Reviews for Implications
Kaissica chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
The whole interaction between Fran and Takeshi is so adorable! And very comfortable to see them together.
I still feel bad for Bel. I'm fear of him getting depressed.
Kyo Shijou chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
I am loving this story. I miss you as well. How are you?
animegirl4321 chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Awwweh yay! Takeshi abd Fran met, but Fran fell asleep! I cannot wait until the next chapter! Update soon pwitty pwease!
reinblick chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
i'M LAUGHING WHAT A GREAT UPDATE AHHHH I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
Kaissica chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
To assure you, Fran is indeed small. In the manga, the Fran in the 10-year future is even smaller than both Takeshi and Bel of the present xD
And Fran felt asleep just after he met Takeshi hahaha So he they are going to have sex the second day they met? :3 Wait for the time to come xD
I actually think it's a surprise that Bel and Fran have had no sexually contacts so far, considering their long time being together.
animegirl4321 chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Awwww...poor Bel-senpai :'( He only wants to be loved...i feel bad for him :( Great chappter though :) i cant wait until Fran meets Takeshi! Update soon please :D
Kaissica chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Poor Bel ;_; Though I have imagined this coming, I still feel sorry for him. Anyway it was his own fault that Fran couldn't love him back. I hope Fran could still take him as a big brother and care for him.
But Fran surely deserve someone like Takeshi. I highly doubt that you will let them develop smoothly, though...
animegirl4321 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Omg I can't believe Bel did that in front of Takeshi! Poor Fran :'( Please update soon! I can't wait until the next chapter! You are such a talented author! I will be waiting for chapter 7, so update very soon :) Great job!
Kaissica chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Dramatic...! Being a B26 fan I'd say I actually like the scene of Bel's masturbating, though that was really embarrassing.
And Takeshi has been in a relationship! I never thought of that. It must have been a boyfriend (no
Xanxus and Squalo's caring is also appreciated.
Kyo Shijou chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Like :D
animegirl4321 chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
YAY! They're going to get to meet in person! I cant wait until the next chapter! Please update soon!
Kaissica chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Hugz, Bel :( He really needs someone by his side. I like the scene he clutched Fran's pajamas.
And yay, Fran is going to japan and meet takeshi! I'm also curious if Bel will meet Takeshi, too, and what will happen XD
animegirl4321 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Oh my goodness! When are you going to update? I love this story! I was getting right into it! Please update soon!
animegirl4321 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wow! This story is awesome! I dont watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn, but after reading this story, Im going to start :) Great job! Keep up the good work!
Kaissica chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
The whole chapter is sweet :) I now feel that Squ and others are over-protective parents XD
I much like the Bel nestling against Fran. I think Bel may be obsessed to Fran and others to some extend.
I am looking forward to the day Fran and Takeshi meet in real life.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »