Reviews for Dreaming in Blood
Novel's addict chapter 14 . 6/1
I really hope it will be completed one day
Soulmates913 chapter 15 . 4/16
You wrote "Although "Dreaming in Blood" will be my last FFn, I will do everything in my power to finish"
I'll be waiting... xo
Gahhhh I'm too anxious to know more about it!
Are you really finished it someday?
Can you just please answer this one question? After
All you said you'd finish it in 2014... maybe you've changed your mind!
Thanks!
Soulmates913 chapter 14 . 4/16
My goodness I thought it was Carlisle!LOL
GOOD ONE!
I'm crying... last chapter!
Soulmates913 chapter 13 . 4/16
I've never seen someone denying what's right there in front of his nose!
Is there any hope you will finish this fic?
Not pressuring you, just to know it!
I'm enchanted by this fic!
Soulmates913 chapter 12 . 4/15
this is madness...I found this PERFECT well written fanfic and it is imcomplete!
I hope you can finish it someday... it's truly amazing.
It's so good that I gave it a try even knowing it was not finished and maybe it'll never be!
HUGS!
RoseLillianHale6 chapter 15 . 4/14
Wow I really loved this story, even though it's been years I hope you finish this someday.
Well I was going to read but since it's been three years I guess it's safe to say this story has been abandoned. The summary sounds good but I won't read a wip, I do hope you come back one day.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Ahhhh! This story is incredible! I know it's been a long time but I hope you get around to completing it! Hopefully at some point in the near future...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2016
Well you promised to finish it and left us hanging and here we've been waiting for yrs
Princess Cissy Cullen-Belikov chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
Well then, you had me going since I thought it was going to Carlisle and Esme not Jasper and Alice. Great job throwing me for a loop.
KDMCAM chapter 15 . 7/1/2016
I just found this. I hope your m/m romance book is doing well.
gadberry1 chapter 15 . 5/19/2016
Just ran across this and realize it's not been updated in 2 years. This usually means it's been abandoned but just in case, I'm reviewing and adding a follow. Hope springs eternal. Excellent story, original characters. If I could write, I'd ask to take it over but we need Discordia. Pretty please?
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 15 . 5/9/2016
So if Jasper is the doctor, a nice twist would be if Carlisle was the maker...

Sit your ass and continue writing the story, lol.
edvvard chapter 14 . 4/13/2016
love this! i hope you update soon :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 1/24/2016
Oh, dang...

I hope RL has been kinder to you the last year and a half. You went through so much during the writing of this story. I don't know if you're even reading your reviews anymore but I want you to know that I really look forward to you completing this story, and sadly your last ffn.

I've really like reading what you've shared so far, and I intend to read them all. Good luck with your publishing. I will check out your fb when I have time. Thank you, Brigham. :) Ya cliffie beotch, you! j/k lol