Reviews for Legacy of the Bijuu
ShadowImageComics chapter 3 . 2/4
Interesting story. I like to see how this one unfolds.
myulander chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
nice job
StrikeExia chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Not bad. To be honest I only started reading this since you said you will be focusing on it until the end of the year and I'm happy to say that I'm enjoying more then I thought I would. Since it has been a year in guessing you already decided the pairing but if not I hope you do harem.
DCMatriXHunter chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Great job. You should really update this story. It's such a unique take on the Naruto/Medaka Box crossover.

Really like the fact that there are no hidden feelings between Naruto and Medaka.

Also love the fact that Naruto is the opposite of Zenkichi from canon in some ways.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Large portions of this story appear to be directly copied from "Legacy of the Bijuu" by Greater Than Less Than Unequal.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
just found a plot-hole

if he can surpass even Medaka on some things, how come old-man Shiranui didn't recruit him to class 13 like Medaka?
Amidamaru88 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Before I go and give a more in depth review I have two questions to ask Have you lost inspiration for this fic? When do you think you will finish the story?
Bigdaddylongstrokes chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Love this story can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2014
Update you legend
Terranorth chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I was hoping you would continue writing this fic. It's so hard to find a good Medaka Box fic that actually does it justice. I've always felt that series had the potential for fanfiction.
pltrgst chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
how will naruto compare on people who have conceptual abilities?
how much medaka know about his abilities?

great chap btw.. next please!
pltrgst chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
their relationship. i like it. xD
Me again chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
I think it's interesting the way he holds a bit of anger towards Minato and Hiruzen while being mature enough to not let it become hatred.

Good job
Me chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Oh my GOD, the last part was beautiful!

you're a fucking genius!