Reviews for Sonata Op 57 Appassionata Mov3
Terrowin chapter 19 . 4/20
One of the best stores I have ever read
I've read it twice and enjoyed it immensely both times
XxZessxX chapter 19 . 3/29
Wow, this was so intense and consuming and it felt heavy (I don't know how to explain it)... just wow. A really great story you wrote here. I never thought about combining Hannibal with an Omega-Verse but it's a great idea and you made it work perfectly. I just loved how you fitted Hannibal, Will and everyone into that dynamic without making it OOC.
The way you described Hannibal and Will's developing bond was awesome. With all those little describtions you made it easy to imagine your words and form pictures in my head. ├Łour way of writing also fitted perfectly, it was not just the facts but you described everything and elaborated it into something that sounded like the show and the pairing. My favourite example is "deliciousness making sweet happy love to his taste buds" instead of just writing "it tasted delicious".
I just loved the ending, how you made Will find out about Hannibal and how they just belong together.
Also you included my favourite scene (where Hannibal has to save the man in the ambulance because the killer tried to take his organs and Will watches Hannibal :D).
I really enjoyed reading this, I could not stop.
XxZessxX
Sachiel Angelo chapter 19 . 1/9
Real nice. This was a nice way to begin the "rebirth" of Will. Nothing definite, but a nice way to end things that also allows a new beginning.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
Welp I appearently didn't catch the last chapter before I wrote that review but it's soooooonnnn good! Could you do a sequel?
Darkelfqueen chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
please dear god write more I'm in love so much with the story pleasssssssseeeeeeeee. If you need encouragement I will tell you how greatly talented you are and I think about this story probably way more than I should
Polar Pig chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
I never understood the concept of Alpha/Omega and stuff but this was pretty interesting. I have to say that the ending was the thing that made me smile; ultimately, Will found peace with himself, even though it was not necessarily good. It's appalling, really, but satisfying.
ShinigamiB chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
An Alpha/Omega verse story that is well-written and doesn't contain Mpreg...God bless...Oh god bless you.
michael chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This doesnt feel right too me. Every chapter up to this point has been a slow build up to this and then in one chapter its just BOOM and the end...
sad eyes chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
I feel somewhat cheated... the last two chapters were done way to fast :( i dont even really understand the last chapter...
DarkAdarah chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
An era has ended. Oh my god! Thanks so so so much for this story! It's the best W/H in Omega universe out there I tell you. But really it was superb, the charactera, the evolution of their bond, the sex...xd Thanks again for this amazing story about two hot killers. Maybe now you can focus on other stories coughbondedtokillerscough xd Byee
Ryane-Foxx chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
Holy hell o.o this has been a crazy wonderful ride. As always you amaze me with how fluid you play out a scene between the two, amazing story ending was perfect
modeltype chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
Such a pleasure to have read this story. Thank you for posting and I hope you write more with this pairing.
ADDBaby chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
God...It's already over. From being to end, I have loved and greatly enjoyed this story. Thank you DarkmoonSigel, for this beautifully romantically twist story.
Khaleesi95 chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
It's...it's over? No more chapters of this amazing story? *sad face* I loved it, every minute of it. Absolutely amazing!
Silverfox588 chapter 19 . 6/20/2014