Reviews for Blood and Bones
WHAT ABOUT THORIN BEING FOOLISH & RECKLESS? AS KING HE SHOULD SET AN EXAMPLE & NOT RISK HIS LIFE BY JUMPING OUT OF THE RELATIVE SAFETY OF THE TREE CAUSING THE REST OF THE COMPANY TO DO LIKEWISE TO PROTECT HIM THUS PUTTING THEIR OWN LIVES IN DANGER. AND HE CALLS KILI RECKLESS! AT LEAST NOW WE KNOW WHO KILI INHERITED HIS RECKLESS STREAK FROM! GOOD STORY.
Foozeezoos chapter 19 . 5/16/2016
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story! I'm really enjoying it; you've got Bilbo's characterization down just right, I mean the way you have him babble on and on is perfect! Also the love that you have written between Thorin, Fili, and Kili is so sweet. Great work! I hope you update soon!
KsoraH chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
Forgot how much I enjoyed this story, it was just as good the second time round :) I hope you will continue this awesome story of yours, but as you have already said, your life and needs are more important to sort out first ! I really do hope most of your issues have been sorted out, and that you had a good Christmas and New Years :) x
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
Still love this story! I hope whatever your going through is looking up and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I know it's been almost a month since you posted this chapter and I know you said you're going through personal issues, but I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon, but don't let this story get in the way of more important things. Love this!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Just...no. Amazing! But just...no.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
OMG! This was not okay! :) I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and teared up as well. My friend kept texting me while reading it and I was getting so annoyed cause I just wanted to finish the chapter. Amazing!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
LOVED this chapter!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Awww! Loved the ending!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
A family trait. I can sympathize. :)
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Loving this so far! I absolutely love hurt Kili and protective Fili. Can't wait to read more!
Lennelle chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
I'm so pleased you updated, I loved the bit with kili! I always try to review your story because you deserve plenty of lovely reviews :) I look forward to catching up with fili, but I really hope he's okay. Thanks so much for the update! :)
Oblivian03 chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Yay! You finally updated. :) The first bit was brilliant - the sort of choppy/disorientation/confused dialogue lending to Kili's state of mind which was excellent. :O I loved the way Bilbo interacted with him and told him of his promise to Thorin. I also liked the way Kili seemed to have lost hope - it suits the situation. I also loved the second bit. :D Thorin was excellent, as was Dwalin and Bofur. They were brilliantly in character, and I loved the way Bofur interacted with Dwalin. :) Update soon.
jaymzNshed chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
An update! Yay! :D
This was a really good chapter! Im glad Kili is safe and got that tooth out of his side. :)
Hope all the dwarves (and the hobbot and wizard ;) ) get back together again soon!
Looking forward to see what will happen next! :)
Ophelia Claire chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Well I'm glad you're back, and it's a relief to know that the dwarves are all right.
Beccmoor chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I lived the chapter and am very excited to read more. Your writing is fantastic and your descriptions are incredible. Thank you!