Reviews for Dreaming in Blood
Well you promised to finish it and left us hanging and here we've been waiting for yrs
Princess Cissy Cullen-Belikov chapter 14 . 7/1
Well then, you had me going since I thought it was going to Carlisle and Esme not Jasper and Alice. Great job throwing me for a loop.
KDMCAM chapter 15 . 7/1
I just found this. I hope your m/m romance book is doing well.
gadberry1 chapter 15 . 5/19
Just ran across this and realize it's not been updated in 2 years. This usually means it's been abandoned but just in case, I'm reviewing and adding a follow. Hope springs eternal. Excellent story, original characters. If I could write, I'd ask to take it over but we need Discordia. Pretty please?
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 15 . 5/9
So if Jasper is the doctor, a nice twist would be if Carlisle was the maker...

Sit your ass and continue writing the story, lol.
edvvard chapter 14 . 4/13
love this! i hope you update soon :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 1/24
Oh, dang...

I hope RL has been kinder to you the last year and a half. You went through so much during the writing of this story. I don't know if you're even reading your reviews anymore but I want you to know that I really look forward to you completing this story, and sadly your last ffn.

I've really like reading what you've shared so far, and I intend to read them all. Good luck with your publishing. I will check out your fb when I have time. Thank you, Brigham. :) Ya cliffie beotch, you! j/k lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 1/24
Oh, hells to the no! Jasper?! Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit! So who is his mate? I'm so curious now because it doesn't sound like Alice. lol

Emmett is fast becoming a good influence for Edward, and a friend which he sorely needs.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 1/24
I think Edward is more afraid of the intimacy than of the mating claim. He never had it except with his Mom, and that was definitely on a very platonic level, as is/was with our parents. He's treading in very unfamiliar emotions and it scares the crap out of him. It's a very slow process, and one that will eventually culminate but until them he's doing the best he can. I guess. I still want to be ticked off at him.

Also, seeking out "the doctor" might be the best bet for now. Edward will just have to suck it up.
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 1/24
I just knew it was her maker! It's the only vamp who could make her act that way. The only way to really protect her now is for Edward to go through the mating ritual...too bad, hunh?! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 1/24
Another fascinating chapter!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 1/24
Prickward. He's really ticking me off. His human selfishness magnified upon his change. And then to continue treating Bella as he does is just horrendous. Emmett needs to take him hunting then yank a knot or three in his tail after telling him what an arse he is.
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 1/24
At least Emmett was able to answer some questions that Edward had, but it fed him, making him want to know more.

And Bella is so sad at Edward's cruelty and harshness towards her. Such a douchebag. I understand Bella being the Angel of Death in her past, but I want to hear her story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 1/24
LOL! Oh, yea...I like Rosalie and Emmett. Too bad Bella and Emmett came back before Rosalie could put Edward in his place, because we knoooow she can and would!
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 1/24
He needs to stop feeding his anger and let the lust take over. Maybe then the egotistical prick will be happy, something he's never been in his adult life, if ever.