Reviews for Women of War
xbox432 chapter 3 . 1/18
So sad to see this hasn't updated in years, really has been quite the laugh reading this. Thanks for the entertainment.
...so you're not updating anymore!? C'mon, pleaaaaassseeeeeeee this is just too good to leave un updated! At least get them out of the training part?
Morgan K'Treva chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
This is totally awesome, and making me wish there was more.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Ah Mulan I see.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Again hilarious.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Huh how funny.
RandomR15 chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Mushu must be having a heart attack cause he's also very part of the chauvinistic society even if he's trying to help Mulan. Wonder what he would think about Sasuke's sharingan?
GreenDrkness chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
On this is so funny
Keep on the writes
lovelysweetbunny chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Please do another chapter soon
lala32903 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Lol shang you so stuck up.
Can continue? Yes? no?
Still funny either way!
titpuce86 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
First time I saw this crossover but it is really interesting. Please go right ahead with the next chapters!
Missingwings chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Pathetic indeed. Are these three chapters it? Or are you going to continue this? Sakura and Tenten should totally show those men whose boss! I wonder how they'll/they'd react to Pings true identity...
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
LOL, those poor, poor, poor men!
Leviticus Wilkes chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Your experimentation wasn't a complete success. I didn't quite grasp what was supposed to do for the reader. Could you please elaborate?
Caspian123 chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I wonder, when they realize Ping is a chick, would Sakura and TenTen help her more?, or sigh and say, "why the hell do you hide the fact that you are a girl, dammit?"