Reviews for Of Darkening Souls
writeratheart007 chapter 24 . 1/30/2014
As long as your new one has Harry and Hermione together in SOME fashion I'll be happy! Or Herminoe and Lucius, or with snape again. *Yes I'm a K.I.A. lover I admit it and you do very well with her!*
Animehunter08 chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Please update soon! This is such a good story! And I wanna see hermoine and snape together!
Cherrie-san chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
*Giggles* Severus' expression would be lovely! After all he doesn't know that she is talking about Male Lingerie, so he is probably picturing her in something slight and silky.
autumngold chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Excellent new chapter! I am so glad that Dumbledore is such an idiot! If he had had someone else question Hermione, he wouldn't now be in the ministries hands. Hopefully now Bill will prove himself to Harry and Hermione and the faith they've had in him. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Love how Dumbledore tied his own hangman's knot!
MargaritaS chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
an interesting story, i look forward to the epilogue
WolfGirl75 chapter 23 . 1/28/2014
hope dumbles gets whats coming to him.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
kool
Charlie Raey chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
LOVED IT, per usual. I can really see Severus with that look of amused frustration, too. I laughed so hard! Anyways, this is amazing and please continue! You already got my big review teehee. I might not review regularly, but I'm here, be assured.

-CR
angelallie15 chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
It's sad tht this is going to be ending very soon :( but it was and always will be a great story :)
Grovek26 chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Good chapter - can't make up my mind as to whether I feel the Dumbledore part is an anticlimax or not. Anyway, look forward to reading the epilogue.
Fae0306 chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Very cool!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Great chapter. I loved how strong Hermi was.

Cant wait for more.
Lalina92 chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
you're screwed no dumbly-dore
Love Faith Embers chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
This is a fantastic chapter! XD
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »