Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
molly chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
:) I give my review! I think you should win! Poor Akito...
RpNicole chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Well, so I got this great idea! Ask your fans to help you out with angst! Like Me! I did send a review with ideas, but I'm not sure if it even got sent... Oh and by the way, I think Akito is cruel and selfish. Pretty much only 15% pity for him.
RpNicole chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Who's the high queen of Angst?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You could ask your fans(like me!) to give you ideas for sad stuff!

Sad Stuff:

Yuki dies
Shigure dies
Rin dies

Ok, fine, basically members of the zodiac dies but what if Tohru died? (again)

" She was so bright and cheery I never thought she could die. The sun is eternal, and so are the twinkling stars above. So why did Tohru die? It's not fair. It's not fair. I want to be with her. I look at the endless gap below me. One inch away...and we would be together...forever. I jumped and faced the darkness of the gap. Sorry world, but I can't stay here anymore when my angel is gone forever..."

Maybe for Yuki.

"Damn it! Why did she die! I told her not to go to talk to Akito but, (chokes up on memory of rushing in and finding Tohru on the ground, bleeding to death. "I'm sorry, Yuki, Kyo, but everything is turning black-" and then her bright energetic eyes closed, dulled, dor the last time.) And at her funeral Yuki and I finally did something together. Cry.

Probably Kyo.

"Toh-ru...?" I peeked around the door where Akito walked happily out of. Tohru! She was hurt, hurt, badly...Yuki and Kyo came charging in. What happened? I wanted to cry. " Tohru!" I raced over. " Kyo, what happened? Yuki, what's wrong with Tohru?" I pleaded. " Sorry " Before I knew it, Hattori was there. " But I don't think Tohru's going to make it." And I vowed never to laugh or smile again.

Momiji, yup.
MaxwellsFanFic chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Your winning NOW! *sits in princess unicorn 123 stands and cheers* Really good angst too! :D
The High Queen Of Angst chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
*bows low in humble gratitude* You...do me too much honor, my friend. And...I am humbled to be the first reviewer. xD