Reviews for Of Darkening Souls
elleminnowpee chapter 21 . 2/19/2015
My only issue is in the chapter where Harry and Hermione became blood siblings she stated that her child would become the next Potter heir. Then in this chapter she states she has known this whole time she can't have children. One of the two is correct and the other needs to be adjuated to fit with that reality.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 21 . 2/14/2015
wait but wasn't there that whole thing near the beginning about her saying that being Lady Potter meant she was expected to have children to be heirs? wouldn't she have mentioned this before? love the fic by the way!
jadecloak99 chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
(Currently wondering whether or not you've realised that you've just named him bill bill weasley)
Queenofdarkness2401 chapter 24 . 1/5/2015
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
I don't know what to say but I really love this story
BookHatersMustPerish chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I translated the Malfoy 'motto' Sanctimonia vincet Semper, and it translates to Holiness always prevails, but you said that it meant something about purity?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
best story ever!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
I love this story!
It's good Bill is Minister
Erin92486 chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
I am still in love with this story, but I have to disagree with the ending of Chapter 13. Hermione would not fret over clothing, select a little black dress, say yes to a courting proposal, AND comment on changing relationships then leave dinner WITHOUT a real heart stopping kiss!
Erin92486 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Not sure how I came across this story, but after finishing chapter 2, I'm hooked an can't wait to keep reading!
Venus914 chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
Well, thank God she wouldnt be birthing the Potter heir.
Venus914 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
It's fitting that Hermione is paired with Snape. Both are ugly. Id hate for her to be in control of the Malfoy fortune. And you are making Harry purposely dumb. He may not have Granger's brain but 95% of his brilliance worked in the books. It's typical and wrong for Snape to think that Harry would be lost without her. He may react and plan differently but he will survive.
hetalemons chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
Loved it, woulda been cute to add a little pregnancy surprise at the end for Harry, he would have made a lovely father I believe.
LiquidxLollipop chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
I absolutely love this story! It is so perfect and give an amazing alternative to the world of Harry Potter! You stuck to cannon enough with the characters and settings enough for it to be true, and yet made it your own with original twists and changes here and there. I highly commend your story-telling abilities! As this is the first story of yours I've read, I can honestly say that I'm hooked! I cannot wait to read more of your writing.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
This is the second time I have read this story. Enjoyed it then; enjoyed it now. :)
LuresaSWTOR chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Heehee, I think I snorked when I read the last two paragraphs, heh, that sooooo cracked me up! I'm really enjoying this story! Very clever!
727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »