Reviews for To the One I love
Guest chapter 25 . 5/9/2020
Super histoire bravo
Guest chapter 22 . 5/9/2020
Cette histoire de bébé m intrigue n étant pas vraiment enceinte a un moment ça se verras
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2020
Elle ne peut pas avoir d enfant on l apprend o début de l histoire elle ment
Guest chapter 25 . 1/17/2015
I was about to send my own set of curses when I read that Belle was in Granny's without Rumple..until I read soon after that she was Gold! :) I loved that they were able to live happily together under the curse because True Love's kiss saved them.
OUATWhoLock chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
okay, so NOW I've read every finished OUAT story of yours. I loved this one. so many twists and turns I couldn't guess what was going to happen next. and that ending! :D

Your writing is truly amazing. I wish I could write as descriptive as you do. :p
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
How did Snow and David meet? I would really like to know since in the show they met because of Regina and Rumpelstiltskin.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
It seems wrong for Rumpelstiltskin to be afraid of Cora. Even on the show the only reason she was a threat was because she had his dagger.
Lady Gisborne 15 chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Hey hun! I've actually been wanting to review for a long while, but I was just too much in a hurry to get ot the next chapter. Amazing job, hun! I cannot express enough how much I love your writing style!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
OMG! I loved, LOVED this ending! Sad to see it end but man! I love the twist with Cora being their maid and good for Belle for treating her well, even though I wouldn't mind kicking her down once in a while for the heartache and horror from before. But at least she and Rumple are together and Emma's there so that means the curse will end and they will find Bae and happy ending time! Thank you for sharing this incredible story!
maizeblue7 chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
Awesome story! I look forward to your next story!
Grace5231973 chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
I loved it and I am sorry to see this end! Great job!
NamelessWildflower chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
This was so awesome thank for writing such a great story!
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
This story was so fantastic! It is so fantastically RumBelle and so fantastically written!
cheesyteal'c chapter 25 . 12/20/2013