Reviews for Selling the Farm
Thank you for a most memorable, stirring story ; you beautifully capture the true meaning of friendship through these wonderful characters!
Lia-Lei chapter 14 . 1/19
What a great story. I couldn't stop reading ... Thank you so much for your amazing workyou are an excellent writer! I can't wait for more
Fetherhd chapter 14 . 1/17
Very well written. I enjoyed this tale alot!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 12/24/2016
I loved this fanfic. The characters are perfect, and you have managed to complete it all in only 14 chapters, though it seems like the story goes for so much longer. Keep writing! ;)
Nessissarystargazer chapter 14 . 10/1/2016
Wow, just wow.
Or, not. Cuz I got a bit more to say on this. Firstly, great plot. I've read a number of recovery stories and a few specially about the recovery this story is also about. These other stories are great but yours does stand out given the complexity of it, like how there are big issues between Jim and McCoy. It feels so real.
Secondly your narrative is great, third person yet personal and switches between different characters are smooth and clear. Thirdly I liked how you ended it. I think the ending of a story is the most important part and one of the hardest to get right. This one is promising a future without being stickingly sweet or optimistic.
Lastly, thank you for writing this!
FrankieHS chapter 14 . 8/28/2016
I just finished your awesome story! What a great job! And being a Southerner like McCoy, I agree that there are few things that chicken and dumplings, biscuits and gray, and peach cobbler won't fix! I loved Ellie McCoy and never get enough of Joanna. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for making my return to fanfic so enjoyable. I've got a story of my own rolling around in my head that will hopefully fall out of there soon! I hope my return to fanfic (used to write X-Files fanfic many years ago!) produces a story almost as good as yours!
Little13Silence chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
Ellie's awesome, I think I love her :) loving your story so far
Vana Valie chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
i agree. The best fanfic...!
so beautiful written. I love, how good the characters of kirk am bones were described... It would be so good, to habe so much more stories from you! Greetings from Germany!
Genibane chapter 14 . 3/30/2016
Sad but very sweet
reading-rider chapter 14 . 2/3/2016
Hello, there! I know it's been a while since you wrote this story and it's predecessor, but I just found them yesterday. I wanted to let you know that I enjoy your writing very much, and these two longer stories in particular. Thanks so much for sharing your talent and ideas!
ian.yatalese chapter 14 . 11/4/2015
Still the best Trek fic I've read.

I've read at least 150 of them.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
excellent, i really enjoyed the story and the friendship between the characters, thanks for writing it.
gluegirl56 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Thank you for this great and well written story ;)
It goes straight to my favorites!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
Love your stories... they are realistic and well balanced
ian.yatalese chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
This is the best ST fic I've read so far. Its beautiful. Been through similar times with my best friend.