Reviews for Blood and Bones
KsoraH chapter 19 . 1/2
Forgot how much I enjoyed this story, it was just as good the second time round :) I hope you will continue this awesome story of yours, but as you have already said, your life and needs are more important to sort out first ! I really do hope most of your issues have been sorted out, and that you had a good Christmas and New Years :) x
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
Still love this story! I hope whatever your going through is looking up and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I know it's been almost a month since you posted this chapter and I know you said you're going through personal issues, but I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon, but don't let this story get in the way of more important things. Love this!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Just...no. Amazing! But just...no.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
OMG! This was not okay! :) I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and teared up as well. My friend kept texting me while reading it and I was getting so annoyed cause I just wanted to finish the chapter. Amazing!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
LOVED this chapter!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Awww! Loved the ending!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
A family trait. I can sympathize. :)
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Loving this so far! I absolutely love hurt Kili and protective Fili. Can't wait to read more!
Lennelle chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
I'm so pleased you updated, I loved the bit with kili! I always try to review your story because you deserve plenty of lovely reviews :) I look forward to catching up with fili, but I really hope he's okay. Thanks so much for the update! :)
Oblivian03 chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Yay! You finally updated. :) The first bit was brilliant - the sort of choppy/disorientation/confused dialogue lending to Kili's state of mind which was excellent. :O I loved the way Bilbo interacted with him and told him of his promise to Thorin. I also liked the way Kili seemed to have lost hope - it suits the situation. I also loved the second bit. :D Thorin was excellent, as was Dwalin and Bofur. They were brilliantly in character, and I loved the way Bofur interacted with Dwalin. :) Update soon.
jaymzNshed chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
An update! Yay! :D
This was a really good chapter! Im glad Kili is safe and got that tooth out of his side. :)
Hope all the dwarves (and the hobbot and wizard ;) ) get back together again soon!
Looking forward to see what will happen next! :)
Ophelia Lokisdottir chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Well I'm glad you're back, and it's a relief to know that the dwarves are all right.
Beccmoor chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I lived the chapter and am very excited to read more. Your writing is fantastic and your descriptions are incredible. Thank you!
Doresz9 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
when will he be refreshed?
Mzzmarie chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
Omg I'm all caught up now and what a joy to read! The intensity and introspective character viewpoints are Incredible! Thankyou !