Reviews for Books
Sybele chapter 1 . 6/25
I forgot to login before reviewing! haha just so you know that the guest below (from June 18) is me lol
kateskates24 chapter 50 . 6/25
Poor miraak
I am completely cool with more chapters than the intended amout, I'm actually happy about it haha I love,love,love the way you write! Seeing more of these two for more time will be relieving, I was getting kind of sad thinking the end was so near.
I adored this chapter (I read the kink meme version first, just to quote it hehe). The way you portray their chemistry is abolutely gorgeous. I have to mention that I equally loved to read the previous chapters, with Delphine dying, Miraak taking care of Malvina, Miraak realizing(at least a bit) that he cares for Malvina, the possessiveness between the two... gosh, I truly enjoy the possessiveness between them! It brings such a draconian vibe to them, it really fit their characters. I must say that I was as annoyed as Miraak with Malvina and Bryn's interactions at the end of this chapter. I'm eager to see what our dear first dragonborn will do on the next chapter(and, being the pervert I am, imagining it ending in smut for the two of them mwahaha)

I feel the need to apologize for the long time as a quiet reader. Your work is amazing and your writing captivates me! I feel bad for not reviewing it bacause it really is one of my favorite stories and a fantastic piece of work!

Best Wishes! I will try to be more assiduous with my reviews!
DrollFace chapter 50 . 6/19
Angelada,
It's great to read your updates, I love them all. You have been busy!
As to your original 'guesstimate'. Well, your updated figure only sounds like more good news to me, keep them coming. Next time, just double your original figure and round up to the next order of magnitude, that should be about right.
blazenite104 chapter 50 . 6/17
take as many chapters as you need to. While I would love faster chapters I'm pretty sure that's a given for most of us, I don't want you to rush either.
icefox425 chapter 49 . 6/16
It was actually good to hear some honest discussion between the two! Not that they're normally dishonest, but I've gotten the impression that quiet conversations about their feelings is out of the norm.

I think I'm a new face. Fun fact: I followed this story back in March 2014, and I suspect I neglected to actually read many, if any, updates. I have a bad habit of flopping headfirst into different fandoms and sometimes not keeping up with stories from previous fandoms. Anyway, despite neglecting to read updates, I still remembered what I had read of this fic (it's honestly just a fun concept). So, now that I'm reading Elder Scrolls fics for the first time in what seems forever, I thought it was high time I tackle this again!

Verdict: I'm glad I did! I've come to the decision that I don't necessarily like Malvina, but that hasn't actually made this fic unenjoyable, nor do I want you to change her. Her personality actually seems quite suiting for a Dragonborn like her. And she doesn't have unrealistic adoration from the crowds, so the way you've taken her is quite acceptable. Also adds a nice dimension to her relationship with Miraak, and led to that nice argument in which he called her out. What Miraak had to deal with from her also helped endear him to me (though I will say it's probably what he deserves, he did try to kill her and steal her rightfully-earned dragon souls). (Side note: about a year ago, I reflected on my Dragonborn from back in the day and came to the realization that she's not actually a very good person, comes along with dealing with Daedric Princes, assassinating people, and needlessly thieving. Might have been appalled at the realization back in the day, but I'm fine with it now. Least I didn't kill Erandur)

Over the many chapters I've read, there have been tons of moments I've loved. Can't list all of them, but here are a few. The conversation with Lucien was hilarious and ingenious, especially with the reception she was chatting with him in the middle of a marketplace. Them giving in and finally having sex was such a relief. That little glimpse of the Daedric Princes watching them like a soap opera was wonderfully relatable. The thought Malvina had about Miraak probably not actually being a Nord was a great touch, I'm glad you acknowledged that. I'm super glad you included the talk with Parthunaax (sad they didn't Yol at each other, though perhaps my memory is false in it being a greeting, also I guess it might have started a fight), and I enjoyed your segments contemplating dragon nature and how it affects the Dovahkiins. The moment way back when, when Miraak stopped time to save Malvina was a fun read. And last but not least, the reoccurring scenes of one healing the other are always nice.

Probably won't catch right when this updates due to me checking Fanfiction infrequently, but I'm looking forward to seeing how this wraps up! I admit I hope for a sort of happy ending (it's just how I am with everything), but I won't expect one.
monitorchick chapter 49 . 6/12
Too bad they're both too stubborn to see beyond the fa├žade of the other. I await the next chapter.
History101 chapter 49 . 5/8
This is a really unique story and I completely adored it. I couldn't stop reading it. I hope you update soon :)
WakingDragon99 chapter 49 . 3/11
A woman killing her lover in his sleep and taking away all his money?

I actually like that.
systrami chapter 49 . 3/9
Aww, come on Miraak, it can't end like that! But then again, I agree with him. How else could it possibly end?

Great chapter!
DrollFace chapter 49 . 3/7
Just what I thought too, blazenite104! Hopefully that means we will get a happy ending too ;-)
blazenite104 chapter 49 . 3/5
ha so the book he's writing is basically the book we are reading and she doesn't want it to end the way miraak sees it ending.
Deadly6 chapter 49 . 3/1
Easily my favourite miraakxDB story. As sad as it will be I am also glad your seeing this story to the end. Shame how many of the miraakxDB stories are never finished. As usual I look forward to your next chapter :P
Quintus Sertorius chapter 49 . 2/28
nooooo, I don't want this to end!
monitorchick chapter 48 . 2/18
It is very interesting to see the dichotomy of the Dragonborn written as such. Although I dread it, I cannot wait for the ending!