Reviews for Of Darkening Souls
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 2/6/2017
As usual, Harry faints! Must have taken a lot of his magic then!
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
Merlin! Hilarious indeed. Lucius must be thrilled now...
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 2/6/2017
Oh Lord, here comes Draco with his POTTY mouth, hahaha!
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 2/6/2017
Yes, I'm sure Dumbledore's already scheming like mad!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 2/6/2017
Oh yeah, shopping is always good! Now that Harry knows he doesn't have to watch his sickles anymore like a Hawk! And, DOWN with Dumblefuck!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 2/6/2017
Oh Merlin, this is so damn exciting I am so stoked about Harry and Hermione! I freakin'love it!
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
I am quite impressed with Hermione, she really is something! Hopefully they will go directly to Gringotts and take care of business! Grrrrr.
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
I think this beginning is very well done, and I can't wait to read the rest. Why is Ginny such a BITCH? And Ron is petty and envious, because he is a lazy git. Dumbledore's attitude and plans, as usual are all about his GREATER GOOD! No matter who gets hurt. I'm sure even the Weasley clan is expendable, in the end.
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 24 . 2/4/2017
There are a few spelling errors throughout the story. Also, the beginning had me thinking Arthur was dead till he showed up. I found this in the Hermione/Severus group, and was rather sad there wasn't more of them. Other than that, this story was brilliant.
sevduset chapter 5 . 2/3/2017
It's a little on the fairtale side for me but a really interesting au take on it. Good writing Id just say to changethe moms to mums to make them english
MrsMorgan813 chapter 24 . 2/3/2017
brilliant ending!
phoenix-rob chapter 24 . 2/3/2017
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 24 . 2/3/2017
This was so good and well thought out! Great work!
Rori Potter chapter 24 . 2/1/2017
Amazing story!
alinefgs chapter 24 . 1/18/2017
adorei a fic mais faltou a parti do lĂșcio e Harry no capĂ­tulo final mais tudo bem adorei bjs
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »