Reviews for Allegiant: How It Should Have Ended
Griffin chapter 2 . 5/6
Please continue!
Ooooohhhhh please continue!
Rowena Amarillis chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
One story only exists if we make it real in our minds. Once the writer publishes his history, it doesn't belong anymore to him the way he imagined it first, but it has all the perspectives of all devoted readers. It's like a broken mirror, we can see infinite perspectives of ourselves and the world that surround us, and nothing is right and wrong in it. And considering this, we are free to create for yourselves all the ending we want. And it Will became true If we want.
And you Just did a very convincing ending! It's going to be part of an infinity number of fan's minds, and made us happy again, people who are searching in the books things that we can't find so easily in the world, like good histories and a happy end.
Once again.. nice work!
Thanks!
Mandy chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
You have a good story but i completely disagree with you. don't get me wrong i love tris' character but i did think it was necessary for her character to die in the third book. through out the whole series she is learning what true sacrifice is. It is not constantly throwing yourself in danger to be brave,but the sacrifice has to be about the love of one another and what you would do with that. I think that clearly represents what here parents were trying to teach her in abnegation. she needed to make the choice because she had to,not because she wanted to. just my thoughts loved your take on the story.
anonymos chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
pls write more
HMDSRQ98 chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
absolutely fucking awesome. u just saved my day, mate. good job.
moli chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
this makes me such a happy potato
I'm crying
im gonna go ignore the fact that tris died and keep reading
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
Thanks so mush for taking the time to write for us. I really apriciate it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
Will you write more?!
NFrana101 chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
WHY WHY WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO US
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I think that she should have lost her memory.
It wouldn't be dying but , in a way it would be.
It would have been a really good ending.
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
NOOOOOOO! A CLIFFHANGER! PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SHE SAYS!
Isobel chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Plz update
miccy chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
more!
Uhg chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Don't stop you captivated me and now you just stopped NOOOOOOO YOU BETTER KEEP WRITING!