Reviews for Sway
DefyDestiy021 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Love the fluff! I didn't expect Yang to like these type of songs. Plus that dance was well done. You described the moves well, as if I could picture it happening. Now Ruby needs to impress Weiss like that!
TheHuntress77 chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
I'm trying really hard right now not to fangirl in the middle of geometry right now. Like super hard, because this fanfic is just so friggan adorable
KeiraFrost chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Why can't this be canon I lI've the way this piece just flows like the ink from a pen I look forward to seeing more from you
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
this was so adorable and just so THEM that I almost died from overload. lol.
cog369 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
this is so perfect
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
This was ammmmaaaziing. LOVED it! :D
Darkdown chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
The song really did help. :) Good job by the way.
arthuriaSaber chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow, this is one of the best fanfiction I've ever read! Every time I listen to this song (and I've been hearing it a LOT because of you), i remember your story! It gives me shivers!
Light chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Secretly
We
Are
Yang
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This was beautifully written! I loved the dynamic here. I don't usually like songfics, but you integrated the song into this wonderfully well. Well done! :)
InfinityTempest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Ohhh... So FLUFFY... cx

Really nice story, and the song that you chose pairs extremely well with the plot; wonderful job! I also loved the witty, slightly suggestive banter and the ending; very nice. c:
nogaru chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Nice one, keep it up! :D
Rookk chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Noooo! It's too fluffy! Wayy too fluffy D:
Haha, well Bumblebee is just too addicting. You kept true to their personalities, and the ending was perfect. Poor Ruby though, at least she'll get points for the end of the song!
Good fic!
yojimbo89 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This song has been in and out of my head for the past 3 months and I could not remember it's name so thanks for that and for a good read tho I would love to see what happens when Ruby dances with Weiss.
Enderkiller77 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013