Reviews for Of Darkening Souls
TiffCutshall chapter 23 . 9/1
I loved this! It has been a very long time since I read a story that made me laugh as much as this one. I loved how you brought Harry and Hermione together as siblings. I loved how you paced the couples and their evolution. Amazing story!
PaulinaNyghthart chapter 18 . 8/29
I started to like this story very much...but now I'm feeling like it's been rushed into the romance, rushed into the fighting and just doesn't flow well anymore. maybe add some small things in with the big things and extend the romance further out?
rigger42 chapter 20 . 8/17
I've never really understood why her parents had to be memory charmed. Send them off, even under new names. It's not like Voldemort could find them in muggle Australia. But forgetting Hermione? And if asking them, they said no, it's their right. It's not noble to wipe their memories to get her way. Its overriding their will.
wine witch chapter 11 . 7/16
So Harry commits murder in cold blood.
Stormshadow13 chapter 23 . 5/8
Great story! thank you!
beccasullivanwrites1 chapter 6 . 5/31/2020
Oh Draco...*facepalm*
MissyMoeDoe chapter 7 . 3/1/2020
oh...lord! Epic. It's perfect.
nintschibintschi chapter 23 . 2/24/2020
RhodaBush chapter 23 . 2/5/2020
Sequel?
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 11 . 1/4/2020
Kinda wish we got to see the meeting between them all, but overall it's pretty good so far :)
galassialuna chapter 23 . 12/8/2019
This was such a great read! I’m not usually a fan of the Lucius/Harry pairing, but you did it SO WELL! I might have to read another... ;) now, I’m off to binge read more of your stories! Much love, xoxo
musme chapter 23 . 11/22/2019
I like it
waya715 chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
very good! they are asking the questions that they should have in the first place. Kudos!