Reviews for Of Darkening Souls
Dagger-Seishin chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
Just a tiny hit disappointed. We had Lucius and Harry intamicy but not servers and hermione. But it was a cut story over all.
the other witch chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
How could Hermione do that to her parents? I hope she warned them.
Rosajean chapter 24 . 5/8/2014
Interesting story line. I enjoyed reading it. Though I will say a couple things: 1. I felt cheated at the end that we never got to witness Severus and Hermione's first time together. There was such a build up to it for chapters and then nothing. Just nothing. 2. While most of your grammar/spelling is fine, you seem to confuse the use of 'has'/'have' and 'had' A LOT. It makes the dialogue seem unnatural and breaks up the flow of the story, so you may want to have a beta look at that for you in future. Other than that, I think you came at the story from a fairly original approach and I enjoyed reading it over the course of the day.
YeCatsJ chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Awesome story
LittleLadyGrey chapter 24 . 4/27/2014
Have fallen for this story and it had been made part of my collection that I print and get bound into books with the title and authors handle. You are an amazing writer and I am eager to read more of your work.

Julie, Australia.
Kaya70 chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
Love it
CharmedArtist chapter 24 . 4/21/2014
GREAT story! :))) I love the relationship between Harry and Hermione, not to mention their romantic relationships with Lucius and Severus! Wonderful, wonderful :))) Thanks for sharing!
Sakihinata chapter 24 . 4/19/2014
Well that sure was a really good story, well-written and enjoyable ;) I quite loved the pairing, particularly Severus and Hermione! First time I read about one like that. And the plot was great too. So thank you ;)
Tirian chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was wonderful. Thank you.
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 24 . 4/17/2014
Your story is wonderfully written and has been a highly thrilling read. I have thoroughly enjoyed your take on events. There are a few that especially come to mind, though I loved all the other bits as well ;) Thanks for sharing this!
punkyredhead chapter 24 . 4/12/2014
So I came across this story because of A Healing Touch. I loved it. I always enjoy stories where Harry and Hermione use their Muggle sense as I call it and see that their is more than dark and light in the world. I really enjoyed the Nichols in the relationships between your two couples. Also Bill being the level headed young man that he has to be to work with Goblins. Awesome work.
Murgy31 chapter 24 . 4/7/2014
This was an amazing story... I loved it!
Arciere chapter 24 . 4/5/2014
While I think that some of your plot points were a little rushed (Voldemort's attack and the fall of Dumbledore), I still adore this story and the care you put into the pairings. At first, I wasn't sure about Harry and Lucius, but you convinced me. And of course, Severus and Hermione belong together, and you did that so sweetly.

Brava!
-Arciere
thewolf74 chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Wow. What a wonderful story. I'm happy that Harry and Hermione joined ranks with Severus and Lucius and defeated both Voldermolt and Dumbledore.
Snarry4life chapter 24 . 3/24/2014