Reviews for Sonata Op 57 Appassionata Mov3
I wish I fucking smelled like white flowers and magnolia.
SegaGenesis1 chapter 19 . 5/13
I have read this approximately five times and it gets better every time I read it.
Lecter code chapter 9 . 5/9
"...The mistaken belief that he committed suicide is also a common misconception by the uneducated."

blogs/entry/van_gogh_murderedagain/

The evidence of Vincent van Gogh's death by his own hand is extreme. Arguments that he was murdered have been disputed, the authors unable to give solid explanations for basic questions towards their theory.

Good story, I can hear Hannibal speaking in the way that you write him, but lord that sentence made me shudder.
nighttheraven chapter 19 . 5/8
awwwwww! I loved that last part ! I loved the whole thing, thank you for that
ImagineBagginsDragon chapter 1 . 3/13
Oh god, this is beautiful... I just boarded the ship, and I didn't know that Mozart was aboard!
Phenomenalism chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
This is one of my favourite stories and by far this I my favourite paragraph:
""Murdering his wife was impulsive. The Ripper is methodical, meticulous. It is why he's so hard to catch." Will sighed, looking up at he ceiling. He had never noticed the dark metallic blue accents speckled throughout the lighter hued paint. He wasn't sure if he was impressed by the attention to detail or should be worried about it. Seriously, who paid attention to how ceilings looked? It seemed like Hannibal did. Will wondered if all the rooms were like that, planned from rafters to floorboards. It said something about the Alpha. Will just wasn't sure what."

I love how will says the ripper is meticulous and then gave an example of Hannibals meticulous nature. Will is so close to figuring it out in this scene that it keeps you on the edge of your seat.
I love this story and I added it on my favourite s. So others can see it as well.
Thanks to the author.
Oddperson chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
that summery tho...
Paola chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
I loooooove your fic i really like how their mind palaces mingled. And finally will is accepting the killer inside him (im still hoping they kill freddy tho). I have red your fic before but im searching for fics again with the hope that good fics appear but until now nothing! And your fic gives me hope :)
Kirunna chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
I loveee this story :)
randomplotbunny chapter 19 . 1/15/2016
Brilliant!
fantastically awkward chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
My god, what a rollercoaster this story was. I just want to say that I loved every second I spend reading this. Honestly, you've got a real gift for writing :)
pillowtae chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
holy pearl i can't explain what I went through, how I felt as I read this masterpiece it's beautiful thank you for everything
sinisterzen chapter 19 . 7/5/2015
Holy smokes. That was a HELLUVA story! Bravo! Really enjoyed the way you weaved the canon in with the a/o story, and looooved Hannibal continuously putting Jack in his place. Don't mess with Hannigram, Jack. This was my first time reading your work so now I'm off to rifle through your other offerings!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
love love love
:).
Terrowin chapter 19 . 4/20/2015
One of the best stores I have ever read
I've read it twice and enjoyed it immensely both times