Reviews for Of Darkening Souls
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 2/6
I am quite impressed with Hermione, she really is something! Hopefully they will go directly to Gringotts and take care of business! Grrrrr.
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 2/6
I think this beginning is very well done, and I can't wait to read the rest. Why is Ginny such a BITCH? And Ron is petty and envious, because he is a lazy git. Dumbledore's attitude and plans, as usual are all about his GREATER GOOD! No matter who gets hurt. I'm sure even the Weasley clan is expendable, in the end.
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 24 . 2/4
There are a few spelling errors throughout the story. Also, the beginning had me thinking Arthur was dead till he showed up. I found this in the Hermione/Severus group, and was rather sad there wasn't more of them. Other than that, this story was brilliant.
sevduset chapter 5 . 2/3
It's a little on the fairtale side for me but a really interesting au take on it. Good writing Id just say to changethe moms to mums to make them english
MrsMorgan813 chapter 24 . 2/3
brilliant ending!
phoenix-rob chapter 24 . 2/3
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 24 . 2/3
This was so good and well thought out! Great work!
Rori Potter chapter 24 . 2/1
Amazing story!
alinefgs chapter 24 . 1/18
adorei a fic mais faltou a parti do lĂșcio e Harry no capĂ­tulo final mais tudo bem adorei bjs
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 12/15/2016
Delightful ending! Thank you very much.
lilikaco chapter 24 . 12/14/2016
Lovely story thank you!
lilikaco chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
YAY Bill is minister! I was so nervous about the Weasleys but I'm glad no one was hurt physically.
lilikaco chapter 14 . 12/14/2016
OMG they are coming they are coming, the parallel!
lilikaco chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
Dang I wish I had had popcorn ready! Ah that first date was perfect and I am so looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops!
lilikaco chapter 12 . 12/14/2016