Reviews for Of Darkening Souls
sexyfrog18 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
it seam interesting cant wait to read it all
SophieAngel69 chapter 24 . 2/9/2014
Well that was lovely. I am way behind in both reading and writing on this sight but I've finally caught up on your story at least, and I have nothing but good things to say. This could not have gone better and I loved every bit of it. I laughed, I cried and it will always be remembered as one if the greats. Good luck on what you write in the future and once I catch up I'll try to remember to check out your new story.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 24 . 2/8/2014
Brilliant story!
librarat chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I am so hoping that Hermione puts the beetle in her place...
librarat chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ooh, the Weasley's are gonna be the first to go down, or maybe Dumbledore should be first that freakin' goat.
rmiser1994 chapter 24 . 2/6/2014
I have enjoyed reading this story .
Lola.the.Warrior chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
Started out awesome but something was missing as it went on and I lost interest. I finished it to see if it got a better and it did a little but did not finish as strong as it started.
heksie chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
Sweet
SlytherinToNyx chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Love it!
AmayaBlack chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
I like how all of them end up with their happily ever after! Hope you're successful with your dissertation!
autumngold chapter 24 . 1/31/2014
Thank you for the happy ending to your wonderful story! I am so glad that both Hermione and Harry have escaped from Dumbledore's "greater good" and found the life partners they've always wanted. Great story!
juliannaspencer21 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Lol, "Thank you for the kind assessment of my posterior, Hermione. Wine anyone?" This has got to be my favorite line ever. I am enjoying your story. Its midnight and I can't put down the tablet... well onto the next chapter

Julia
Erin chapter 24 . 1/31/2014
could you pls do a sequel to this story?
articcat621 chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
What a lovely story! Seriously your stories are amazing!
Angelwells chapter 24 . 2/1/2014
awesome ending, loved this story :) thanks for sharing it with us

Angel :D