Reviews for Books
DraconicSecrets115 chapter 44 . 9/19
I loved it! I'm so glad you're still updating! ;) I cannot wait to see how you plan to end this. Btw, I very much enjoyed this chapter; it was an appropriate moment for some sweeter (and sadder) thoughts. Something tells me Malvina isn't going to give Miraak up without a fight of some kind, lol. Or Paarthurnax for that matter...
EricLightscythe chapter 43 . 9/3
No wonder she's the leader of the theives' guild. This could be bad.
KStormblade chapter 43 . 8/17
Ohhhhh, he is in trouble now! Don't worry about the slow updating, it gives me a chance to re-read this amazing story.
EricLightscythe chapter 42 . 7/1
I've forgotten how morbid Malvina could get at times. What could have caught Miraak's attention on that letter?
Alliesa-senpai chapter 41 . 5/27
Hi there!
I read your story till the end and I just had to write a review here xD
Anyway, I really loved the chemistry between these two. You captured Miraak exactly like I imagined him to be: arrogant and prideful.
His comebacks and her whines are just too hilarious to read: My favorite chapter was when they were on boat, on their way to Skyrim.

Well, that was the turning point, and after the chapter 30, I missed their comebacks. Sure there were some fights between these two, but I think this is it. Some romance stuffs were good, especially their kiss after the bar and Malvina's being drunk. After this Miraak's image completely changed since that time. But I'm glad I read it till the end though, it was a great experience.

Thank you so much for writing this story :) You inspired me to write my story as well xd I wish you all the best in the future!
DraconicSecrets115 chapter 41 . 4/30
Malvina and Miraak are just so...intoxicating to read. ;) Thanks for another entertaining chapter. These two just crack me up so much with their endless stubborness. Can't wait for more!
kateskates24 chapter 40 . 4/19
I love this 3
I dread for him to finish the book
Sybele chapter 40 . 3/25
Oh my god, these two are just so fun! I love how their relationship seems to be developing well. Congrats for the forty chapters! I'm really enjoying this story. Your writing is very eloquent and flows nicely, it's refreshing to read. I'm eager to see more of it! Although I like seeing these two pigheads biting each other, I'm hoping to see more cute moments between them. Don't know if I'll get it, but still haha.

Best wishes!
KStormblade chapter 40 . 3/25
Gods, I needed this laugh! A great chapter as usual, and hilarious to boot! Keep it up!
Secrets chapter 39 . 2/22
This chapter just made me realize that their time together may end soon, darn it! Anyways, I'm lovin it! These two just crack me up! Thanks for the quick update. This is 115SecretsToUnveil btw, I'm just being lazy about logging in. :P
Random chapter 37 . 2/6
Love this so much! Can't wait to see more of the epic story! I wonder what new ordeal will spring up for these insane dragonborns! :D
crazyman844 chapter 37 . 1/30
Those last few lines... I've read them several times now and they still get a chuckle out of me.
Sintar chapter 36 . 12/6/2015
This is absolutely hilarious! I eagerly await your next chapter hahah!
DraconicSecrets115 chapter 36 . 12/2/2015
Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner, but I just wanted to say I really love this! XD Its so hilarious! Gosh, that second part of the chapter, I was thinking something entirely different, and when my thinking was corrected, I was relieved! :) Keep it up!
DraconicSecrets115 chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
Haha, yep. Pretty sure Miraak was hoping the dragon would eat Malvina... I love how they both think they're so clever, yet fall for each others' traps! XD Loving this story so much, you're such a good writer.