Reviews for Books
Kyoki no Megami chapter 30 . 15h
Hey there;
Finally found the time to read all those updates and i'm very pleased with the developement of their relationship~ i hope the whole misunderstanding will clear itself up now, and soon at that
that aside
hope you continue soon
KnM
Wishes2Dreams chapter 30 . 7/19
I just started reading this story not long ago, and I couldn't put it down! I certainly believe Miraak has met his match when it comes to Malvina! The humor in this story is amazing as well! Love it! You do great work!
lkuecrar chapter 30 . 7/18
I love getting the email saying this has been updated. I love this, for the millionth time!
woofy78 chapter 30 . 7/17
Arghhh...it's driving me crazy, haha! Moar please! :D
AkrennianPhantomLady chapter 1 . 7/10
Miraak! He doesn't get enough love

And I do ship him with a female Dragonborn, though I don't know why. Malvina is cute (bookworm Dovahkiin ftw)
JustaPegacorn chapter 29 . 7/9
I found this story and couldn't stop reading. Never have I had to read so many chapters before first contact. And when it happened I actually exclaimed "Finally!" out loud. This story is sweet misery. You're an entertaining author and your characters are so fun. I'm hooked. Please write more!
TigressQueen chapter 29 . 7/8
I love your story! Miraak is very intriguing to read about...
woofy78 chapter 28 . 5/26
Cliffhanger!mdont leave us hanging too long, the sexual frustration will kill me! :D well written!
woofy78 chapter 24 . 5/26
Ah gees, I think this is my most favourite fanfic ever! I just can't seem to get this eejit grin off my face! :DDDDD
woofy78 chapter 6 . 5/24
Ahh, I love this story so much! Your sense of humour is awesome, and your characters are so full of life! Well done! Going to read the rest in one hit now...I'm going to be tired in the morning heheh. :)
smile chapter 28 . 5/11
Wah! I want to cry on her behalf!
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 28 . 4/2
That. Was. Epic! Loved it! Moremoremore!
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 27 . 3/17
Finally got round to reading this. Awesome! Great job!
pixelerrante chapter 27 . 3/15
noooo why end it there? -.- I want to know!
013bela chapter 27 . 3/15
Oh my, those dragonborns sure are the picture of a hot messes of armor.