes important later) all at once than explaining each one separately later on. I do appreciate that you stuck with canon and made Harry be extremely keen to make Snape's heroism widely known (although Snape was still objectively a massive bullying dickhead).

Once again, Amy was kind, supportive and understanding (I will stop gushing about her eventually. Just not quite yet). She is definitely one of my favourite non main characters.

And Ginny's scoldings were definitely well deserved. Luna's resonated especially well with me, as I also tend towards brutal honesty. Very few people fully appreciate how effective it can be. Ron nailing the point home that Ginny needed to see a bigger, less self centred picture was, I believe, crucial to the advancement of Harry and Ginny's relationship. I feel that without that wake up call, Ginny would continue to blame Harry for things that were out of his control, including actions he took to attempt to limit the level of focus that was put on her as a result of her association with him. She has to realise that what he did literally saved her life.

Finally, another mention of the effects of Harry's upbringing was important, and was something the main series failed to pick up on. Harry would have been warped by his upbringing.
Pazza1995 chapter 4 . 2/17/2019
Another wonderfully crafted chapter. First, Ginny and her (arguably perfectly justified) righteous anger at everything Harry put her through since he disappeared from the wedding. The worry she felt, the danger she was in despite his best efforts, how he never contacted her throughout the entire period. Her oft repeated roaring temper (just like her mother's) combined with the worst cocktail in the universe (teenage hormones) drove her to use everything she could to try to hurt him as much as possible. We have all said things during blazing arguments that we didn't actually mean.

Then, the separate reactions to what Ginny said. Her realising that she may have destroyed what she always dreamed of (a chance with Harry), and her tapping into what was surely an entire year's worth of upset at everything that happened, both to her and to those she cared for most. To see her in a state we have never witnessed, the always strong Ginny totally fall apart is shocking, and makes us the reader realise just how hard the last 9 months had been for her.

Then, easily the most tragic part of the chapter, Harry sitting isolated, completely convinced that Ginny meant what she said. It was never stated in the main series, but you slip in some side effects of his terrible upbringing, such as him never really believing anyone cares about him, drawing on what was already mentioned in the previous chapter. Even after all the years Harry stayed at the Burrow, he still doesn't feel that he deserves to be there, or that anyone wants him there. And he believes immediately that Ginny has also ceased to care about him. He even forstalls hopeful thoughts that 'maybe she didn't actually mean it,' crushing his hopes with his chronically low self esteem. Happily, the only way is up for their relationship.
Pazza1995 chapter 3 . 2/17/2019
There are several key things that I love about this chapter. First and foremost among them is further insight into the evil that truly pervaded Hogwarts during that year. It gives the story as a whole a more mature theme, and grounds the conflict in a sad realism that has been repeated in real conflicts (It is a fact that women are often taken captive by occupying forces and assaulted, especially when the occupiers hold specific beliefs about the value of blood/race). I know that it is made clear that none of the girls at Hogwarts are actually raped, but it is also implied that Carrow definitely would have if he thought he could get away with it.

Second, and on a far less bleak note, I love that Ginny constantly pushed the boundaries. She was always a fiery young woman, constantly chafing against unjust authority. I can easily imagine her constantly pushing the Death Eaters, quietly displaying extreme defiance. Also, her ability to evade being caught in open defiance is something which has been previously noted in the main series, and was easily explained as being a side effect of growing up with Fred and George, the greatest tricksters of their generation.

To finish, just a few more smaller things that I adore about the chapter. First, Harry being hilariously humble as usual, completely forgetting how famous he is. Amy Green is delightful once again, again displaying a subtle knowledge of how to navigate family tragedy which hints at a tragic but unknown (to me at least) backstory (I haven't read the other things you have written that she appears in. I will get around to it at some point). The comedy amongst tragedy, with Harry being buried under a mountain of his own clothes when he underestimates how much Hermione prepared for their mission. And finally, the cliffhanger ending to the chapter, leaving us not entirely certain as to who or what Ginny is so angry about.
Pazza1995 chapter 2 . 2/16/2019
A brilliant first proper chapter, packed extremely densely with beautiful interactions.

First, the Golden Trio (I will say TGT from now on to save time) returning to their Common Room, a place they possibly feared they would never see again. Harry's teasing is perfect, and shows how well Harry knows his friends, to know precisely how to embarrass them. And the fact that even after they knew it was over, old habits are hard to break, as they find solace in each other, the only people who know exactly what they have been through.

Then, we come to the Weasleys in the Great Hall. The aura of devastation is clear, as the family seek comfort with each other. Unfortunately, I have a very limited emotional capacity so I cannot empathise with how they are feeling. But even I could objectively view how Fred's death affected each of them. How you introduced Amy Green was bittersweet, as it was clear from the instant she was introduced that she didn't know and that someone was going to have to say the dreaded words. Her response allowed me to immerse myself deeper into the scene, and hints at a tragic history for her, as she seems to know exactly what to do to start everyone on a healing path i.e. making sure they eat, getting them to talk. Fleur continues to be made one of my favourite characters, as she supports Bill when he needs it.

Finally, Ginny finding TGT all sleeping together, keeping each other secure even after everything is safe, shows her understanding of their relationship, that they have relied each other for their very survival for months, whilst simultaneously showing how she knows literally nothing about exactly what they went through, as she is terrified by the fact that all three of them have their wands in their hands even while they are asleep.
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »