Reviews for Of Darkening Souls
l
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
Very sexy
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
I'm absolutely loving this. Taking manners into their own hands! They are very much capable of doing so, so why not. Your writing style is very good as well. I can't stop reading
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Definitely different. I like i
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
I honestly don't know why you didn't have Hermione give her golem a letter for her parents explaining that the Hermione in front of them was essentially a magical mannequin. Then have her lace the letter with compulsions to make them move out of the country and join doctors without borders or something less traumatizing. If one of my kids disappeared, I would have a panic attack of epic proportions. Next time, think of her poor parents, please.

Harry's golum could have been programmed to punch Dudley and Vernon right before disappearing. I don't approve of men hitting women, so maybe he could have gotten all the animal poo from the neighborhood and Mrs Figgs house and hid them around her kitchen the night before he shimmered away.

Other than that, I love this story and have read it many times. You are very talented. I hope you continue to create stories here on ffnet. Maybe with some uncommon pairings for Hermione and Harry. Harry and Neville would be cute together, as would Hermione and Viktor. I do like the pairings you chose, I just like some variety in my life abd my reading enjoyment.

Thank you.
Super MKatR chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
That was lovely. Kudos.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/5/2015
Wow. I really appreciate the turn you took with this story. Most people start to draw lines within the story and refer to each side as the 'side of the light' or 'side of the dark'. I am glad you were able to look beyond the sterotypical barriers and find the subtle depths of the characters that JK wrote about.
It wouldn't hurt to re-read your story and fix the minor typos, which would just add the finishing polish to your story. Good job!
Inu-Neko2 chapter 24 . 9/2/2015
Oooo, I liked this pretty much... Both couple, fitted well together ;D
OzmaofOz chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
I love this. Thank you for writing.
OzmaofOz chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
this is awesome. okay, my politics prohibit me from 100% endorsing the implied royalism of the terms "lord" and "lady," but otherwise, this is AWESOME
OzmaofOz chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Using golems! Extraordinary! I just came across this fic a couple of days ago and it's mesmerisingly well-written. I can tell that your concept is larger than what your first two chapters are really letting on, since the scope of the set-up appears to be quite broad. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this! Thank you for writing.
Katsy17 chapter 24 . 6/25/2015
very interesting story
NialeliKropf chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
I am loving it! Can't wait to read the next chapter but alas it is 6:11 AM and I need some sleep...LOL! ;)
pfanna chapter 24 . 5/29/2015
This was excellent! It was a perfect distraction from hours worth of severe storms here.
731 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »