Reviews for Crossing Boundaries
cute story

update soon please

cute Davis
Zero Unit RGB chapter 14 . 5/2
Oh god, the continuing saga of "Don't let Takuya cook" is a riot. It's weird that the youngest members, Takato and Daisuke, are the best when it comes to culinary skills. Though both could use some training in other life skills. And the Papaya comment killed me. Man, this story never fails to make me feel excited for the next chapter. Take your time, no need to rush.
Mists chapter 14 . 5/1
So I'm posting a guest review because apparently, if an author replaces a chapter you can't post a new signed review for it. So since I posted Aug. on chap 14, I can't do it again. Huh, never noticed that. Anyway, good chapter. Still reading and looking forward to more!
MetalMamemon chapter 14 . 4/19
It was still an enjoyable chapter even though there are not much going on.

I just notice Masaru is actually significantly stronger than Wargreymon just by him punching the spear out of the hand of the digimon who could benchpress the earth.

By the way have you read Xros War manga? It is a more faithful digimon adaption than the anime. And it also explained why evolution disappears and overall better series than the anime.
And Digimon V-Tamers also is an even better manga featuring the first Taichi.
Mists chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
Totally understand Yua-hime. Real life must always come first. I'll be ready to read it when you have time to write again. Oh, and on a side note, if you do happen to have a little free time, I've finally written a short Digimon fic. It's a friendship story about T.K. and Davis called "Ramen Soup for the Soul." The last of the three chapters is being posted tomorrow and I'd love it if you checked it out. It's only like 12,000 words in total so it's a pretty quick read. But if you don't have time, I completely understand. Thanks for helping me get back into the Digimon fandom again. You really are an excellent writer and I wish you all the best with your work at school.
MiraclesxFaith chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
I know what you mean. The school year has just begun and that you must assess the school schedule for studies. I really don't blame you for this. Your just doing on what must come first and other things come secondary for now. We readers who are very focused on your stories will keep hanging in there, no matter how long it will take. I wish you luck in the new school year, Yua-hime.
Rittie chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
Aww that's sad but you can do it! :0
Mists chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
Loved Iori and Ken's parts! And oh boy, we are one step closer! Seems like a good chapter release timeline to me. Oh, the sequel sounds really cool too. And I'd love to see any other Daisuke fics you have planned. Excellent job! Looking forward to reading more when you have time to write!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
"Would nit"? *shakes head*

I have to admit that I liked all these scenes that you had here. It was very well done and I think you had a good transitional chapter here. Not only is the final fight coming, but the various digidestined are getting ready to face it head on. *nods*
Zero Unit RGB chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
Ah, the Warriors are such do-Gooders though I understand Tomoki's sentiment. It would've been hard for me to forgive Ken too but after everything he's been through, I think I can manage. Besides, suffering for your mistakes is going a tad far. But what was with Ken's scene, I simply cannot figure that out but you mentioned foreshadowing so I'll just assume it'll all make sense later. And the leaders, things are getting heated up, can't wait to see how this goes. Great work as always!
Rittie chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
I like how worried Tomoki is but Tohma is right. Iori needs to deal with this himself somehow.

As for our little boy toy leaders - pretend you never read that - LOL

All in all, loved it and eagerly awaiting the next one! :D
MiraclesxFaith chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
Wonderful update!
You did what you had to do by following your writing instincts on how many words you can put into one chapter, depending how much hundreds or thousands of words you put in in a character's POV. And it's also a good lesson in writing to never go overboard or exaggerate over a someone or something's atmosphere. You have good instincts on that part.
The battle in the human world against DigiQuartz have begun. This is going to get a lot more action-packed!
animegirl315 chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
I've really taken a liking to this story :) it's great
Rittie chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
I love this. I certainly hope that you will continue it since it feels nice to know that I'm not the only one who doesn't dislike Daisuke. He literally made 02 for me! :)
Mists chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
Oh god! Mimi, Ruki, and Zoe stuck together! That was amazing! So loved that part! Glad we finally got info about what's going on with Yolei. That's rough, poor Yolei, of course Davis will understand. Her emotions are just so wild right now that she can't see that her friends can help her and be there for her. Anyway, excellent chapter! And don't worry, take your time writing. Real life must always come first. Amazing job as always!