Reviews for Of Darkening Souls
hetalemons chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
Loved it, woulda been cute to add a little pregnancy surprise at the end for Harry, he would have made a lovely father I believe.
LiquidxLollipop chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
I absolutely love this story! It is so perfect and give an amazing alternative to the world of Harry Potter! You stuck to cannon enough with the characters and settings enough for it to be true, and yet made it your own with original twists and changes here and there. I highly commend your story-telling abilities! As this is the first story of yours I've read, I can honestly say that I'm hooked! I cannot wait to read more of your writing.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
This is the second time I have read this story. Enjoyed it then; enjoyed it now. :)
LuresaSWTOR chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Heehee, I think I snorked when I read the last two paragraphs, heh, that sooooo cracked me up! I'm really enjoying this story! Very clever!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
amazing! sequel please!
Missing from heaven chapter 24 . 9/11/2014
this is great story.
I really like it :)
silverdoe.glowchaser chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
really enjoyed this story .. thanks so much for sharing this with us :)
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
What did he really expect to accomplish with that.. He said he couldn't kill her and did he really think a obliviate would work on her mind especially since he never took her protective jewelry off lol.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
Steamy...even before the water was turned on
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
So fudge or was it Scrimgeour is dead...surprised there was not more hoopla about Harry killing Voldemort...but I guess they will save it for Dumbledore plan to make Harry look Dark lol.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Noo his sister nabbed snivellous.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
One down. One to go...why Augusta...hasn't Neville lost enough in this war.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
LOL go on a honeymoon and you are automatically a dark lord...kinky
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Well at least he hurt if only for a little while.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
That must have expended a lot of magic on Harry's part. Probably not a great time to be down due to magical exhaustion.
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »