Reviews for Into a Thousand Pieces
Opal chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
PLEASE continue this is highly interesting
Netag Silverstar chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Hey, not bad at all. This is shaping up to be pretty good.

I like the style and over all feel. It intrigues me.

Merry christmas, best of luck and hopefully I will see another chapter soon.
theoakleafbearer chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
I really love this story. Please try to update soon?
ItsNatalie chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Love this story!
i'm-a-Harry-Potter-rebel chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
The title seems like a Doctor Who reference. Is it? It was a line in The Name of the Doctor if i'm not mistaken. Excellent story!
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I like it, please continue :)
TheNewCompanion chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
This is so exciting- please update soon!
Held Together With Tape chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I like where this is heading.
RoaringLion51 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
what happened? why can't she remember?
Delusional Darcy chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I thought this chapter was better than the previous one, although you might want to watch where you start each flashback and where you put it. The other two were fine, but the last flashback felt to random.

The summary eludes to them having fallen in love before, but not how many times. I hope that's made clear as the story goes on.
Delusional Darcy chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
There are a few kinks in this chapter, some repetition, particularly in the beginning. The characters are a little off, but the circumstances somewhat allot for it.
Lysaia chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I have a bad feeling about this... maybe this is a trap for them oO
I liked this chapter very much and enjoyed the flashbacks :) They are very romantic... I'm getting dreamy...
Anna Becquer chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
oh wow! this story is truly unique! :D I love it! (and i really like the little flashback snapshots, they help you view the story as a whole). I'm enjoying the way it's moving forward and the way you've written the characters. Sincerely awaiting for the next chapter! Great writing job :) P.S.: Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes(i hope you understand), english is not my mother tongue. :)
Lysaia chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
I've never read a story like yours before. :) I wonder what Riddle is up to. First wanting to let Greyback eat her? Hm. I don't quite get him. If he really has a deeper connection with her, why keeping her prisoner? ...
Please give us more! :)
Cassie-D1 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
omg im so confused but love this!