Reviews for Sonata Op 57 Appassionata Mov3
Paola chapter 19 . 9/12
I loooooove your fic i really like how their mind palaces mingled. And finally will is accepting the killer inside him (im still hoping they kill freddy tho). I have red your fic before but im searching for fics again with the hope that good fics appear but until now nothing! And your fic gives me hope :)
Kirunna chapter 1 . 2/19
I loveee this story :)
randomplotbunny chapter 19 . 1/15
Brilliant!
fantastically awkward chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
My god, what a rollercoaster this story was. I just want to say that I loved every second I spend reading this. Honestly, you've got a real gift for writing :)
xoxoEXO-OT12 chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
holy pearl i can't explain what I went through, how I felt as I read this masterpiece it's beautiful thank you for everything
sinisterzen chapter 19 . 7/5/2015
Holy smokes. That was a HELLUVA story! Bravo! Really enjoyed the way you weaved the canon in with the a/o story, and looooved Hannibal continuously putting Jack in his place. Don't mess with Hannigram, Jack. This was my first time reading your work so now I'm off to rifle through your other offerings!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 19 . 6/25/2015
love love love
:).
Terrowin chapter 19 . 4/20/2015
One of the best stores I have ever read
I've read it twice and enjoyed it immensely both times
XxZessxX chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
Wow, this was so intense and consuming and it felt heavy (I don't know how to explain it)... just wow. A really great story you wrote here. I never thought about combining Hannibal with an Omega-Verse but it's a great idea and you made it work perfectly. I just loved how you fitted Hannibal, Will and everyone into that dynamic without making it OOC.
The way you described Hannibal and Will's developing bond was awesome. With all those little describtions you made it easy to imagine your words and form pictures in my head. ├Łour way of writing also fitted perfectly, it was not just the facts but you described everything and elaborated it into something that sounded like the show and the pairing. My favourite example is "deliciousness making sweet happy love to his taste buds" instead of just writing "it tasted delicious".
I just loved the ending, how you made Will find out about Hannibal and how they just belong together.
Also you included my favourite scene (where Hannibal has to save the man in the ambulance because the killer tried to take his organs and Will watches Hannibal :D).
I really enjoyed reading this, I could not stop.
XxZessxX
Sachiel Angelo chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
Real nice. This was a nice way to begin the "rebirth" of Will. Nothing definite, but a nice way to end things that also allows a new beginning.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
Welp I appearently didn't catch the last chapter before I wrote that review but it's soooooonnnn good! Could you do a sequel?
Darkelfqueen chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
please dear god write more I'm in love so much with the story pleasssssssseeeeeeeee. If you need encouragement I will tell you how greatly talented you are and I think about this story probably way more than I should
Polar Pig chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
I never understood the concept of Alpha/Omega and stuff but this was pretty interesting. I have to say that the ending was the thing that made me smile; ultimately, Will found peace with himself, even though it was not necessarily good. It's appalling, really, but satisfying.
ShinigamiB chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
An Alpha/Omega verse story that is well-written and doesn't contain Mpreg...God bless...Oh god bless you.
michael chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This doesnt feel right too me. Every chapter up to this point has been a slow build up to this and then in one chapter its just BOOM and the end...