Reviews for Fine Line
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/16
I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
My answer to the question of do you keep a secret, or take away someone chooice and it is this you have the right to drink, but. It drink and drive as it put my life in danger, If tony job was a desk agent then Tim should have keep the secret, but tony could have gotten Tim or Gibbs kill by not getting enought sleep so Tim had ever right to tell
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
yep, stil continuing the boss knows all tact!
guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
What happened to rule number one...never screw over your partner. McGee absolutely should have kept Tony's confidence and had his back...and Gibbs of course had a right to be mad. Both Tony and McGee should have acted exactly as they did, but they should have prepared themselves to face whatever punishment Gibbs doled out. Sometimes there are no good choices to be made and situations suck. Oh well, welcome to real life. Also I wish someone on the show would FINALLY confront Gibbs about the hypocrisy of wanting his team to share everything with him both personal and professional when he willingly shares absolutely nothing with them.
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Interesting addition to the episodes and very well written. Unfortunately I want to tell Gibbs 'talk about the pot calling the kettle black'. How many times did Gibbs withhold information from his team? How many times did he play the lone wolf? Far more than these two did. Sorry Gibbs...you can complain about loyalty and trust all you want, but you've lied to your team too many times making it a one-way street. I was really happy to see that at least Tim and Tony are loyal to each other. They will make a great team when Gibbs finally leaves.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Tim doesn't trust Gibbs? In a way your right. Tim doesn't feel one of the team but on the outside edge...not accepted and wanted like Tony...the team doesn't share with Tim. They tolerate him or use him. Gibbs doesn't even try to understand why he thinks of Tim and treats Tim differently.
LAG0802 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Great tag. enjoyed episode but Found time line in episode a bit off it had to be more then 15 years, since Tony was already a detective in Baltimore and had been undercover prior taking down Mike Malcuso.
stareagle chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
well done
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
while I agree that Tony was wrong to demand that Tim not say anything to Gibbs, it really bugs me how Gibbs always demands to know everything - both related to cases (which is acceptable) and personal (which is NOT acceptable).

And yet Gibbs doesnt tell them any personal about himself - not voluntarily anyway. It usually is only after whatever it is, is forced in the open and the team have to know.

2 examples - his dad in stillwater (Heartland) and his first wife and child, (Hiatus)

That really bugs me.
Crawcolady chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Very, very good, and very insightful. I, too, wondered where all the "keeping secrets from Gibbs" was coming from, so it doesn't surprise me that someone else picked up on it! You write so very well, please, keep up the good work!