Reviews for All Of The Shadowy Corners Of Me
silleoneff chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing your talent.
lisbon99 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Really beautiful; Oliver and Felicity are brilliantly in-character, and you've captured their voices perfectly. Lovely progression from start to finish, and by the way, I am so glad to read a fic which explores Felicity's unhappiness in her new job. I know it was done for storyline reasons, but I wish it hadn't been glossed over so much this season. I vaguely hope that Felicity gets an amazing offer next season and it forces the issue into the open.

Such a great story - I'm off to read your other stuff now!
Diabolical Bowler Hat chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Aw... this is so sweet, if only it only took 5 cups of coffee to get them together on the show! :) -DBH
Shobi chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Very well written and love your imagination...hope the scriptwriters see this one and include it soon...
Chris4 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This was lovely. Good work.
Lionhearted21 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This is awesome!
MissBookQueen chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Sooo funny and so adorbs !
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
love.
Aida013 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
;-p
Ilaria chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
oh, good job! This is beautiful and very well written!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was brilliant, thanks so much for sharing!
PP-PhantomPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Awwwwww.
Motherduk chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Loved it :-D
cindysark chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Oh, this was beautiful. I loved the angst and that you addressed how she would be miserable as his EA, something the show has failed at. I also loved that you gave us a happy ending. Loved it!
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
First off, yayyy, thank you so much for the story! It was the best email alert to see and made Arrow Wednesday even better.

Okay, the first scenario - LOL! The arrow plus the note - perfect! :D

(Diggle doesn't want to be caught in the middle of their fight even less than Oliver wants to be having a fight with Felicity)

Hehe, smart man, our Digg.

I really loved how Felicity escaped down to the IT department and we got to hear her honestly air her feelings. It's not that I minded her becoming Oliver's assistant but I was hoping the show would address the sense of loss of her moving from her beloved IT field. So I'm so thankful your fic hit on everything - her giving up everything she loves, having to break the news to her parents, the rumors in the company... and I love that Oliver finally realized how big of a decision he made and gave her the option of turning away the new job offer. In the end, she made the choice because she wanted to support Oliver, but at least she could make the choice. And I like how the fic hinted at how she's not enjoying the change, how it's a sacrifice she's making, but one she'll make for him and the team and the greater good of the city.

(Sometimes he strikes her as a little kid playing dress up, trying to mimic fragments of memories of his father)

Aw :( Too true. Well said.

(He tends to be annoyingly transparent around Felicity.)

Hehe, truth ;) I read a great line in another fic the other day about how Felicity has a Ph.D in reading Oliver and this echoes with that nicely.

I loved the section about Isabel offering her a job, the temptation of it and the guilt that hits Oliver. But she's still there and she still supports him, and is even a great assistant to get that new glass installed!

(The niceness of the kiss lies in its simplicity, in the way he doesn't push, doesn't ask for anything more than she has to give.)

Swoon. :') Oh the end was lovely. Everything from the imagery of her curled up with wine and her tablet in his private plane, the kiss and the morning coffee. Thank you so much for this. Your writing is a joy to read because you understand these two like no one else - your tumblr tags are a work of art on they own. :D Hope to read more from you soon!