Reviews for Hail To The King
Adri-Swan chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Good!
Fandom Angst chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is a very creepy Akito! Nicely wrtten, great description, I really felt like I was seeing it all.
Critique Creep chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Perfect as always And I just loved how you fit in "Hail to the king..." in such precise and wise spots! Perfect work! Another masterpiece. (:
smcandy chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Type your review here...
Newborn Hope chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
*gasp* Oh boy oh boy oh boy! No, I mean...oh girl oh girl oh girl! Oh Death (more like O' Death!) Oh thing oh thing oh thing! creature...!
Sho many good jobs! I did see some...spelling mistakes! Other than those...shuch a ting! :333
Reading this makes me wander of to a lone lighthouse by a roaring sea while the sun sets and first star twinkles up high. Where no one comes...and you can listen to the silent whispers of winds beyond the depths...or search for ancient tales of glory hidden within the stars..
Now that's rambling! HALT!
Queenzeze chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I liked this. But don't be mean to Princess Unicorn!
MaxwellsFanFic chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I'm on princess unicorns side but! Could you make a story with the Tohru kind of slave and Akito master or could I use that idea ? Or continue this story?!
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Holy shiiii! Akito is a bastard xD really good work so far!
Kon13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Hail to my Queen!
My gee that was so amazingly creepy! Seriously I was expecting Akito to say that she had to marry him! But god! Gaaaah Woman you scare ne in all the best ways!
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
...
I think its fair to say...I have not got a very good chance in this competition.
I am going to go cry in the corner for awhile...
*bows*