Reviews for Darker Shade of Pale
LunaBianca chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
Thank you! This story was so compelling, it drew me back throughout the day when I should have been working on other things. ;) It was a tightrope of physical and psychological drama and you eloquently captured the essence of Dean and Sam and their brotherhood.

Thanks for sharing!
LunaBianca chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
Oh man. This is deliciously intense.

I was hoping Sam (and myself) would get a look at John's pages. ;)
LunaBianca chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
Gah! I love/hate the cliffhangers!
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Yea! This story continues to deliver good banter, great pacing and terrific suspense. Sam and Dean are realistically rendered. Thank you!
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
Curiouser and curiouser. (And scarier.)

Hooray!
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Wow. Exciting!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Very intriguing so far. I appreciate the smooth prose and the interaction of Sam and Dean. Slendy is definitely creepy. ;)
Arw165 chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
Really REALLY good story, definitely one of my favourites. Quite long, but easy to read, not tiring at all. More fics like this, please.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Really great story. Loved how you pulled the Fae in. And I thought you did a great job with the Fae! Thanks so very much for the story!
emebalia chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Some intense stuff you got here. I really enjoyed the ride and I'm happy for Dean that he can close this chapter for good.
renniespice chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed and thank you and your beta for an excellent story! I shall look forward to your next one.
renniespice chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Excellent chapter. Look forward to chapter 12 yet I'm sad because it looks like this story is coming to an end.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
This was great, really, it was fantastic. You got the characters down perfectly (IMO). And your villian was extra scary because he "really" exists. Plus he took some real unexpected twists and turns that were riveting and kept everything interesting.

And now, for my daughter's peace of mind...I am done with Slender man!

;D
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
Yay! The big bad is dead!
Like I said before, I know nothing about Slenderman except the very basic facts. I think your solution (Splendorman) was wonderful! I found it to be a very creative idea since I don't know if he also Exists in lore or not (and my 14 year old has warned me away from looking up anything to do with Slenderman or Creepypasta) so I guess I'll just have to accept the story as written!
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Yep, that what I figured. Poor Dean.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »