Reviews for The Rich and the Restless
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 3 . 5/21
I'm the Guest that gave you the A. Didnt know I wasnt signed in. Wanted to make knew who gave you that review lol
Awwwww this was so cute! I live fics where they already have an established friendship and the tension is there but they try to fight it. This was so cute I love their banter. A!
quadjot chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
This was fun but I think my favorite part was the realistic talk at the end about moving their friendship into the romantic realm. Yasss for communicating like real friends!
team.114 chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
great story! I wish there was more to it. but really good story in 3 chapters!
Neakco chapter 3 . 12/14/2015
That was a wonderful fic. I almost wish there were more in between chapters to torture us longer.
newdog14 chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
I want more of this. You're a really great writer and I love your portrail of their relationship.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
I think it sounded right! I loved the story and their banter back and forth with each other! It made me laugh lots lol. And almost loudly while waiting for my job interview to start lol. But yeah... I'm glad they finally got together! Now I'm going to see what other stories of yours I can read that I haven't reviewed yet! :D

Julie :)
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
"Merlin, help me." "Merlin's dead, Draco deadpanned. Lmao, that was hilarious. I loved that part! Now on to the next couple chapters. I usually (as you know) don't review the first chapter and only review when finished reading the whole story, but I had to put that! It was too funny to pass up on a comment! :D

Love the chapter and story so far! I'm getting sleepy now...ugh.

Julie :)
night.drive chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
I read this before going to bed and it gave me all the feels. They totally feel like people I would know in real life and you can feel the chemistry coming off the page.. er, screen, lol. I love that Ginny sorted out her feelings before him and initiated the next step for their relationship. I LOVE they're flirtatious conversations, complete with innuendo. I only wish there was more!
opaque-girl chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
OMGGG I loved this :3 SO SWEET!
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Are you kidding me? You're just going to tease us with 3 chapters!? Oh this could have been months worth of d/g filled treats! Alas, no.

This was wonderful. Your characterisation was brilliant, the two of them were my favourite type of portrayals, they were snarky, they were witty, funny, just the right amount of vulnerable and more importantly fantastic together. Their conversations were so sharp, not forced at all and what a great way/place to finally admit their feelings for each other!

Gah I need a multi-millionaire best friend/love interest to whisk me away! Haha.

Fantastically written, thank you xx
Nova.8 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
It was a very beautiful and soft ending! I enjoyed the fact that there were not dramatics but rather a mature confession and acceptance from both Draco and Ginny and a wonderful promise of what they will get up to and become! ;-) your descriptions were gorgeous I felt every emotion they felt! Very nicely done!
Nova.8 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
The carpet ride was really rollercoaster like and it did shed some light into Ginny's feelings for Draco, although I do feel for Draco being badly hurt! These two are so into each other but I like that they're putting their friendship first! It shows that what they feel for each other transcends their chemistry because they would never want to hurt one another!

I loved Draco's protective instincts over Ginny and she showed the right amount of vulnerability in this chapter when she asked him to spend the night with him, which was perfectly balanced with Draco thinking how normally strong she was! Excellent writing!
Nova.8 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
A very enjoyable first chapter! I like the concept of a humorous fic with Draco and Ginny as really good friends, post war! They have such a natural chemistry that even as friends it's so exciting to read them banter with each other!

There were such wonderful lines here, but one that really made me laugh was Ginny's; "I think I always expected you to sip on tea and nibble biscuits while chuckling over piles of gold," and it's great because I think I've always pictured Draco like this as well, however, your Draco drinking coffee really made me feel like he's a coffee person!

And the end, "Merlin, help me." Draco: "Merlin's dead!" Lol, lol, lol! Looking forward to Dubai! ;-)
wtmontana chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Basically heart this all over.
Yep, just let me...