Reviews for Of Darkening Souls
Omg did Voldemort kill the Zabinis?! Is Draco imperius'd?! Omg must find out
lilikaco chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
Omg so many twists omg!
lilikaco chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
Yes go harry! I hope Harry doesn't have to die to get the horcrux out. Maybe they'll find another way? I am so not looking forward to the deviousness that I am sure Dumbledore is planning
lilikaco chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
LOL oh my god
lilikaco chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Ooooh it's getting so goooood
lilikaco chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
So excited to see where this story goes!
lilikaco chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Wow I can't believe them, the Light is terrible! Well at least Dumbledore and the three Weasleys
msdamonsalvatore chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
Hi just a small confusion. In this chapter Hermione states that she can't have any children after Bellatrix attacked her but in a previous chapter when Harry was about to Blood Adopt her as a sibling, she had said something along the lines of "I will be the one to bear the Potter heir, not you"

It's quite contradictory so can you please delete one of the sentences to make it more plausible.
Great fix otherwise.
Loving it :)
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
Ah, tradition! I'm sure Severus will definitely appreciate that present.

But of course, they will appreciate the present of having Dumbledore captured at last.
ItsSnape chapter 19 . 12/5/2016
Overall this was a good story. I think it would help you to have someone edit your story before posting to catch the little grammar mistakes (I noticed the most common mistake was an error/inconsistency in tenses of verbs.) and plot inconsistencies, like Hermione's infertility, although she was supposed to produce the Potter heir. Also, I felt like the Battle was extremely rushed, while the sex was the focus. I personally prefer a better balance of the two. Thanks for sharing!
misherukuro chapter 24 . 12/2/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing.
vcardui chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Where are Hedwig and Crookshanks?
Tilty.bbb chapter 24 . 9/4/2016
This was a fantastic read well done
BadgerQueen65 chapter 24 . 8/29/2016
Loved it!
chyaraskiss chapter 21 . 8/25/2016
This is one of my favorite fics. However, the plot device of Hermione not being able to have children doesn't fit in with the scene where she and Harry went to speak to the Goblins. The point was even made that the Only Potter Heir would come from her. So while both plot points are great for a story, they don't fit together in the same story.
776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »