Reviews for Books
115SecretsToUnveil chapter 9 . 9/28
Hehe. I love this so much! XD Its so funny and entertaining. Despite a few typos, its really well done!
X1Sherilynn1X chapter 32 . 9/28
Love your story. I just binge read this for the past 2 days. :)
woofy78 chapter 32 . 9/19
Argghhhhh the torture! :D
thehotmageaeris chapter 31 . 8/10
Lmao, please keep this up, it's quite entertaining! :D
Shannon chapter 31 . 8/6
You know before you described Lucien, I thought she was talking to the wolf familiar that was playing in the bathtub. Anyway. I love how paranoid Miraak is. He can't comprehend that she's actually attracted to him, so he plots. Its funny that Malvina would go to Lucien for love advice :)
woofy78 chapter 31 . 8/7
Hilarious, frustrating and so gripping as always! Can't wait for the next update!
H2714 chapter 31 . 8/6
I can't help but laugh out loud when reading this fic. I'm sitting on the train on my way home, and people are looking at me as if I'm crazy.
For the lest 10 minutes or so I've been trying to stifle my insane giggling when reading the latest chapter. And by the looks of the other passengers, looking completely out of my mind when doing so.
If I'm put in a straight jacket I'm blaming you!

But even if this fic might lead me to an asylum, please do continue to update. I am simply enjoing your story too much.
Kyoki no Megami chapter 30 . 7/28
Hey there;
Finally found the time to read all those updates and i'm very pleased with the developement of their relationship~ i hope the whole misunderstanding will clear itself up now, and soon at that
that aside
hope you continue soon
Wishes2Dreams chapter 30 . 7/19
I just started reading this story not long ago, and I couldn't put it down! I certainly believe Miraak has met his match when it comes to Malvina! The humor in this story is amazing as well! Love it! You do great work!
lkuecrar chapter 30 . 7/18
I love getting the email saying this has been updated. I love this, for the millionth time!
woofy78 chapter 30 . 7/17's driving me crazy, haha! Moar please! :D
AkrennianPhantomLady chapter 1 . 7/10
Miraak! He doesn't get enough love

And I do ship him with a female Dragonborn, though I don't know why. Malvina is cute (bookworm Dovahkiin ftw)
JustaPegacorn chapter 29 . 7/9
I found this story and couldn't stop reading. Never have I had to read so many chapters before first contact. And when it happened I actually exclaimed "Finally!" out loud. This story is sweet misery. You're an entertaining author and your characters are so fun. I'm hooked. Please write more!
TigressQueen chapter 29 . 7/8
I love your story! Miraak is very intriguing to read about...
woofy78 chapter 28 . 5/26
Cliffhanger!mdont leave us hanging too long, the sexual frustration will kill me! :D well written!