Reviews for Crossing Boundaries
Mists chapter 13 . 7/15
Loved Iori and Ken's parts! And oh boy, we are one step closer! Seems like a good chapter release timeline to me. Oh, the sequel sounds really cool too. And I'd love to see any other Daisuke fics you have planned. Excellent job! Looking forward to reading more when you have time to write!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 13 . 7/14
"Would nit"? *shakes head*

I have to admit that I liked all these scenes that you had here. It was very well done and I think you had a good transitional chapter here. Not only is the final fight coming, but the various digidestined are getting ready to face it head on. *nods*
Zero Unit RGB chapter 13 . 7/13
Ah, the Warriors are such do-Gooders though I understand Tomoki's sentiment. It would've been hard for me to forgive Ken too but after everything he's been through, I think I can manage. Besides, suffering for your mistakes is going a tad far. But what was with Ken's scene, I simply cannot figure that out but you mentioned foreshadowing so I'll just assume it'll all make sense later. And the leaders, things are getting heated up, can't wait to see how this goes. Great work as always!
Rio The Ice Queen chapter 13 . 7/13
I like how worried Tomoki is but Tohma is right. Iori needs to deal with this himself somehow.

As for our little boy toy leaders - pretend you never read that - LOL

All in all, loved it and eagerly awaiting the next one! :D
MiraclesxFaith chapter 13 . 7/13
Wonderful update!
You did what you had to do by following your writing instincts on how many words you can put into one chapter, depending how much hundreds or thousands of words you put in in a character's POV. And it's also a good lesson in writing to never go overboard or exaggerate over a someone or something's atmosphere. You have good instincts on that part.
The battle in the human world against DigiQuartz have begun. This is going to get a lot more action-packed!
animegirl315 chapter 13 . 7/13
I've really taken a liking to this story :) it's great
Rio The Ice Queen chapter 12 . 7/11
I love this. I certainly hope that you will continue it since it feels nice to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't dislike Daisuke. He literally made 02 for me! :)
Mists chapter 12 . 6/22
Oh god! Mimi, Ruki, and Zoe stuck together! That was amazing! So loved that part! Glad we finally got info about what's going on with Yolei. That's rough, poor Yolei, of course Davis will understand. Her emotions are just so wild right now that she can't see that her friends can help her and be there for her. Anyway, excellent chapter! And don't worry, take your time writing. Real life must always come first. Amazing job as always!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 12 . 6/19
I actually enjoyed this chapter, going to show that even though the others have been training when the others didn't do all that much of. Just "Here they are, they're here but we don't care about them all that much"
Zero Unit RGB chapter 12 . 6/16
That's the thing I didn't understand about Ikuto. He was raised by Digimon who spoke as well as any adult human, and yet he has sien speech impediment which literally does not make sense in this context. You characterized them all really well though. And I love the emotion from the first team but the absolute hilarity from the next two broke me. Just hearing that Kouji was planning on cooking again cracked me up, the Hamburger episode was too much because of that. And Junpei with Yoshino, playing Go Fish, I thought it was a Tamer who taught someone else to play but that was so much better. And the last one was just plain adorable and the though of a girly terrible twosome unleashing their makeover powers on Ruki was a wonderful mental image. Even better is is Juri joins them. It never even occurred to me that they'd be concerned with never seeing each other again though. Nicely done chapter. I applaud you!
MiraclesxFaith chapter 12 . 6/16
You did well on all the characters' personalities, even with Ikuto's (Keenan's) speech mispronunciations or processing.
Good job.
piccolaamica chapter 12 . 6/15
appearance the next chapters in the history

please soon please

please
Rika chapter 12 . 6/15
Do you know how long I waited for this chapter. Love this story. Please update soon.
riku chapter 1 . 4/30
Serious. How long does it takes to update something. HURRY!
rika chapter 1 . 4/25
How long it takes to update. HURRY