Reviews for Selling the Farm
excellent, i really enjoyed the story and the friendship between the characters, thanks for writing it.
gluegirl56 chapter 1 . 8/25
Thank you for this great and well written story ;)
It goes straight to my favorites!
Love your stories... they are realistic and well balanced
ian.yatalese chapter 1 . 4/4
This is the best ST fic I've read so far. Its beautiful. Been through similar times with my best friend.
MamzelleHermy chapter 14 . 3/21
This story was absolutely fantastic! I loved it to no ends !
Grgoyldef2 chapter 14 . 2/13
Great story. I really enjoyed this one. Thanks much for writing it.
ovicati chapter 1 . 2/3
:-) One of the best Kirk/Bones friendship I've read! Just the right kind of angst and I love the part when they went to Bones' hometown to (sort of) patch things up. God, I love your Bones. Protective, but his tolerance and understanding for Jim is really commendable. There are glitches, yes, but this is the sort of friendship anyone would die for. To be completely honest, I don't really understand the depth of Jim's anger in the first part, but as the story went on, it became more and more "real" heartbreaking for me. Bones' mom is a gift. Their characters are perfect. Much love for the story, thanks!
GWBear chapter 14 . 2/2
This was a well written, thorough, and truly interesting story. It's now clear that they did some injustice by bypassing all the implications of such a traumatic event. It 's good that *someone* finally filled in the gap.
KirkTrekkin chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Absolutely loved this and the little story before this. Love it love it love it :) So freaking good. Always curious about how Kirk's recovery went after he died in the movie. Kinda felt like they rushed the end a little... But reading stories like this, it fills in the gaps if you know what I mean. And I love this. You did such a great job with this and the first one. Definitely will read this again at some point :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Great! Thanks a lot for this great story!
brightflare chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Excellent story!
Liberty Hallway chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
Headcanon accepted.
Teri1 chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
This is one of the most extraordinary stories that I've read on long time.
That was absolutely amazing, almost cry on some chapters.
Some times was a little difficult follow the medical isues because I do not understand all the achronyms, but it was great.
I really enjoyed Bones' mom, she is lovely as same as little Joanna.
Thank you for sharing.
quaff chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
This was a great story. Thank you for writing it.
weasleyisthekingg chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
This story was so great! I look forward to your next story, I'll definitely be reading it ;) Great job!