Reviews for Of Darkening Souls
msdamonsalvatore chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
Hi just a small confusion. In this chapter Hermione states that she can't have any children after Bellatrix attacked her but in a previous chapter when Harry was about to Blood Adopt her as a sibling, she had said something along the lines of "I will be the one to bear the Potter heir, not you"

It's quite contradictory so can you please delete one of the sentences to make it more plausible.
Great fix otherwise.
Loving it :)
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
Ah, tradition! I'm sure Severus will definitely appreciate that present.

But of course, they will appreciate the present of having Dumbledore captured at last.
ItsSnape chapter 19 . 12/5/2016
Overall this was a good story. I think it would help you to have someone edit your story before posting to catch the little grammar mistakes (I noticed the most common mistake was an error/inconsistency in tenses of verbs.) and plot inconsistencies, like Hermione's infertility, although she was supposed to produce the Potter heir. Also, I felt like the Battle was extremely rushed, while the sex was the focus. I personally prefer a better balance of the two. Thanks for sharing!
misherukuro chapter 24 . 12/2/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing.
vcardui chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Where are Hedwig and Crookshanks?
Tilty.bbb chapter 24 . 9/4/2016
This was a fantastic read well done
BadgerQueen65 chapter 24 . 8/29/2016
Loved it!
chyaraskiss chapter 21 . 8/25/2016
This is one of my favorite fics. However, the plot device of Hermione not being able to have children doesn't fit in with the scene where she and Harry went to speak to the Goblins. The point was even made that the Only Potter Heir would come from her. So while both plot points are great for a story, they don't fit together in the same story.
BloodMoon08 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
i believe that minions was the correct word in your note in Chapter 21... Your writing has me hooked :)
CJRed chapter 24 . 8/11/2016
It was a fun intrigue story. I just wish you had given us some good Hermone and Severus lemony scenes. I also would have loved more written on their relationship. I adored Lucius and Harry but the other felt rushed.
I was also left hanging on Draco and his love interest.
Finally, you gave the impression Hermione expected she could have children when speaking with Harry about becoming his sister and the left me heartbroken over her infertility due to a curse.
I liked so many things however the lack of lemons was not so bad.
Thanks for the story. I've read it twice and felt I owed you a review and wanted to express my gratitude for sharing it.
cici love chapter 21 . 8/7/2016
In the early chapters she said she was the one that would have to carry the potter hair so I'm a little confused
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 24 . 8/4/2016
Absolutely loved this!
dtplater chapter 24 . 6/30/2016
I really enjoyed this story, however I felt it could of been longer!
Bast Misao chapter 21 . 4/29/2016
If Hermione is incapable of having children, why did she mention birthing the next Potter heir in Chapter 3?
kittybug85 chapter 24 . 3/20/2016
I love this story so much!
784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »