Reviews for Cold Embrace
DreamersEclipse chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Oh my gosh I loved this. Thanks for the read :)
IluvReaver chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I had read the previous story a while ago, and since I was in the mood for some CorvoXOutsider fanfics and I saw this fic, I reread the previous and started reading this fic. I absolutely loved the previous story so I was really happy to read this one! It was so fluffy and cute, I love it! 3 I ship Corvo/the Outsider with a passion! I love those two together and this fic was really sweet. :) And even beyond the fluff. It was really well written. I enjoy your writing style very much. :D

Ignore the haters, hun. You are a great writer. :)
Keep up the fantastic work, you wonderful creature you! ;D

Much Love 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hoooly shit. Could you please continue this?
EpicAwesomeness chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Please tell me you're going to continue this. Are you? Cause I seriously ship these two hardcore. They are my Dishonored OTP. This made my day. I mean seriously, what better way to start my day than with some fluff and a bit of awwwwww?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
tease
Moony chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I love your fics. Very well written. Btw I don't know if you are strictly for Outsider/Corvo but if you feel up to it then could you write some Sokolov/Piero or Pendleton-cest?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Your writing is really good and I must agree with JakeShades. Ingenious.
Also, for The Lion in Disguise: would you take your tongue out from Fox Familiar's anus? Because it's just sad how hard you try to copy her. At least Fox Familiar comes up with new comments and tries to look at least somewhat intelligent. You just copy-pasted what you said in your other review. FAAAAIL.
samson.marsh.9 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Well if your intention was to upset people, you did an exceptional job. The other reviewers sort of touched on the problem but I want to spell it out for you because you don't seem to be getting it. THE OUTSIDER IS NOT HUMAN. It doesn't feel human emotions, it doesn't care about anyone in particular, and it sure as hell wouldn't fall in love with a human. The whole purpose of the outsider is to be a amoral, enigmatic unbiased catalyst whose only interaction with the characters is for his own amusement. By taking him out of this context, you are messing with the masterful formula that makes this game so great. You are dumping all over the hard work of the creators. So next time you start to have fantasies about screwing god, keep them in your head where they belong. Don't put them on this or any other site where true fans are just looking for an interesting story involving an already complete character.
SamoaCookie chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Haa! I loved it! You did a great job on this one-shot!
JakeShades chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh, my friend, you must be sitting there with a pretty satisfied smile right now considering the other reviews. I hope that your intention was to provoke negative and/or hateful response and if it was, you fucking nailed it. Besides the provocative and ingenious topic, your writing is almost flawless with little to no mistakes. I guess you wrote this and the prequel just for shits and giggles and of course to piss people off, so salutes and applause are in order for a job well done. I really think it's sad that people can take something so innocent so seriously and go so out of their way to bash it as hard as they can. I liked this story, maybe not for its topic, but just for the marvelous way it was written and to see the response from others was really satisfying as well. You will find nothing but amusement from my side and I want to thank you for provoking such an outrageous response, it was hilarious.
BehindTheCorner chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Why is this pairing still here? It makes no fucking sense!
The Outsider is not HUMAN so he can't feel HUMAN feelings, and throughout the game he didn't give a shit about Corvo, so why now? This story is shitting on the cannon that the writers' have worked hard on, last time I checked you don't own this game or characters and never will.
Corvo isn't gay, The Outsider is not human so he can't be gay. Hell in the game, Corvo was thought to have slept with the Empress and have conceived Emily. So please run by me why he is kissing The Outsider? Jessamine may be dead but that doesn't mean the feelings he has for her are gone too.
This just screams pedophilia as The Outsider is pretty much ageless, and Corvo is only in his thirties probably. Does that make you a sick fuck? Yep.
So what about Granny Rags or Delilah? Did The Outsider touch them up too? Or how about the little boy? I pretty sure The Outsider enjoyed him as well.
This story looks like you had an epileptic fit at the keyboard.
It's shit.
You're a sick fuck for even suggesting this pairing.
Nothing else to say.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
"He loved her (Jessamine) all his life" - Yet he can kiss a non-human entity. Then, you state: "The Empress would want him to move on" - and, again, choosing the Outsider.

I really do wonder how much sense I have to smack into you sick fucks, because if you don't know by now, this pairing doesn't make any fucking sense. Don't you dare say Corvo loves Jessamine yet turn around and say that all love is acceptable, even this damn pairing. Again, WHY would the Outsider even give a shit? And why would Corvo want to kiss him, anyways? He barely knows anything about the guy, and if I were him, I'd be scared out of my mind, not wanting to kiss a non-human entity, because that's totally hawt.

Plus, anybody who has played the game knows what happens. You went the cheap, attention whoring route and posted what we already know. Funny thing is is that I flamed a story on AO3 EXACTLY like this, except it went with the down-low and Corvo and the Outsider got it on in a barrage of buttsex and semen. In this case, it seems you get off to seeing a man getting with a fucking NON-HUMAN CREATURE who, honestly, doesn't give two fucks about what humans do unless they interest him. Or is the Outsider now a pervert that wanks when Corvo is sleeping? Some respect for men you have.

Again, write me a story about that boy with the rat who was visited by the Outsider. Did the Outsider love him and want to fondle him? Did the boy kiss him? Why not Vera or any other chick? Oh, that's right. Because you're one of THOSE types: the pro-faggot, pro-feminist YOU GO GIRL! types that has no writing talent whatsoever.

I suspect you'll get more ass-kissing on this story, and I really don't give a fuck. The only thing that separated this shit from your other shit was the OMG KISS SCENE! like I haven't heard that before. It was cheesy to read, cheesy to imagine, and reminds me of Bella and Edward bitching about crap in their home...or something. I don't know. I don't care. But clearly, you've got a single mind and can't write anything other than homosexual relationships, and your favourites are FILLED with paedophilic stories, rape, male rape, and male shaming. That shows me what a scumbag you are, and how utterly predictable you are.

If Corvo loved Jessamine he'd honour her memory. But if you can sit there and tell me that falling in love with a non-human entity who can skullfuck you in your sleep can make a meaningful relationship, you are dead wrong. Some have tried straight pairings and it doesn't work, because again, the Outsider doesn't care. I guess Mr. Lush's voice is so hot, and his quote: "You had him (Daud) in the palm of your hand and you let him walk away? You. Fascinate me." really makes you think of penis, doesn't it?

The first story was some cheesy Free Willy with Sam the Boatman who didn't go 'Merica on the whale's ass. Corvo gets hurt, gets "saved" by the Outsider - cheesy as hell - and Corvo thinks of JESSAMINE when the Outsider swaps spit with him, which implies that he DOESN'T want to go whaling-for-whale-penis! Make up your mind.

Look, if the Outsider (and you) was really interested in sex, he could just go to the brothel and watch people have sex there. The Outsider actually didn't help Corvo aside from giving him his powers; again, he doesn't care. Because I never heard him speak in my ear when I played the game, so I have no idea where you got this.

Oh, right. The kink meme. Must've finished taking that dildo from your cunny and decided to post this boring tripe. By the way, I'm not flaming you just for your slash (even though it's awful), I'm flaming you because you are a bad writer. Maybe not grammatically, but the purpose and point behind your stories are boring, tasteless, and predictable. In other words: you're just like the other Outsider/Corvo fans, and you never give a reason as to why the Outsider would want to fondle Corvo, and just Corvo, and not anybody else.

When I read the Outsider in these stories I think of that dude from Glee. All he's missing is the pink lipstick and cover of The Village People.

Still a sick fuck. I hope your ass-kissing authors realize that you adore paedophilic literature. If not: joke's on them, suckers!