Reviews for Dreaming in Blood
LolaTheSa chapter 14 . 3/10
Honestly, I know edward hasn't voices his jealousy but he obviously is her mate, how can she fly into another arms knowing vampires instinctual emotions? If you ever update, I hope to god, you don't have them say 'calm down edward, sooo jelly hehe'. I'd hope jasper would reason with him and apologize for bella's reaction thus earning him points with edward albeit small depending on bella's interactions with him.
LolaTheSa chapter 13 . 3/10
She attacked his human life first, I highly doubt bella was groomed to be a wife, she was a slut, fucking stress relief lol.
LolaTheSa chapter 10 . 3/10
Edward got himself an very old slut for a mate LOLOLOLOL, HOW TF WASN'T HE DISGUSTED?
jk chapter 13 . 2/20
Why does he have to be such a whore? He's been having one night stands for 14 years never with the same women twice that's a lot of women! How many an year?! How skanky is he? Lets say what...one a week? That's over 500!,,,,, that's gross! Beyond gross! If he's been with that many condoms or not..he's had STDs and he has kids out there...wtf...u can get herpes with a condom!
jk chapter 10 . 2/20
Why do you insist on belittlig Bella? Her mate doesn't want her, Carlisle didn't want her, Garrett didn't fight for her, poor Bella...find her a real man!
jk chapter 8 . 2/20
I want himto just leave already..Bella can find a consort or something
jk chapter 5 . 2/20
Bella should just leave his ass...there's other guy out there...hotter guys..better guys...
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Like this story so far.
I don't know how, but I completely forgot about Jasper/Alice.
I figured if it wasn't Carlisle/Esme, then the twist would be that the surgeon was James and his wife was Victoria, and Bella's maker was actually Carlisle.
Looking forward to more!
kalizivis chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
So so stubborn
kalizivis chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Yeah. He's just slightly pissed!
kalizivis chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Love this so far! I like the darkness of it.
mommymac0508 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
I will be here
NKubie chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
No worries! Completely understand! I'm glad that you're just busy and nothing wrong. Good luck with the OF and we'll be here when you get back.
xo
Nan
Julia-S77 chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Thank you for the update. Good luck with your original fiction x
fancifulgirl chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Thanks for taking the time to touch base with your readers. I've been anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Life happens and things get crazy and people should understand that. I am more than willing to wait for you to have time to get back to these two. I can't tell you how glad I am that you're not just leaving us hanging and abandoning the story. That's happened before with other writers, or they just 'phone it in' with a superficial wrap up chapter. Please don't stress. Take a deep breath and know that we'll be here when you have time for us.