Reviews for Hands
OnlyRoseInTheGarden chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
This reminds me of a story my principal told us: Mother's hands. Still, I loved it.
BoredPiglet chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
So sweet! I really like how this story turned out. Thank you!
AnnaYasashii chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
its so precious i kehent. im crying right now no joke TT
suavespanol chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Ahhhh I love this so much
DemonEmpress33 chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
loved it
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
AHHH! THAT WAS SO CUTE! I loved it! XD Also Gajeel and Luna's interaction was adorable!
underlings chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I love this a lot, Luna's interactions with everyone and the whole new dynamic you have within the guild is so great!
Baby pink 'n Baby blue chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I enjoyed reading this! It also reminded me of my own hands: Some weeks ago I started to "help out" at a kindergarten. I got a few blisters on my fingers (right thumb, left middle finger) and my hands are more calloused than before - because I push the kids in a big swing for example.

Ah, about papercuts. I have them too, but not as much as before. The fun thing is that I cut my nose more often with paper than my fingers haha! XD

My review is kinda random, but your fanfic reminded me of it! :P

Thanks for writing and keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Btw, Mashima made Natsu and Lucy's kids Nashi
Stavroula99 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Awwww such a great one shot! It was so cute I loved Luna-Chan she was adorable! Please make more fluff one shots like this one. Thank you!
imaginepearls chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I really loved this idea! It was a really great way to characterize the spirit of Fairy Tail and to bring in all the characters and get a glimpse of their life in your vision for their future.

I could totally imagine Igneel being worried about Luna when they toppled over with the couch. The way he spoke and you captured how frantic he was so perfectly. I think that was unexpectedly my favorite part. :)

I love Natsu and Lucy's family dynamic. Natsu and Igneel teaming up against Layla about her being tired was too funny. And him referring to Layla as the 'other one' when greeting them all is exactly the kind of humor I expect him to have.
PrettyStarsInTheSky chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This is so cute! I love it!
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Very nicely done. _
AbsentAngel chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This was a lovely little look into the future! I loved the theme of "hands". When you think about it, you can really tell so much about a person by looking at their hands. Wonderfully done.
saltandsea chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
That was a lovely fic, really. Luna was adorable, and her conversations with all the guild members and especially her parents were all so well done.