Reviews for Selling the Farm
Genibane chapter 14 . 3/30
Sad but very sweet
reading-rider chapter 14 . 2/3
Hello, there! I know it's been a while since you wrote this story and it's predecessor, but I just found them yesterday. I wanted to let you know that I enjoy your writing very much, and these two longer stories in particular. Thanks so much for sharing your talent and ideas!
ian.yatalese chapter 14 . 11/4/2015
Still the best Trek fic I've read.

I've read at least 150 of them.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
excellent, i really enjoyed the story and the friendship between the characters, thanks for writing it.
gluegirl56 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Thank you for this great and well written story ;)
It goes straight to my favorites!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
Love your stories... they are realistic and well balanced
ian.yatalese chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
This is the best ST fic I've read so far. Its beautiful. Been through similar times with my best friend.
MamzelleHermy chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
This story was absolutely fantastic! I loved it to no ends !
Grgoyldef2 chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
Great story. I really enjoyed this one. Thanks much for writing it.
ovicati chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
:-) One of the best Kirk/Bones friendship I've read! Just the right kind of angst and I love the part when they went to Bones' hometown to (sort of) patch things up. God, I love your Bones. Protective, but his tolerance and understanding for Jim is really commendable. There are glitches, yes, but this is the sort of friendship anyone would die for. To be completely honest, I don't really understand the depth of Jim's anger in the first part, but as the story went on, it became more and more "real" heartbreaking for me. Bones' mom is a gift. Their characters are perfect. Much love for the story, thanks!
GWBear chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
This was a well written, thorough, and truly interesting story. It's now clear that they did some injustice by bypassing all the implications of such a traumatic event. It 's good that *someone* finally filled in the gap.
KirkTrekkin chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Absolutely loved this and the little story before this. Love it love it love it :) So freaking good. Always curious about how Kirk's recovery went after he died in the movie. Kinda felt like they rushed the end a little... But reading stories like this, it fills in the gaps if you know what I mean. And I love this. You did such a great job with this and the first one. Definitely will read this again at some point :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Great! Thanks a lot for this great story!
brightflare chapter 14 . 6/4/2014